Warren and Schumer urge student debt cancellation of up to $50,000 for all federal borrowers

Actually, you are wrong. The number of people taking lithium, Haldol , Librium and other psychoactive drugs is at an all time time, all of which are prescribed by their physicians. I don't think that there is a shortage of psychiatric treatment out there by any stretch of the word.

We can't fix the problem by throwing chemicals at it.

But again, the government IS flooding universities with free money.

If they were, there wouldn't be 1.7 TRILLION in Student Debt.

But the students spend freely borrowing and paying in and the Universities have no incentive to push students to STEM degrees that actually provide good jobs and they don't control their own costs, they don't need to. Then they use the money to attack the source of all their own wealth, US businesses. It's pathetic. As are people like you who support it.

Yawn, not everyone is cut out for STEM. They still deserve access to good jobs. Not that the STEM people are making great money, either.

US Business is a parasite that has convinced people it's a vital organ.

Without free flowing government money, fewer people would go to college (which we agree should happen),

I don't agree. I think we should send MORE people to college. Dumb-ass uneducated white people is why we have Trump fucking up everything right now.

the ones who go would be more cost conscious about how long they are there and what they study and the whole thing would become so much more financially sound.

You really expect more out of 19 years olds than they are capable of, but that's another issue.

I have my own solution. 2 years of MANDETORY national service, you get a free ride to college after completing it, and a lot of these kids would have a much better idea of what they want to do with their lives.

And companies would stop requiring college degrees as you said for jobs that really don't require one as people with useless degrees to fill them stopped being so readily available

Again, that displays a profound misunderstanding of why companies ASK for college degrees for most jobs now.

The first is that High School has become, well, basically meaningless.

The second is how job descriptions are put together. If you read a job description, it usually is a list of everything you'd want if you grew a candidate in a lab. Most people don't match this, but it puts the employer at the advantage. You think they'd give up an advantage like educational requirements?

Actually, you are wrong. The number of people taking lithium, Haldol , Librium and other psychoactive drugs is at an all time time, all of which are prescribed by their physicians. I don't think that there is a shortage of psychiatric treatment out there by any stretch of the word.

Medicine is the generally accepted treatment for psychological disturbances and does help out millions of patients. So in most cases, you are dead wrong- "throwing chemicals" at a problem resolves it frequently, when the problem is psychological.

But again, the government IS flooding universities with free money.

If they were, there wouldn't be 1.7 TRILLION in Student Debt.

But the students spend freely borrowing and paying in and the Universities have no incentive to push students to STEM degrees that actually provide good jobs and they don't control their own costs, they don't need to. Then they use the money to attack the source of all their own wealth, US businesses. It's pathetic. As are people like you who support it.

Yawn, not everyone is cut out for STEM. They still deserve access to good jobs. Not that the STEM people are making great money, either.

US Business is a parasite that has convinced people it's a vital organ.

Without free flowing government money, fewer people would go to college (which we agree should happen),

I don't agree. I think we should send MORE people to college. Dumb-ass uneducated white people is why we have Trump fucking up everything right now.

the ones who go would be more cost conscious about how long they are there and what they study and the whole thing would become so much more financially sound.

You really expect more out of 19 years olds than they are capable of, but that's another issue.

I have my own solution. 2 years of MANDETORY national service, you get a free ride to college after completing it, and a lot of these kids would have a much better idea of what they want to do with their lives.

And companies would stop requiring college degrees as you said for jobs that really don't require one as people with useless degrees to fill them stopped being so readily available

Again, that displays a profound misunderstanding of why companies ASK for college degrees for most jobs now.

The first is that High School has become, well, basically meaningless.

The second is how job descriptions are put together. If you read a job description, it usually is a list of everything you'd want if you grew a candidate in a lab. Most people don't match this, but it puts the employer at the advantage. You think they'd give up an advantage like educational requirements?

LOL, more racism, advocating two years of slavery to government. Great ideas, Joe.

And you want MORE people to go to college while you advocate we stop requiring jobs require worthless degrees. Once again you are low content and have even less understanding of what you are talking about.

