Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

On November 21, 1963 Oswald learned the JFK motorcade would be passing by his window at work the next day. So he went home, brought his rifle to work the next morning and fired three shots at the President. One of which blew his brains out

That is all there is
Lee was a CIA op. He was paid agitator or protester. Like how ANTIFA is being paid to cause civil unrest.

On November 21, 1963 Oswald learned the JFK motorcade would be passing by his window at work the next day. So he went home, brought his rifle to work the next morning and fired three shots at the President. One of which blew his brains out

That is all there is
Lee was a CIA op. He was paid agitator or protester. Like how ANTIFA is being paid to cause civil unrest.

More info on Officer J.D. Tippit.....allegedly killed by Lee Oswald

Dallas Patrolman J.D. Tippit’s shooter recently dies:

by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:39 pm
Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

FOR THE RECORD:

Dallas Patrolman J. D. Tippit’s shooter has recently died.

Tippit was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald as was/is claimed by the U.S. Government, the U.S. News Media, and last but not least, The Warren Commission Report.

The shooter was in route to meet, and kill Lee Harvey Oswald at the Texas Theatre where Oswald had been directed to go by his CIA handler,
David Atlee Phillips, who was also James E. Sutton’s CIA handler.

David Atlee Phillips, Sam Giancana, and Charles Nicoletti all probably had some knowledge, which can not be quantified at this point in time.

At his request, prior to his death, to protect his wife, and family, he has requested that his name never be released.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.

TIMELINE (by Janet Schoder)

1938- J.D. (John Dee) Marlow born in Alabama 10/17/38

1940- Gary Eugene Marlow born in Bessemer, Alabama 10/23/40.

1941- Joan Marlow (Kehring) born in Chicago, Il. March 1st, 1941.

1942- James Earl Files born in Oakman, Alabama January 24, 1942.

1943- Eleanor Files(Schramm) born April 12, 1943 Janet Schoder (Kehring) born Oct.. 27, 1943.

1957 – about- Gary Marlow & James Files graduated elementary school on 18th & Lake St. in Melrose Park, Illinois. Faith Johnson went to Proviso East High School in Maywood, IL. Jim dropped out in freshman year. Gary Marlow dropped out of High School too. Not sure what high school. Probably Proviso also.

1958- Faith dated Gary Marlow for short time then later married J.D. Marlow (John Dee), Gary’s brother. Jim dated Eleanor Schramm and took her to a Prom arranged by both their mothers.

1959 – James Files joined military and sent to Laos.

1960 – Sept.? James Files discharged from military. Joan Kehring and family move from N. Second Ave. in Maywood, Ill. to 34th Ave. in Melrose Park, Ill. in June 1960.

1961 – James Files dated Eleanor Schramm early in 1961. She was friends with Joan & Janet Kehring & walked home from Proviso with Janet a lot. She

Update on the man who killed police officer Tippit

Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? - GangsterBB.NET

:huh1:

55 years and there is zero evididence supporting any theory other than Oswald acted alone.

I have asked repeatedly for some on this thread.... nobody has provided any

You are a liar or just ignorant....possibly both....much evidence has been presented....you simply have not read the reports or you will not admit to it as the evidence that has been presented goes against your agenda.

You also may be one of those who does not understand the difference between evidence and proof.

http://wiki.c2.com/?EvidenceVersusProof
OK Skippy

Provide your theory and any evidence supporting your theory

I have never claimed to have a personal theory......only that that I believe Oswald was a patsy.

Post after post after post by me and others have shown the evidence that would support that.

Do you even read posts that contradict your support of the W.C.?

If you are going to continue to make comments you should try to keep up on what has been said and posted.
So, where does that leave us?

I have:
A murder weapon
Bullets fired from that weapon
Oswald’s prints on the weapon
Proof it was Oswald’s gun
A shooter fleeing the scene
A shooter killing a policeman who was questioning him

You have:
Nothing

The 'alleged' murder weapon was not proven to be in possession of Oswald on the day of the assassination.

Bullets fired from the weapon does not demonstrate who fired the weapon.

Oswald's alleged palm print on the weapon has been debunked

You have no valid proof that Oswald even bought the weapon much less that he was even in possession of the weapon on the day of the assassination.

It has been pointed out that the rifle in question was purchased via mail order....which could have been done by anyone using any name. No clear evidence that it was Oswald. Anyone could have rented a p.o. box in oswald's name....especially someone with the resources of the FBI, CIA or the mafia.

Oswald was encountered by a policeman at the coke machine in the book bldg. ....he did not appear to be fleeing. Oswald said he left the building because he assumed due to all the confusion it would be shut down as it was and thence no reason for him to hang around.

The theory oswald killed officer j.d. Tippet has also been disputed.

