War Hero Morris Jeppson Dies: Enola Gay Crewman Who Armed Atomic Bomb Dropped on Japs

The Japanese civilians committed none of those crimes.

And yet you (or Ron Paul I should say) think that America brought 9/11 upon itself. But Japan did not bring this upon itself?

Consider the alternatives to what could of been done.

Targeting Civilians at Hiroshima*and*Nagasaki by Anthony Gregory

Though I'm guessing you don't take LewRockwell.com as a credible source.

No, I'm not going to take a site that's main purpose includes being anti-war as a credible source. Get a real credible source, instead of some musician from California.

You're free to not accept my source but I'm not going to play musical sources and go hunting over the internet to try to impress you.

War criminal? How so?

You don't actually believe that peace was going to be achieved in the near future do you? Japan was barely ready to give up AFTER the second bomb was dropped. We would of had to go in, and in the process not only would millions of soldiers on each side had been lost but millions of innocent civilians.

PLUS, Japan would of been turned into rubble.

Actually it's pretty clear they were reaching out to the Soviet Union to end the fighting before the bombs were dropped, and our intelligence knew this.

yeah, dumbfuck, that's why they were training their civilians in hand-to-hand combat right before the bombs. because they were trying to wage peace.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now that's not very nice.

You're free to not accept my source but I'm not going to play musical sources and go hunting over the internet to try to impress you.

All I'm asking is you is to get a real source, and not one that is so biased that it's plain to see.

Last edited:
The Japanese civilians committed none of those crimes.

And yet you (or Ron Paul I should say) think that America brought 9/11 upon itself. But Japan did not bring this upon itself?

Consider the alternatives to what could of been done.

Neither I nor Ron Paul thinks the civilians that were killed on 9/11 brought that attack upon themselves.

The alternatives: Allowing the Japanese to surrender without massacring innocent civilians. How horrible.

Neither I nor Ron Paul thinks the civilians that were killed on 9/11 brought that attack upon themselves.

The alternatives: Allowing the Japanese to surrender without massacring innocent civilians. How horrible.

Except there is no credible evidence of that.

Except there is no credible evidence of that.

Truman's own Chief of Staff disagrees:

"Truman’s chief of staff, Admiral William D. Leahy, wrote in his book I Was There that using the “barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons.”"

Targeting Civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki by Anthony Gregory

Same source as before, so feel free to ignore it.

So do you just not care about the deaths of innocent civilians in general, or just those of other countries?

better question:
do you just not care about the lives of american soldiers or are you just that fucking ignorant about history?
I am guessing a little of both.

I care very much for the lives of American soldiers, which is why I'm a strict noninterventionist. I don't like them dying for empire or to save face. As for being ignorant about history, my own personal opinion is that I'm not but I'm guessing yours differs.

I care very much for the lives of American soldiers, which is why I'm a strict noninterventionist. I don't like them dying for empire or to save face. As for being ignorant about history, my own personal opinion is that I'm not but I'm guessing yours differs.

I don't know how you wouldn't of gotten along with FDR. He ignored the Holocaust. And as according to your "strict noninterventionist" stance, you wouldn't of gotten involved in that either.

I don't know how you wouldn't of gotten along with FDR. He ignored the Holocaust. And as according to your "strict noninterventionist" stance, you wouldn't of gotten involved in that.

Well I wouldn't have provoked the Japanese into attacking us in the first place, and his economic policies left much to be desired.

Forum List

Back