Other clarifications from your reading skills:

1) I didn't advocate we ONLY teach STEM, that was an EXAMPLE of the types of degrees that wouldn't be worthless

2) You don't understand the term "free money" even though I've explained it several times now. I'm referring to you go to college and government arranges the money and pays the interest for most of it while you're in college. Students don't grasp they have to pay it back and don't plan for how they are going to pay it back, until they graduate.

Teaching you what government schools failed to teach you is a full time job, Joe

Medicine is the generally accepted treatment for psychological disturbances and does help out millions of patients. So in most cases, you are dead wrong- "throwing chemicals" at a problem resolves it frequently, when the problem is psychological.

No, actually, it really doesn't. I mean, Big Pharma wants you to believe that shit, but it's just not true, sonny.

LOL, more racism, advocating two years of slavery to government. Great ideas, Joe.

I was in the Army for 11 years. I never considered it "slavery". I considered it serving my country. Frankly, we were a much better country when we had a universal draft, and everyone was expected to serve, even a guy like Elvis.

1600543079372.png

But the rich managed to screw that up by carving out exemptions for themselves.

So here's my idea. Mandetory two year Public Service for everyone. It'll build character and maturity. Put the rich kids right in next to the poor kids, so they get an idea of how the other half lives.

And you want MORE people to go to college while you advocate we stop requiring jobs require worthless degrees. Once again you are low content and have even less understanding of what you are talking about.

Naw, man, I think every American should have a college degree if they want it, and every American should have a job if they want it. These should not be prizes handed out by the rich.

2) You don't understand the term "free money" even though I've explained it several times now. I'm referring to you go to college and government arranges the money and pays the interest for most of it while you're in college. Students don't grasp they have to pay it back and don't plan for how they are going to pay it back, until they graduate.

Well, it's not "Free money" if they have to pay it back, then, isn't it. It's just a big wad of Corporate Welfare for the Banking/Educational complex. Now free money would be, you get good grades, you get into college. Period. Done.

Teaching you what government schools failed to teach you is a full time job, Joe

Again, I'm a wonderful product of Catholic School, which only taught me to hate religion.
Up until 2008, I was more right wing than you are, until Cigna and my boss taught me WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS, and it isn't "government".

No, actually, it really doesn't. I mean, Big Pharma wants you to believe that shit, but it's just not true, sonny.

I was in the Army for 11 years. I never considered it "slavery". I considered it serving my country. Frankly, we were a much better country when we had a universal draft, and everyone was expected to serve, even a guy like Elvis.

View attachment 390639

But the rich managed to screw that up by carving out exemptions for themselves.

So here's my idea. Mandetory two year Public Service for everyone. It'll build character and maturity. Put the rich kids right in next to the poor kids, so they get an idea of how the other half lives.

Naw, man, I think every American should have a college degree if they want it, and every American should have a job if they want it. These should not be prizes handed out by the rich.

Well, it's not "Free money" if they have to pay it back, then, isn't it. It's just a big wad of Corporate Welfare for the Banking/Educational complex. Now free money would be, you get good grades, you get into college. Period. Done.

Again, I'm a wonderful product of Catholic School, which only taught me to hate religion.
Up until 2008, I was more right wing than you are, until Cigna and my boss taught me WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS, and it isn't "government".

You're such a liar. You used to say you switched parties in 2000 when the SCOTUS stopped Gore from stealing the election. Now you lie and say it was 2008. You can't even keep the year straight.

You don't grasp what I'm saying about the Feds flooding the schools with money. Of course you don't. You know nothing about economics. If you did, you wouldn't be a Democrat.

And for God sakes. Your imaginary military career was not CONSCRIPTION. Volunteering for something doesn't make you a slave to government Joe. But you advocated compulsory government service for two years, and that does make you a slave. I just wonder how dumb you are sometimes.

And of course, education, you want it to be another welfare program. Of course you do

You're such a liar. You used to say you switched parties in 2000 when the SCOTUS stopped Gore from stealing the election. Now you lie and say it was 2008. You can't even keep the year straight.