Lee Harvey Oswald.....the patsy: Senator Richard Russell Suspected Foul Play In JFK Assassination | <b><i><a href="http://www.educatinghumanity.com">Educating Humanity</a></i></b>

Physical Evidence of Conspiracy

Faulty Evidence: Problems with the Case Against Oswald
We know Oswald made a specific trip back to his wife’s house the night before to get his rifle
We know he used the same rifle to shoot at Gen Walker
We know his rifle, with his palmprint and THREE expended shells were found in the shooters nest
We know Oswald was in the building at the time of the shooting
We know he fled the scene after the shooting
We know he shot Tippett
We know you have no proof of any alternative theory

Case closed

You are a liar or just ignorant....possibly both....much evidence has been presented....you simply have not read the reports or you will not admit to it as the evidence that has been presented goes against your agenda.

You also may be one of those who does not understand the difference between evidence and proof.

OK Skippy

I have never claimed to have a personal theory......only that that I believe Oswald was a patsy.

Post after post after post by me and others have shown the evidence that would support that.

If you are going to continue to make comments you should try to keep up on what has been said and posted.

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

The 'alleged' murder weapon was not proven to be in possession of Oswald on the day of the assassination.

You have no valid proof that Oswald even bought the weapon much less that he was even in possession of the weapon on the day of the assassination.

It has been pointed out that the rifle in question was purchased via mail order....which could have been done by anyone using any name. No clear evidence that it was Oswald. Anyone could have rented a p.o. box in oswald's name....especially someone with the resources of the FBI, CIA or the mafia.

Oswald was encountered by a policeman at the coke machine in the book bldg. ....he did not appear to be fleeing. Oswald said he left the building because he assumed due to all the confusion it would be shut down as it was and thence no reason for him to hang around.

Lee Harvey Oswald.....the patsy: Senator Richard Russell Suspected Foul Play In JFK Assassination | <b><i><a href="http://www.educatinghumanity.com">Educating Humanity</a></i></b>

We know Oswald made a specific trip back to his wife’s house the night before to get his rifle
We know his rifle, with his palmprint and THREE expended shells were found in the shooters nest
We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

Again you demonstrate you are not reading posts that have already been posted...you keep popping in here making statements that indicate you are not keeping up with what has been said already....you just keep repeating over and over the same stuff which has already been debunked.

No evidence Oswald actually got a rifle when he visited his wife. No verifiable evidence the rifle was even in the garage at that time. Was the garage locked? What type of lock was on the garage door if there was one? How difficult would it have been for a trained operative to have removed the rifle from the garage?

No valid evidence Oswald even shot at General Walker. Eye-witnesses said there were two men who drove off in a car and neither one of them looked like oswald. The only evidence you have is that his wife claimed he did.

Oswald presumably had a motive to shoot at the anti communist General but if Oswald did it in the manner his wife claims...it shows very careful planning. On the other hand ....if he shot JFK.....there was no plan at all. A huge contradiction.

The palm print on the rifle even if it was there (which is doubtful) does not mean Oswald used the rifle that day....the print could have come from when someone had him pose with the rifle.

Why would a careful planner like Oswald not wipe down the rifle before leaving the scene? Why would he have not done a better job of hiding or disposing of the rifle?

In truth it is more likely the real shooter left it there to be found in order to implicate Oswald. The 3 shells do not implicate Oswald in any manner.

There were sixty other employees in the bldg. besides Oswald....he worked there....his presence there in no way implicates him. It is highly unlikely Oswald would decide to shoot the president from his workplace....that would be extremely stupid.

He did not flee the building....he was seen shortly after the shooting by a policeman on the second floor getting a coke from the machine. Hardly the behavior of someone fleeing the scene.

The evidence linking Oswald to the shooting of Officer Tippit is very weak....there are reports it was not Oswald at all but the guy sent to kill Oswald when the Officer began questioning him....from the interview of Jame Files.

Evidence of Oswald's Innocence...................

Lee Harvey Oswald: Guilty or Not Guilty? : The JFK Assassination

Last edited:

OK Skippy

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

Correct on all those counts.

OK Skippy

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

The crux of your argument...

there is no absolutely conclusive evidence that proves Lee Harvey Oswald’s guilt or innocence of the assassination of President Kennedy.

• There are no known photographs of anyone, whether Oswald or someone who was not Oswald, firing a gun from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository.
  • Nor are there any photographs showing Oswald elsewhere at the time of the assassination, although one photograph, taken halfway through the shooting, depicted a man who resembled Oswald standing in the doorway of the TSBD. The man turned out to be one Billy Lovelady, a colleague of Oswald’s. Two news films, however, show another man in the doorway who may be Oswald.1

So since nobody photographed Oswald shooting that means it couldn’t have happened.

