War Hero Morris Jeppson Dies: Enola Gay Crewman Who Armed Atomic Bomb Dropped on Japs

well maybe you shouldn't be calling people war criminals when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

If vaporizing innocent civilians isn't a war crime then nothing in the history of the world has been a war crime.

yeah. better to have americans vaporized, eh dumbfuck?

By the nuke that Japan didn't have, and wouldn't have been in a position to use at that point even if they did?

If vaporizing innocent civilians isn't a war crime then nothing in the history of the world has been a war crime.

By the nuke that Japan didn't have, and wouldn't have been in a position to use at that point even if they did?

no you stupid fuck. dead americans from the invasion of mainland japan, which would have taken place whether your stupid mealy-mouthed ass admits it or not.

no you stupid fuck. dead americans from the invasion of mainland japan, which would have taken place whether your stupid mealy-mouthed ass admits it or not.

Which there would have been no need for.

yeah let them rebuild so they can hit us again. oh wait, you wouldn't have done anything after pearl. They would have been in chicago before you thought about doing anything.

You must realize that the nips were sending thousands of bombs by balloons to try to kill civilians here in the U.S. by using the Jet Stream. In 1944 they succeeded by killing a bunch of Church kids in Oregon state. IF they had a nuke they would have surely tried that way. Know your history.

Japanese Balloon Bombs (Fu-Go Weapon)

So playing your part in the massacring of the Japanese people makes you a war hero? Sounds more like a war criminal to me.

Hey, the Japs drew first blood when they attacked Pearl Harbor. We just ended it with the bomb vaporizing tens of thousands of the treacherous Japs.

the citizens were treacherous to us? and technically we drew the first blood with our embargos that killed people there

Kennedy wishes we could have had a few hundred thousand more americans killed to fit his utopian model.

No, I wish we didn't feel the need to have an unconditional surrender from Japan. Why weren't we willing to be humble in our victory?

the way they were humble at Pearl? the way they were humble to american POW's? the way they were humble to the population of Nanking? fuck them.

the citizens killed and the future mutated babies did all that?

Is name calling really productive to the discussion?

Oh grow up Kevin. If you seriously believe that America was the aggressor, you are being a wingnut. You seriously do not know your history and whatever you learn from those Libertarian think tanks have seriously warped your mind if you believe that. Nobody here is saying that we loved to drop the bombs on Japan. However, war is full of many actions that are both necessary and difficult. This is one of them.

Grown ups don't generally refer to each other as "wingnuts" in civil conversation. If you can't see how vaporizing innocent civilians is aggressive, then I'm afraid we have little more to discuss. But you know, as well as I do, that had Germany or Japan dropped a nuke on us or anyone else they would have gone down in history as war-criminals.

Grown ups generally know what the fuck they're talking about when entering a discussion.

Is name calling really productive to the discussion?

Oh grow up Kevin. If you seriously believe that America was the aggressor, you are being a wingnut. You seriously do not know your history and whatever you learn from those Libertarian think tanks have seriously warped your mind if you believe that. Nobody here is saying that we loved to drop the bombs on Japan. However, war is full of many actions that are both necessary and difficult. This is one of them.

Grown ups don't generally refer to each other as "wingnuts" in civil conversation. If you can't see how vaporizing innocent civilians is aggressive, then I'm afraid we have little more to discuss. But you know, as well as I do, that had Germany or Japan dropped a nuke on us or anyone else they would have gone down in history as war-criminals.

Yes, they would have; and yes they did, because they were. :eusa_whistle:

Kennedy wishes we could have had a few hundred thousand more americans killed to fit his utopian model.

No, I wish we didn't feel the need to have an unconditional surrender from Japan. Why weren't we willing to be humble in our victory?

the way they were humble at Pearl? the way they were humble to american POW's? the way they were humble to the population of Nanking? fuck them.

Kevin's point is that it is wrong to vaporize civilians for actions of soldiers. How do you feel about that? Do you think that killing tens of thousands of civilians is justified by the fact that their army was waging war against our country?

Forum List

Back