No, I never said I switched in 2000. My story has always been that I changed my mind after 2008. (I even voted for McCain, you know the guy Republican hate now.)

Get your facts straight.

What might be confusing you is that today I do believe that what happened in 2000 was a disaster, given what an awful President Bush turned out to be. But that certainly wasn't my thought at the time.

You don't grasp what I'm saying about the Feds flooding the schools with money. Of course you don't. You know nothing about economics. If you did, you wouldn't be a Democrat.

I grasp it just fine... you are just wrong. Federal Spending on Higher Education- all programs - is 74 Billion. Colleges collected 605 Billion in tuition (and that's not even counting fees and other expenditures.) It's a drop in the bucket.

And for God sakes. Your military career was not CONSCRIPTION. Volunteering for something doesn't make you a slave to government Joe. But you advocated compulsory government service for two years, and that does make you a slave. I just wonder how dumb you are sometimes.

I didn't have the option to walk out and quit when a Sergeant yelled at me, so um, yeah, it wasn't conscription, but I didn't have the option of just walking away, either.

No, man, serving your country does not make you a slave. It's good citizenship. It builds characters. (something you clearly lack, being a Libertarian Child). Whenever I talk to a libertarian, it's like talking to a child whose parents never told him, "No!"

And of course, education, you want it to be another welfare program. Of course you do

No more than Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment, Veteran's Benefits... the things that a CIVILIZED society does. Again- the Europeans and Japanese have figured this out... Americans remain dumb because the Koch Brothers spend a lot of money telling you about "Freedom" and Liberty and other bullshit concepts.

No, I never said I switched in 2000. My story has always been that I changed my mind after 2008. (I even voted for McCain, you know the guy Republican hate now.)

Get your facts straight.

What might be confusing you is that today I do believe that what happened in 2000 was a disaster, given what an awful President Bush turned out to be. But that certainly wasn't my thought at the time.

I grasp it just fine... you are just wrong. Federal Spending on Higher Education- all programs - is 74 Billion. Colleges collected 605 Billion in tuition (and that's not even counting fees and other expenditures.) It's a drop in the bucket.

And for God sakes. Your military career was not CONSCRIPTION. Volunteering for something doesn't make you a slave to government Joe. But you advocated compulsory government service for two years, and that does make you a slave. I just wonder how dumb you are sometimes.

I didn't have the option to walk out and quit when a Sergeant yelled at me, so um, yeah, it wasn't conscription, but I didn't have the option of just walking away, either.

No, man, serving your country does not make you a slave. It's good citizenship. It builds characters. (something you clearly lack, being a Libertarian Child). Whenever I talk to a libertarian, it's like talking to a child whose parents never told him, "No!"

No more than Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment, Veteran's Benefits... the things that a CIVILIZED society does. Again- the Europeans and Japanese have figured this out... Americans remain dumb because the Koch Brothers spend a lot of money telling you about "Freedom" and Liberty and other bullshit concepts.

Here's the one that best sums up your stupid shit. You called "Veterans benefits" a welfare program. You don't understand the difference between BENEFITS for working for a JOB and money which is simply confiscated and redistributed by government. Of course you don't, you're a Marxist.

You never voted for a Republican in your life. But to play along with your pretend game, you repeatedly said that you switched parties because W stopped Gore from stealing the election. Of course that means in pretend land you voted for W in 2000. But now you're saying you voted Republican two more times after you switched parties. Sure, Joe. Can't even keep your own story straight.

Also, you signed up for the Army. No one forced you to join the army. Stop being a dumb ass that somehow it's the same when you sign up for service on your own and government compels you to do it with the force of guns

Get your facts straight.

You know Joe, you're such a terrible fake ex-Republican because you don't know ANYTHING about what Republicans think. You believe every leftist stereotype of Republicans. You were just raised in a community that brainwashed you about what Republicans are and you deeply believe every stupid stereotype.