Meanwhile, there is Zero physical evidence of anyone else doing the shooting

OK Skippy

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed
If Lee was recruited by the CIA. They most likely they wanted to see how he can handle a gun. His commanding officer may have handed him a rifle while wearing gloves at the shooting range. And after he has proven that he was able to handled the gun. They has taken it back. Then on the day of the assassination. Lee received the very same rifle that he used at the shooting range, Through the mail service. The CIA probably has put him on a mission to spy on the crowd when the motorcade comes through. But when the shots were fired, then he saw his commander pointed at him while he was watching through the window. He said this was a set up and ran off. It was very quick how they found him. As if they has already had someone tailing behind him.

Assassination Conspiracy Trial
Conspiracy Trial

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE INVESTIGATION OF RECENT ALLEGATIONS REGARDING THE ASSASSINATION OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
United States Department Of Justice Investigation Of Recent Allegations Regarding The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

But I believe in the NPR report. They always tells the truth about what is going on. But the King's family report, remember they are Black people. Some says that they doesn't listen that very well.

Despite Swirl Of Conspiracy Theories, Investigators Say The MLK Case Is Closed

OK Skippy

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed
If Lee was recruited by the CIA. They most likely they wanted to see how he can handle a gun. His commanding officer may have handed him a rifle while wearing gloves at the shooting range. And after he has proven that he was able to handled the gun. They has taken it back. Then on the day of the assassination. Lee received the very same rifle that he used at the shooting range, Through the mail service. The CIA probably has put him on a mission to spy on the crowd when the motorcade comes through. But when the shots were fired, then he saw his commander pointed at him while he was watching through the window. He said this was a set up and ran off. It was very quick how they found him. As if they has already had someone tailing behind him.

Conspiracy Trial

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE INVESTIGATION OF RECENT ALLEGATIONS REGARDING THE ASSASSINATION OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
United States Department Of Justice Investigation Of Recent Allegations Regarding The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

But I believe in the NPR report. They always tells the truth about what is going on. But the King's family report, remember they are Black people. Some says that they doesn't listen that very well.

A patsy in the making.

lee-harvey-oswald-9430309-1-402.jpg

MV5BYWNlNGI3ZWUtYjYzOC00YzI5LTg1YWItYWI3ZGI2Zjg2ZTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

OK Skippy

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

Conspiracy Trial

CIA recruited him?

The route of the motorcade going by the TSBD was not known till a week before the parade. Oswald had bought the gun under an alias two months before and had already used it to try to kill Gen Walker

The guy was a freaking Marxist. Wouldn’t the CIA pick a more anonymous shooter? Wouldn’t they give him something better than a $19.95 bolt action rifle ?
Wouldn’t they arange a better escape than taking the bus?

Some conspiracy

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

The crux of your argument...

there is no absolutely conclusive evidence that proves Lee Harvey Oswald’s guilt or innocence of the assassination of President Kennedy.

• There are no known photographs of anyone, whether Oswald or someone who was not Oswald, firing a gun from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository.
  • Nor are there any photographs showing Oswald elsewhere at the time of the assassination, although one photograph, taken halfway through the shooting, depicted a man who resembled Oswald standing in the doorway of the TSBD. The man turned out to be one Billy Lovelady, a colleague of Oswald’s. Two news films, however, show another man in the doorway who may be Oswald.1

So since nobody photographed Oswald shooting that means it couldn’t have happened.

Meanwhile, there is Zero physical evidence of anyone else doing the shooting

There is no conclusive proof that Oswald was guilty of anything.....and no conclusive, iron clad evidence that Oswald was innocent.

Yet as has been said many times.....the burden of proof was on the state and they failed in their mission to blame it all on Oswald.

However.............one has to look at the totality of all that has been said and done....when one considers everything that has been reported...then definitely it looks like Oswald was framed.

The Natonal Bar Association conducted two mock trials of Oswald....and as has been reported already............the first resulted in a hung jury and in the second trial he was found not guilty.....thus that pretty much shoots down all your assertions of the evidence proving Oswald was guilty.

And............the recent revelations of Oswalds cell mate.....adds even more evidence that Oswald was in fact innocent.

The government is still withholding information on the case....thus until all of it is released...there is the possibility something is being hidden that might yet vindicate Oswald conclusively.

Or there may be something hidden that will show Russia,Cuba or even Vietnam as LBJ believed had something to do with it. One big theory of course being the main reason Hoover insisted on the lone nut theory was due to the fact that they feared if Russia was implicated it might result in a war.

For whatever reason or reasons it is pretty clear government had no desire to do anything but find Oswald the only one involved....proven by the fact that after Oswald was killed they shut down all their invetigations.

Last edited:
No one .....has claimed that.

