Warning Nancy Pelosi is scared to death as Pence crucified Harris last night

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

She is seriously blaming Trump for causing his own covid because covid 19 has outed Clark Kent Trump as SUPERMAN

trump-rocky-superman.jpg

This really has to make you wonder what the hell Democrats were thinking when they chose this defective woman for their VP candidate? It's a shame the D party is so shallow that they picked a totally unqualified Black woman just because she is a Black woman. God please help us if they win.

They stole the debate questions, and Joe wears a wire, and they get two Biased and Radical Democrat Moderators to ask Loaded Questions and to help keep Biden from getting slaughtered, and they still can't win.

Do not believe a single poll, or a single article or news segment you hear or read.

Biden and Harris lost these first two rigged debates and badly.

They stole the debate questions, and Joe wears a wire, and they get two Biased and Radical Democrat Moderators to ask Loaded Questions and to help keep Biden from getting slaughtered, and they still can't win.

Winners don't feel the need to complain about winning.

Losers do feel the need to make excuses for losing.

All of Trump's followers are still weeping out excuses for losing. Even they understand how badly Harris bitch-slapped Pence. They just choose to lie about it.

All of Trump's followers are still weeping out excuses for losing. Even they understand how badly Harris bitch-slapped Pence. They just choose to lie about it.
To the Contrary. Both Trump and Pence think they won, and so do his supporters. I am only telling people that The Media is lying to you, so don't let them discourage you.

We won and by a large margin in both debates.

Democrats Lie, it's what they do. But that encourages me, because I know Liars go to Hell. There won't be any Democrats in Heaven, unless they are someone like JFK. But the party died when The Federal Reserve murdered him and his brother, and it turned to China and Russia and Godless Atheists and Heathens, and Even Satan himself as a compass ever since.

• Banned

What did Trump lose?

This really has to make you wonder what the hell Democrats were thinking when they chose this defective woman for their VP candidate? It's a shame the D party is so shallow that they picked a totally unqualified Black woman just because she is a Black woman. God please help us if they win.

Yupp!
Kameltoe has already hit the ceiling of incompetence as a Senator!
God will completely turn His back on the USA if this dweeb and Biden is voted into the Oval office!!

We won and by a large margin in both debates.

Again, the polls say the exact opposite.

You are, of course, free to live in your delusion bubble and shriek unhinged hatred at all the normal moral people. I'm torn as to whether to recommend you do that. Sure, your actions will make the Democratic landslide that much bigger. On the other hand, we hate to see mental illness left untreated. It's not really your fault that smarter immoral people are taking advantage of you.

Do not believe a single poll, or a single article or news segment you hear or read.

Biden and Harris lost these first two rigged debates and badly.
thanks to Harris acting like confused 16 year old girl, even the fraud wont be enough to supercede the 70 or so million votes Trump should get

"........Harris bitch-slapped....."

Well at least you got 1 thing right....She's a Bitch. A Cee yoU Next Tuesday Bitch.

She is seriously blaming Trump for causing his own covid because covid 19 has outed Clark Kent Trump as SUPERMAN

trump-rocky-superman.jpg

I’m yes Trump
Is responsible for his own COVID and No nobody got crucified during last nights snoozefest

trump-rocky-superman.jpg

I’m yes Trump
Is responsible for his own COVID and No nobody got crucified during last nights snoozefest

And you are the fool who said Trump would never be president

Look at that stupid mask...she can't keep it on her face....and we know its all for show since she doesn't wear one when she thinks there are no cameras on her...like in the hair salon...she is such a dishonest showboater it makes me sick to think some Americans like her.....

Last edited:
Look at that stupid mask...she can't keep it on her face....and we know its all for show since she doesn't wear one when she thinks there are no cameras on her...like in the hair salon...she is such a dishonest showboater it makes me sick to think some American like her.....
:dunno:scared to death? but, i thought she already died

Forum List

Back