No one who was a real Republican would believe Republicans are racists or worship guns or are driven by love of the wealthy and corporations. Only leftists who have endured a lifetime of brainwashing by leftists believe Republicans think those things. Telling Republicans they are those things just turns them off. You'd know that if you had been one.

I am an actual ex-Republican. But it's because Republican politicians do NOT live conservative values. They go along to make congress a lifetime job. And Republican voters don't hold their politicians accountable. Pointing out W's spending orgy when he had both houses is a legitimate criticism that real Republicans respond to. Telling them they are racists who love the rich and corporations just makes them think you are an idiot

Here's the one that best sums up your stupid shit. You called "Veterans benefits" a welfare program. You don't understand the difference between BENEFITS for working for a JOB and money which is simply confiscated and redistributed by government. Of course you don't, you're a Marxist.

Uh, sorry, man, not really. My military work ended in 1992. I'm still eligible for veteran's benefits now... I'm getting benefits for work I haven't done in nearly 30 years.

(I don't claim them because those SHOULD be there for guys who came back without limbs, but I could.)

You never voted for a Republican in your life. But to play along with your pretend game, you repeatedly said that you switched parties because W stopped Gore from stealing the election.

Except I never said any such thing, and I would defy you to find a quote where I specifically said I did.

Hell, Guy, I would love to be able to say that I turned on Bush when he stole the election, or when he lied us into Iraq, or when he fucked up on Katrina. It would certainly make me sound selfless. Nope. I defended him to the hilt. It was only when his gross incompetence started to impact me directly did I turn on him, and that was in 2008.

I voted Republican in every Presidential election from 1980 (when I could first vote) to 2008 (where I was becoming highly disillusioned, but still respected John McCain.) Heck, I was really willing to even give the GOP a chance in 2012, but then they nominated Mitt Romney, and frankly, I hate Mormons with every fiber of my being.

Of course that means in pretend land you voted for W in 2000. But now you're saying you voted Republican two more times after you switched parties. Sure, Joe. Can't even keep your own story straight.

Actually, I didn't really "switch" parties officially until 2012, thanks to Mr. Romney turning it over to the Mormon Cult. In 2010, I did vote for Quinn in IL for governor. 2012- I voted straight Democrat- Obama and Duckworth for Congress. 2014- I actually voted for Rauner because I thought that Quinn didn't have a handle on the job.. but man, was that a mistake.

Also, you signed up for the Army. No one forced you to join the army. Stop being a dumb ass that somehow it's the same when you sign up for service on your own and government compels you to do it with the force of guns

Except- again, I didn't have the option of quitting if I wanted to. It actually was a contract. But let's be honest, you don't want there to be national service because it would be harder for you to sell the Koch Brother rat poison of "I don't needs me no gummit".

You know Joe, you're such a terrible fake ex-Republican because you don't know ANYTHING about what Republicans think. You believe every leftist stereotype of Republicans. You were just raised in a community that brainwashed you about what Republicans are and you deeply believe every stupid stereotype.

Quite the contrary. You see, I was a Republican when that wasn't the bag of batshit crazy it came to mean today.
Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in today's Republican Party. Nor would Bush Sr., Dole, McCain or even Romney, for that matter. Today the GOP has become essentially an organization for massaging Trump's ego.

The Libertarian Nuts, the Gun Nuts and the Religious nuts have too much sway. Back in 1980, Republicans used to laugh at the Libertarians.

No one who was a real Republican would believe Republicans are racists or worship guns or are driven by love of the wealthy and corporations. Only leftists who have endured a lifetime of brainwashing by leftists believe Republicans think those things. Telling Republicans they are those things just turns them off. You'd know that if you had been one.

Actually, this is where you are confused. The thing is, one of those things I figured out was the social issues I USED to care about like abortion were just the GOP tricking the sheep into voting against their own economic interests.

Gay marriage never gets banned and abortion is still legal, but man, the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts. Ever wonder why that is.

I'm sure telling your average rank and file republican he's a dumb tool does turn them off. Most people can't stand that much truth. I know it was a shock to me in 2008.