It is thought the bullet from the front which went through the front windshield evidenced by the hole left in the front windshield struck JFK in the throat.
JFK assassination smoking gun windshield hole, Conclusive proof of front shooter, Man in front ducks and points, Secret service agent police and witnesses saw hole, Warren commission ignored
Clear evidence of a bullet hole in JFK limo's windshield (which was replaced by the Secret Service, more clear evidence of
cover up of a crime). The troll liars will not acknowledge this....they'd rather not.

CIA recruited him?

The route of the motorcade going by the TSBD was not known till a week before the parade. Oswald had bought the gun under an alias two months before and had already used it to try to kill Gen Walker

The guy was a freaking Marxist. Wouldn’t the CIA pick a more anonymous shooter? Wouldn’t they give him something better than a $19.95 bolt action rifle ?

Some conspiracy
Not if they needed someone to pin the crime of the century on, dumbass!
Oswald was no Marxist. You are so fucking stupid.

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

"I Am Only A Patsy": 6 Reasons why Lee Harvey Oswald was NOT JFK's Killer

Conspiracy Trial

CIA recruited him?

Some conspiracy

You simply still do not get it.............Oswald was the patsy....whoever was controlling the situation wanted him for the fall guy.....thus your arguments are null and void.....according to very credible testimony from James Files .....they had planned on killing Oswald when he went back home but they missed him. Thus they had to bring in Ruby.

It was imperative for them to silence Oswald ....otherwise he might have blown the whole thing out of the water.

Chuckie Nicoletti Chicago mob hitman was most likely the real shooter from the school book depository.

Last edited:

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

Conspiracy Trial

CIA recruited him?

Some conspiracy
They had given these guys cheap sawed off barrels shotgun with blank bullets just to make sure that the job is done right by professionals.

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

Conspiracy Trial

CIA recruited him?

Some conspiracy

You simply still do not get it.............Oswald was the patsy....whoever was controlling the situation wanted him for the fall guy.....thus your arguments are null and void.....according to very credible testimony from James Files .....they had planned on killing Oswald when he went back home but they missed him. Thus they had to bring in Ruby.

So the corrupt DPD planted the evidence/manufactured the evidence/destroyed the evidence but to get at Oswald—that slippery sort who was on foot—who was in the custody of the same DPD—they had to bring in their version of Mariano Rivera….Jack Ruby, the closer! Who was promptly captured and could have flipped on any one of them until 1976 when he died.

You asked why people laugh at conspiracy theorists.
Look in the mirror.

That is all there is
Tell it to the House Select Committee on Assassination. .History Matters Archive - HSCA Final Assassinations Report, pg

God, did they ever embarrass themselves with jumping on bogus evidence

OK Skippy

I have:
A murder weapon

You have:
Nothing

We know he shot Tippett

Case closed

Again you demonstrate you are not reading posts that have already been posted...you keep popping in here making statements that indicate you are not keeping up with what has been said already....you just keep repeating over and over the same stuff which has already been debunked.

No evidence Oswald actually got a rifle when he visited his wife. No verifiable evidence the rifle was even in the garage at that time. Was the garage locked? What type of lock was on the garage door if there was one? How difficult would it have been for a trained operative to have removed the rifle from the garage?

No valid evidence Oswald even shot at General Walker. Eye-witnesses said there were two men who drove off in a car and neither one of them looked like oswald. The only evidence you have is that his wife claimed he did.

Oswald presumably had a motive to shoot at the anti communist General but if Oswald did it in the manner his wife claims...it shows very careful planning. On the other hand ....if he shot JFK.....there was no plan at all. A huge contradiction.

The palm print on the rifle even if it was there (which is doubtful) does not mean Oswald used the rifle that day....the print could have come from when someone had him pose with the rifle.

Why would a careful planner like Oswald not wipe down the rifle before leaving the scene? Why would he have not done a better job of hiding or disposing of the rifle?

In truth it is more likely the real shooter left it there to be found in order to implicate Oswald. The 3 shells do not implicate Oswald in any manner.

There were sixty other employees in the bldg. besides Oswald....he worked there....his presence there in no way implicates him. It is highly unlikely Oswald would decide to shoot the president from his workplace....that would be extremely stupid.

He did not flee the building....he was seen shortly after the shooting by a policeman on the second floor getting a coke from the machine. Hardly the behavior of someone fleeing the scene.

The evidence linking Oswald to the shooting of Officer Tippit is very weak....there are reports it was not Oswald at all but the guy sent to kill Oswald when the Officer began questioning him....from the interview of Jame Files.

So post who shot JFK. Tell us what happened on that day. Who has more solid evidence arrayed against him than Oswald? Who fired the single bullet that physics tells us killed the president and wounded Connelly?

Forum List

Back