WARNING: This is NOT intentional humor.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What hope is there for a nation in which individuals who as dumb as this, vote?

Bizarre Video Shows Man Swimming Underwater Wearing Face Mask
Despite it being a drowning hazard.
92bdc8bce676fd1d053262a01af1a3b8

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

A bizarre video shows a man swimming underwater in a plunge pool while continuing to wear a face mask.

Yes, really.

The clip shows a middle aged African-American man submerged in the pool. When he comes up for air, he is wearing a face mask and adjusts it to fit properly.

Copyright © 2020 Summit News

Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ." They're right down there near the bottom for IQ of all races on earth. That is just a simple fact. However uncomfortable it may be for some to admit it, it won't won't change the fact.

Remember this? And this is a CONGRESSMAN...

Rep. worries Guam will capsize? - YouTube

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

A bizarre video shows a man swimming underwater in a plunge pool while continuing to wear a face mask.

Yes, really.

The clip shows a middle aged African-American man submerged in the pool. When he comes up for air, he is wearing a face mask and adjusts it to fit properly.

maybe he can breathe under water.....

Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ." They're right down there near the bottom for IQ of all races on earth. That is just a simple fact. However uncomfortable it may be for some to admit it, it won't won't change the fact.

Maybe he's just clowning around?

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

If true, he would have a mask that covers gills.

Saw it at CVS....called a neck split mask

Maybe he's just clowning around?
if he was it would not be going viral.

This was posted by someone who said "that the hey?"

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

Probably just watched Waterworld.

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

If true, he would have a mask that covers gills.

Saw it at CVS....called a neck split mask

Aquaman doesnt have gills.....

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

That 'evolution' thing, huh?

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

Here is the response your taunting threads get.....

Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ

Soooo... posting a thread about some low IQ idiot swimming in a pool with a mask on is... "taunting?"

I'll tell ya what's taunting, is the STUPID things you demtards say.

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

Soooo... posting a thread about some low IQ idiot swimming in a pool with a mask on is... "taunting?"

Here is the response you gave
Typical of Conservatives don’t cha think?

“Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ”

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

“Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ”

I soo yer azz. You say chink ! I no whutt U mean ! Razeriss !

Considering that your first claim is demonstrably false and that the oft-reported Guam comment was made satirically, it is on YOUR IQ that this posts most accurately reflects.

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

Not every political conservatives are racist bigots, but almost every racist bigot is a political conservative.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back