I am an actual ex-Republican. But it's because Republican politicians do NOT live conservative values. They go along to make congress a lifetime job. And Republican voters don't hold their politicians accountable. Pointing out W's spending orgy when he had both houses is a legitimate criticism that real Republicans respond to. Telling them they are racists who love the rich and corporations just makes them think you are an idiot

Except they are racists, and most Republican policies favor the rich, not working folks.

So why do you think it is that after appointing 10 justices to SCOTUS compared to the Democrats 4 since 1973, Roe v. Wade is STILL the law of the land. You would think that if you were truly into SAVING THE BABIES!!!! that getting uniformly pro-life justices on the court would be more important than letting some big corporation dump more toxins into the water table.

Of course, not, that's a RUBE issue. That's an issue for the RUBES. You show a Rube a picture of something you fished out of a medical waste container, he'll march right up to that voting booth and vote Republican and won't care that you just took away his ability to sue his boss for breach of contract with a right to work law.

So, yeah, I get that a racist Republican might get upset when I point out he's a rube who has been fooled again. I just can't think of a nice way to explain it to them.

Damn those Democrat assholes are bad about running on a platform to get other people to pay the bills of the welfare queens.

Socialist sonofabitches.

You pay your own goddamn college bill.

That is easy to say. The fact is that many people who might not have been able to go to college have been able to do so. Worth noting that red states especially have underfunded state colleges making it more expensive. Also many of these private loan companies have defrauded their customers by pushing them into plans that raise the amount they owe.

There have always been crooked shylocks out there looking to take advantage of naive borrowers.

Should the government step in as a lender for auto loans, credit cards, mortgages or pawn shops too? There are people seeking to take advantage of desperate borrowers in all fields of finance.

Why the special treatment for students?

That is what the CFPB was created for. They should be suing these companies for their dishonest activities. Republicans have done everything they can to ensure that corrupt companies are continuing to cheat their customers.

Education and having a educated workforce is vital to this country. That is why students get special treatment. I am not just talking about 4 year colleges. I am also talking about trade schools as well.

Uh, sorry, man, not really. My military work ended in 1992. I'm still eligible for veteran's benefits now... I'm getting benefits for work I haven't done in nearly 30 years.

(I don't claim them because those SHOULD be there for guys who came back without limbs, but I could.)

You never voted for a Republican in your life. But to play along with your pretend game, you repeatedly said that you switched parties because W stopped Gore from stealing the election.

Except I never said any such thing, and I would defy you to find a quote where I specifically said I did.

Hell, Guy, I would love to be able to say that I turned on Bush when he stole the election, or when he lied us into Iraq, or when he fucked up on Katrina. It would certainly make me sound selfless. Nope. I defended him to the hilt. It was only when his gross incompetence started to impact me directly did I turn on him, and that was in 2008.

I voted Republican in every Presidential election from 1980 (when I could first vote) to 2008 (where I was becoming highly disillusioned, but still respected John McCain.) Heck, I was really willing to even give the GOP a chance in 2012, but then they nominated Mitt Romney, and frankly, I hate Mormons with every fiber of my being.

Of course that means in pretend land you voted for W in 2000. But now you're saying you voted Republican two more times after you switched parties. Sure, Joe. Can't even keep your own story straight.

Actually, I didn't really "switch" parties officially until 2012, thanks to Mr. Romney turning it over to the Mormon Cult. In 2010, I did vote for Quinn in IL for governor. 2012- I voted straight Democrat- Obama and Duckworth for Congress. 2014- I actually voted for Rauner because I thought that Quinn didn't have a handle on the job.. but man, was that a mistake.

Except- again, I didn't have the option of quitting if I wanted to. It actually was a contract. But let's be honest, you don't want there to be national service because it would be harder for you to sell the Koch Brother rat poison of "I don't needs me no gummit".

Quite the contrary. You see, I was a Republican when that wasn't the bag of batshit crazy it came to mean today.
Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in today's Republican Party. Nor would Bush Sr., Dole, McCain or even Romney, for that matter. Today the GOP has become essentially an organization for massaging Trump's ego.

