WARNING: This is NOT intentional humor.

Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ." They're right down there near the bottom for IQ of all races on earth. That is just a simple fact. However uncomfortable it may be for some to admit it, it won't won't change the fact.

Remember this? And this is a CONGRESSMAN...

Rep. worries Guam will capsize? - YouTube

Considering that your first claim is demonstrably false and that the oft-reported Guam comment was made satirically, it is on YOUR IQ that this posts most accurately reflects.
Bull shit... you're talking out your ass. You're either a really bad liar or stupid as a bag a dicks.

Race Differences in Intelligence - I.Q and Human Intelligence (human-intelligence.org)

What hope is there for a nation in which individuals who as dumb as this, vote?

Bizarre Video Shows Man Swimming Underwater Wearing Face Mask
Despite it being a drowning hazard.
92bdc8bce676fd1d053262a01af1a3b8

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

A bizarre video shows a man swimming underwater in a plunge pool while continuing to wear a face mask.

Yes, really.

The clip shows a middle aged African-American man submerged in the pool. When he comes up for air, he is wearing a face mask and adjusts it to fit properly.

Copyright © 2020 Summit News

Here is the response your taunting threads get.....

Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ

Soooo... posting a thread about some low IQ idiot swimming in a pool with a mask on is... "taunting?"

I'll tell ya what's taunting, is the STUPID things you demtards say.

Here is the response you gave
Typical of Conservatives don’t cha think?

“Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ”

Not all political conservatives are racist bigots, but almost every racist bigot is a political conservative.

Let me correct you.
  1. While all Democrats weren’t segregationists, all segregationists were Democrats.
  2. Still true to this day......they've simply applied the racism in another direction.

3. "Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
    thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
    Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
    thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Soooo..... are you a fool or a liar????

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

A bizarre video shows a man swimming underwater in a plunge pool while continuing to wear a face mask.

Yes, really.

The clip shows a middle aged African-American man submerged in the pool. When he comes up for air, he is wearing a face mask and adjusts it to fit properly.

There is limit to the ignorance of the American negro!

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

Here is the response your taunting threads get.....

Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ

Soooo... posting a thread about some low IQ idiot swimming in a pool with a mask on is... "taunting?"

I'll tell ya what's taunting, is the STUPID things you demtards say.

Here is the response you gave
Typical of Conservatives don’t cha think?

“Well... I hate to say it but... I'll bet others are thinking it but are too afraid to say it... "he's black, and the black race as a whole just doesn't have a very high IQ”

Read it and weep

Published
1 min ago
on
15 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson
150421mask1.jpg

Video Screenshot

Yes, really.

There is limit to the ignorance of the American negro!

Des......you have to apply that to every Democrat voter.

I see them with masks alone in their cars, running in the park with masks, walking by themselves with masks.......every color, following orders like the Good Germans that they are.

Forum List

Back