warren and sanders to be frozen out of biden cabinet

I suspect this is going to be one of the most implosive Administrations (if it can actually qualify to be called that) in US history.

They've all promised every niche special interest group the world.......wait'll they ALL find out it was just a ruse to get their support to grab power.
democrats don't give a flying Fark about anyone or anything but power for themselves.
Let the Democrat infighting bloodbath begin.

You can please some of the people some of the time,
And you can please All of the people some of the time....
But you can never please all of the people all of the time.

The establishment Democrats embezzled Bernie's and Warren's policies, and then turned them out like cheap-ass $10 whores.

Talk about "exploitation of the working class."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

awwww.....the fake indigenous person and the communist get no love.

They were never under consideration. This was always right wing and alt-right media speculation.
They would be too polarizing and would potentially upset the balance of the Senate.

the article isnt from an alt right source, you lunatic. if they were never under consideration, why is it a story?

you should probably contact the writer and tell them their news story is stupid because warren and sanders were never under consideration.

here is the authors twitter. tell him his article is stupid and useless.

They were never under consideration. This was always right wing and alt-right media speculation.
They would be too polarizing and would potentially upset the balance of the Senate.

post your tweet and the authors reply for the board to read. you will show us, wont you!

post your tweet and the authors reply for the board to read. you will show us, wont you!

This has been circulating for a few days now...and I don't tweet or get my opinions from people who do tweet, or dwell on Facebook, or post their bullshit opinions to YouTube (Fat Wesley Crusher).

Unless they also steal the Georgia Senators race, they will be of little concern in the Senate. However the Prog is a devious animal. A jackal by profession with the demon seed used to expand its evil. They will be behind the scenes giving their input and identity to the wishes of the Prog globalists. When history is written many will be dead. And the Prog will still feign innocense.

This has been circulating for a few days now...and I don't tweet or get my opinions from people who do tweet, or dwell on Facebook, or post their bullshit opinions to YouTube (Fat Wesley Crusher).

i will find his email for you. you really need to tell him this is alt right fake news. the article was written with cooperation from the ap. i am sure you can email the ap directly and tell them the article is stupid because warren and sanders were never under consideration. you wouldnt mindlessly attack the right instead of the writers of the article would you? that you be kinda pathetic.

i will find his email for you. you really need to tell him this is alt right fake news. the article was written with cooperation from the ap. i am sure you can email the ap directly and tell them the article is stupid because warren and sanders were never under consideration. you wouldnt mindlessly attack the right instead of the writers of the article would you? that you be kinda pathetic.

Again, this has been circulating already. But you go ahead and find that email. Maybe it's in with the 3000 of Hillary's emails. :)

Again, this has been circulating already. But you go ahead and find that email. Maybe it's in with the 3000 of Hillary's emails. :)

again, i posted an article that dropped yesterday. blame the author, not the right. did you read the article? its because the dems dont want to put those seante seats in jeopardy. it has nothing to do with the right. you are utter full of shit. utterly utterly utterly full of shit.

"The Biden administration has to be a lot more sensitive of where you come from if you’re looking at members of Congress,” Gerry Connolly, representative for Virginia's 11th congressional district told the publication. “We cannot afford to put any seats in jeopardy.”

House Democrats, weary of their small advantage, are reluctant to bet on a competitive election next year, which could slash their majority even further.”

it amazing...every liberal poster on this site is like a clone. utterly full of shit low information drone.

there is a right winger hiding under your bed, just waiting to GET you!

try this in the future: read the article. think. make a mindful and useful post....

or

dont fucking post in the thread.

try this in the future: read the article. think. make a mindful and useful post....

or

OK. Here's useful. This..isn't..news.

or

OK. Here's useful. This..isn't..news.

this article says they might be part of the cabinet. it does not say they are fozen out. read the 2nd paragraph.

i am done with you dude. the fact they are now offically frozon out is news. take your beef to the ap.

Forum List

Back