The Libertarian Nuts, the Gun Nuts and the Religious nuts have too much sway. Back in 1980, Republicans used to laugh at the Libertarians.

Actually, this is where you are confused. The thing is, one of those things I figured out was the social issues I USED to care about like abortion were just the GOP tricking the sheep into voting against their own economic interests.

Gay marriage never gets banned and abortion is still legal, but man, the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts. Ever wonder why that is.

I'm sure telling your average rank and file republican he's a dumb tool does turn them off. Most people can't stand that much truth. I know it was a shock to me in 2008.

Except they are racists, and most Republican policies favor the rich, not working folks.

So why do you think it is that after appointing 10 justices to SCOTUS compared to the Democrats 4 since 1973, Roe v. Wade is STILL the law of the land. You would think that if you were truly into SAVING THE BABIES!!!! that getting uniformly pro-life justices on the court would be more important than letting some big corporation dump more toxins into the water table.

Of course, not, that's a RUBE issue. That's an issue for the RUBES. You show a Rube a picture of something you fished out of a medical waste container, he'll march right up to that voting booth and vote Republican and won't care that you just took away his ability to sue his boss for breach of contract with a right to work law.

So, yeah, I get that a racist Republican might get upset when I point out he's a rube who has been fooled again. I just can't think of a nice way to explain it to them.

You volunteered for the army. You were not drafted. You advocate compulsory service. Saying you couldn't quit after you joined is just fundamentally different from government just compelling you to serve them. It's butt obvious. Stop being a dumb ass.

And you still don't understand the difference between veterans benefits for doing a job and welfare. Of course you don't.

And you don't know what Republicans think because you grew up in a leftist commune and they brainwashed you to believe every retarded stereotype of Republicans. You couldn't keep more clearly proving you never were one. The bizarre thing is what you think you get out of pretending you were. You persuade no one. You just make leftists jerk off

That is easy to say. The fact is that many people who might not have been able to go to college have been able to do so. Worth noting that red states especially have underfunded state colleges making it more expensive. Also many of these private loan companies have defrauded their customers by pushing them into plans that raise the amount they owe.

There have always been crooked shylocks out there looking to take advantage of naive borrowers.

Should the government step in as a lender for auto loans, credit cards, mortgages or pawn shops too? There are people seeking to take advantage of desperate borrowers in all fields of finance.

Why the special treatment for students?

That is what the CFPB was created for. They should be suing these companies for their dishonest activities. Republicans have done everything they can to ensure that corrupt companies are continuing to cheat their customers.

Education and having a educated workforce is vital to this country. That is why students get special treatment. I am not just talking about 4 year colleges. I am also talking about trade schools as well.

There are plenty of agencies fighting financial corruption, every police department has a Bunco Squad to deal with fraudsters. The CFPB isn't needed.

Destroying the value of contracts will permit an escape from one's own stupidity
That is not the issue when you need a Juris Doctor with four years of schooling on top of a baccalaureate degree to understand and apply these contracts.

The issue is that the diploma mills and the educational Establishment are full of swindlers. These types of loans are an insupportable burden that cannot simply be "cancelled" or "annulled." Make the swindlers pay the money back to the government, and give the former students credit to go back to a legitimate school, or start out on an alternate career track, to get their lives back in order.

Free stuff! Free stuff! Free stuff! Free stuff! Free stuff!

That is all these filthy ass Democrats talk about.

You volunteered for the army. You were not drafted. You advocate compulsory service. Saying you couldn't quit after you joined is just fundamentally different from government just compelling you to serve them. It's butt obvious. Stop being a dumb ass.

If there wasn't an element of compulsion, then it wouldn't work at all. You know damned well if the Army worked like any other organization, all these kids would join in peacetime and quit the minute a war broke out.

National Service would be a great boon. It would help kids get more focus, expose them to people from other parts of the country and different backgrounds, and provide the government with manpower to provide essential services.

And you still don't understand the difference between veterans benefits for doing a job and welfare. Of course you don't.

