War on The Rich: Dumbest Idea in History of Man

If $100 were distributed in the US among 100 people

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg
It's really funny watching you deal with this as though you know what you're talking about.

Why don't ya educate us Rabbi?
Because you can't be educated?

But just for fun. Do you think people will behave the same or different if you tell some of them you're taking their money and others you are giving them money?

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg
Where did the money come from?

Was it taken from another party by force?
Was it donated for nothing in return?

Who is stopping any one of those hands from making more money?

IOW your example is meaningless

skull, to bad you didn't try to address the example I used in showing you how your actions could cause your net worth to increase and mine to decrease. Why was that?
Because it doesn't matter.

You idiots are saying it's a zero sum game but yet you can't tell me how one person's income, rise or fall in net worth affects your income and net worth can you?

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

This paragraph from the report says it all—

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.”

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes
I'm not talking about tax rates.

If the War on the Rich is such a "Dumb" idea

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

What would happen if the 1% were to lose 2 tenths of a percent of their wealth and the 40% were to gain 2 tenths of a percent in wealth (double their wealth)

Would the world come to an end?
Actually everyone would lose 20% of their wealth.
Because you just don't get how this works, do you?

Math and the Rabbi are not good friends
Economics and you are like vampires and garlic.

Maybe this will help you

Google
Maybe this will help you. Of course you'd ahve to have the intelligence to read and understand the book. Which means I guess you could use it as a paper weight.
Basic Economics 2nd Edition A Citizen s Guide to the Economy Thomas Sowell Brian Emerson 9780786168798 Amazon.com Books

Here ya go Rabbi...maybe this will help you explain your economic theories

Math-for-Dummies.jpg

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Does it matter? It reflects our current society

The question you should be asking:
Why do we continue policies to help the guy with $34.60?

skull, to bad you didn't try to address the example I used in showing you how your actions could cause your net worth to increase and mine to decrease. Why was that?

You idiots are saying it's a zero sum game but yet you can't tell me how one person's income, rise or fall in net worth affects your income and net worth can you?

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.”

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

ONCE MORE

"However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution."

If the War on the Rich is such a "Dumb" idea

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

What would happen if the 1% were to lose 2 tenths of a percent of their wealth and the 40% were to gain 2 tenths of a percent in wealth (double their wealth)

Would the world come to an end?
Actually everyone would lose 20% of their wealth.
Because you just don't get how this works, do you?

Still waiting Rabbi...

Why don't you embarass yourself in front of all these nice people and explain how a loss of 2 tenths of a percent in wealth for the 1% results in a 20% loss of wealth for everyone?

Still waiting Rabbi...

Why don't you embarass yourself in front of all these nice people and explain how a loss of 2 tenths of a percent in wealth for the 1% results in a 20% loss of wealth for everyone?

Shitflinger, would you be willing to advocate the confiscation of all assets over some figure, say $2 million, held by private individuals, so that the government could distribute those assets to the needy, in compliance with state planners?

Lots of craziness on this thread.

So you thought you'd weigh in and balance it our with a huge dose of stupidity, Statist? :thup:

Well, I'm not a Statist, Herr Dumbfuck.

But you are an outstanding little troll. Hey, how's that Palin Brawl thingy working out for you these days?

:lol:

Now, back to the OP, since you obviously lack the ability to concentrate on anymore more more than 2 milliseconds:

Did the OP include any data to back up it's claim?

Nope.

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Does it matter? It reflects our current society

The question you should be asking:
Why do we continue policies to help the guy with $34.60?
No it doesn't.

Last time I made a hundred bucks I got all of it.

The conclusion?

ONCE MORE

"However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution."
Once more

We are talking about wealth not income distribution.

And you have yet to tell me who or exactly what policy is stopping you from making more income or increasing your net worth.

Still waiting Rabbi...

Shitflinger, would you be willing to advocate the confiscation of all assets over some figure, say $2 million, held by private individuals, so that the government could distribute those assets to the needy, in compliance with state planners?

Shitsensored

I never said anything about confiscating assets. I said why does our government continue economic policies that aid the 1% when it is obvious they don't need it?

The conclusion?

ONCE MORE

Once more

And you have yet to tell me who or exactly what policy is stopping you from making more income or increasing your net worth.

The biggest thing that keeps me from going solo where the bigger bucks are is the healthcare/insurance cartel. Straighten that out and watch other industries gain some traction.

The conclusion?

ONCE MORE

Once more

The biggest thing that keeps me from going solo where the bigger bucks are is the healthcare/insurance cartel. Straighten that out and watch other industries gain some traction.
Why can't you keep a job that gives you insurance and do some solo stuff too?

As i have been saying no one is stopping you.

The conclusion?

ONCE MORE

Once more

Why can't you keep a job that gives you insurance and do some solo stuff too?

As i have been saying no one is stopping you.

I do some pretty specialized stuff and my main customer would be the company I work for now.

Well, I'm not a Statist, Herr Dumbfuck.

In fact you are, which makes your choice of handle so very amusing.

But you are an outstanding little troll. Hey, how's that Palin Brawl thingy working out for you these days?

Turns our she wasn't there, a leftist thug jumped Todd from behind, and you panty sniffers had nothing right.

Why do you ask, Statist?

You think you little Goebbels came out on top on that, do you?

Now, back to the OP, since you obviously lack the ability to concentrate on anymore more more than 2 milliseconds:

Right, look at the way I was pulling shit from other threads, Herr Goebbels...

Did the OP include any data to back up it's claim?

Nope.

Why don't you try actually reading the posts, Statist?

Oh that's right. you don't have the requisite attention span to do so...

Forum List

Back