Sure I do. one of them is popular welfare. The thing is, I would be just fine with no benefits for something I did 30 years ago. A lot of people, their food stamp or section 8 is the difference between starving or dying.

And you don't know what Republicans think because you grew up in a leftist commune and they brainwashed you to believe every retarded stereotype of Republicans. You couldn't keep more clearly proving you never were one. The bizarre thing is what you think you get out of pretending you were. You persuade no one. You just make leftists jerk off

Again, the GOP got contaminated by Koch Brother money, and that's why we have the Libertarian idiocy we have now. But even the Koches are horrified by the monster they created with Trump. (Well, Charles is, David is taking a dirt nap.)

A hundred film adaptations of Frankenstein, and people still don't get the point.

If there wasn't an element of compulsion, then it wouldn't work at all. You know damned well if the Army worked like any other organization, all these kids would join in peacetime and quit the minute a war broke out.

National Service would be a great boon. It would help kids get more focus, expose them to people from other parts of the country and different backgrounds, and provide the government with manpower to provide essential services.

Sure I do. one of them is popular welfare. The thing is, I would be just fine with no benefits for something I did 30 years ago. A lot of people, their food stamp or section 8 is the difference between starving or dying.

Again, the GOP got contaminated by Koch Brother money, and that's why we have the Libertarian idiocy we have now. But even the Koches are horrified by the monster they created with Trump. (Well, Charles is, David is taking a dirt nap.)

A hundred film adaptations of Frankenstein, and people still don't get the point.

You didn't say anything, you just repeated your inane positions, like that you don't understand the difference between a job benefit and welfare. Of course you don't. You want free government cheese and think you earned it for living here. You claim your white privilege while you claim victim status. You think signing up for service is the same as being forced into service. You have no freaking clue what Republicans think even though you claim you were one a decade ago. And I've known you all that time and you were always as Marxist as you are now. Just more of your stupid shit, Joe

No one is forced to take out a student loan if they don't want to pay it back. There are less expensive state schools and community colleges out there, people can work their way through if they are motivated.
My daughter in law went to one of those "less expensive state schools" and has a six figure debt.

They should be able to afford a house in oh....40 years
Either your daughter was stupid or her parents were. MAGA
Yea...because there are alternatives?

Bullshit. You want an education in this country? There is no way of getting it without debt if you are not really wealthy

Now conservatives...imagine how the economy would respond were those trillions tied up in school loan repayment freed up...

You didn't say anything, you just repeated your inane positions, like that you don't understand the difference between a job benefit and welfare.

Actually, a lot of veteran benefits were voted in after I left... so there's that. How could it be a Job benefit if it wasn't in play when I did the job.

Veteran's benefits are just another form or welfare. Period.

You have no freaking clue what Republicans think even though you claim you were one a decade ago.

Buddy, as I said, a Decade ago, Republicans weren't in a crazy Cult drinking the Orange Koolaid. WHEN Trump is gone, there is going to be a great reckoning of how the party drifted so far from common decency.

Not the first time, either, it had similar reckonings after Nixon and McCarthy.

No one is forced to take out a student loan if they don't want to pay it back. There are less expensive state schools and community colleges out there, people can work their way through if they are motivated.
My daughter in law went to one of those "less expensive state schools" and has a six figure debt.

They should be able to afford a house in oh....40 years
Either your daughter was stupid or her parents were. MAGA
Yea...because there are alternatives?

Bullshit. You want an education in this country? There is no way of getting it without debt if you are not really wealthy

Now conservatives...imagine how the economy would respond were those trillions tied up in school loan repayment freed up...
Freed up? That money will be freed up from taxpayers. It's not like there's a pile of money laying around. People made a deal to pay that money back and that's the only way it can to be unless they can renegotiate the ripoff tuition fees they were charged, Maybe people should get a little smarter about the debt they assume. Maybe the banks should be a little more careful about the loans they award. And lets face facts. Half of the people going to college don't belong there. They're just not college material. MAGA

Forum List

Back