War Drums: WWIII Could Start This Month: 350,000 Soldiers In Saudi Arabia Set To Invade Syria...

Why should we give a damn if the Sunnis invade Syria? Let them, and let the Russians/Iranians nuke em. As long as we stay the fuck out of it. We don't need to be apart of their proxy wars. As long as we don't elect Hillary or a GOP establishment goon like Jeb, we have a good chance of steering clear of that mess.

I would like to think that depends on who we put in the White House next November, but I'm old enough to know better...
hqdefault.jpg

Old enough, but too stupid to know better. Just saying!

"Saudi as a regional security leader

"The Northern Thunder military exercise that began on Monday is a show of power designed to pass the message that Saudi Arabia is a regional security provider, leading a Sunni coalition against Daesch.

"This is the largest indigenous army the region has ever seen. How many troops will participate depends on whom you read: 150-350,000 troops could be engaged.

"The gathering of one of the largest Muslim force in history is a significant message for Daesch, but others may interpret the message differently.

"The Sunni common denominator of all the powers invited to participate could also be seen as a message to Assad, to Iran, and, finally, to Russia."
Northern Thunder: Saudi Arabia as a military superpower

Saudi Arabia and Turkey have been vital supporters of ISIS. Saudi Arabia especially, played a key role in its creation. It was created to kill Assad. So what we're seeing now is actually a declaration of war on the Shiites. That's what this is really about.

No.

ISIS was created by a Jordanian, who once fought in Afghanistan, and then set up shop in Iraq. After we invaded Iraq, he gained power, temporarily aligned himself with Al Qaeda before they realized that ISIS was too bat shit crazy for them- attacked targets in Jordan and Iraq- and then moved into Syria after the Civil war in Syria left a power vaccuum.

Saudi Arabia is a natural target for ISIS- and a natural enemy of ISIS- of course ISIS has declared itself the enemy of every government in the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia was a key player in creating Al Qaeda as well. Along with the U.S. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. And it's been proven they received funding support from prominent Saudis.

But hey they have lots of oil, so who cares they murdered thousands of Americans. They work with us on that oil thing, so it's cool. Not one American kid should be sent to die for those evil bastards. To hell with Saudi Arabia.
We might save a lot of lives and money by moving away from "our oil under their soil"
"The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil. Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:

"Persian oil … is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it's ours.[7]"
United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As I recall, FDR was saying this at a time when the US was the world's largest supplier of oil. In theory, we could tax Big Oil into extinction and fund a New Deal 2.0 aimed at replacing fossil fuels as the dominant energy source on this planet?

More...

The Saudis are publicly warning that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad “will be removed by force” if a political solution cannot be found.

As you read this article, Turkish forces are massing along the border with Syria, and the largest “military exercises” in the history of the Middle East are being held in northern Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis are publicly warning that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad “will be removed by force” if a political solution cannot be found, and Turkey is claiming that it may have to establish a “safe zone” in northern Syria “for humanitarian purposes”. Saudi Arabia, Turkey and their Sunni allies have poured massive amounts of money and arms into the conflict in Syria,...

World War III Approaches: Saudi Arabia And Turkey Drop Hints That An Invasion Of Syria Is Imminent

Yea like I really believe Turkey, they just want to wipe out the Kurds.

Yeah, it's been supporting ISIS for a long time. It's still buying ISIS oil. But hey, they're our 'Good Friends' too.

Here is one expert's testimony illustrating current levels of instability in Jordan:

"Lawrence Wilkerson is a retired United States Army soldier and former chief of staff to United States Secretary of State Colin Powell. Wilkerson is an adjunct professor at the College of William & Mary where he teaches courses on US national security. He also instructs a senior seminar in the Honors Department at the George Washington University entitled 'National Security Decision Making...'"

"WILKERSON: Well, you know, that's interesting that that kind of pressure would be brought. I mean, if you're looking at the Saudis coming in to help fight ISIS, which is the ostensible reason they announced they would come in, how does that hurt Assad? And if you look at the Turks coming in, or the Turks using armaments, ground or air otherwise, to help defeat ISIS, how does that defeat Assad? And yet that's both of their avowed purposes, Riyadh and Ankara, get rid of Assad.

"So this is extremely complex, and it's this kind of miscommunication, this kind of misapplication of military force, this kind of refugee situation, for example, that could lead--and let me tell you about, let me tell you about Jordan.

"Jordan is sitting there with a 1.5 million refugees inside its tiny little borders. You have got, as one of the members of the royal family told me not long ago, in Syracuse in Sicily, you have got an Iraqi or a Syrian family in every single Jordanian home.

"Every single Jordanian home.

"That is massively destabilizing. I suspect southern Lebanon is the same way. I suspect the northern part of Iraq, where the Kurds live, is the same way, because so many Kurds have fled into that region, to get away from the Syrian civil war."

What Turkey & Saudi Arabia Aim to Gain with Possible Ground Invasion in Syria

If you were going to gather forces for an invasion, this is precisely how you would do it

350,000 soldiers, 20,000 tanks, 2,450 warplanes and 460 military helicopters are massing in northern Saudi Arabia for a military exercise that is being called “Northern Thunder”.

According to the official announcement, forces are being contributed by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Sudan, Kuwait, Morocco, Pakistan, Tunisia, Oman, Qatar, Malaysia and several other nations. This exercise will reportedly last for 18 days, and during that time the airspace over northern Saudi Arabia will be closed to air traffic. This will be the largest military exercise in the history of the region, and it comes amid rumors that Saudi Arabia and Turkey are preparing for a massive ground invasion of Syria...

More:
World War 3 Could Start This Month: 350,000 Soldiers In Saudi Arabia Stand Ready To Invade Syria
I love how some posters respond here just to say “oh, that source?” and then sometimes the “face palm” and dismiss it all as bunk. Yes, so noble. Meanwhile, who are you "smart people" taking your gospel from, CNN? FOX? PBS? How about CBS? Hey, guess what? None of them are telling us what is going on in this world? Didn’t you know that? Or isn’t it more you really do not care? Fine, the rest of us are used to complacency and ignorance in the West. After all, our president is the leader of such bullshit and obfuscation.

So, anyway, that is all I wanted to say, except if you did go to the article in InfoWars, either directly or indirectly they quote all of the articles I linked below from other sources. It is by no means exhaustive of the links --- but, hey, you know what? ----- some of us are that gullible that we just might take them seriously. Why? Because there are multiple international sources. Why else? Because we know all those liberal mainstream major networks and Fox are full of bullshit and agenda and fluff for news. Insulting to say the very least. Just like our leaders in D.C. So do as you please and so will we. ps - I do like what the article said here just for kicks.

I don’t know if I have ever seen a scenario which was more likely to initiate World War 3 than the one that we are watching unfold right now. So what has the mainstream media been saying about all of this?Incredibly, they have been almost entirely silent. When he went looking for news about these events,James Baileycould find almost nothing on either Fox News or CNN…

I just visited the home page for Foxnews.com and found not one single mention of the insane events now unfolding in the Middle East. I could not believe it, so I used my Find tool to search for Syria and Saudi Arabia. Not one mention! So I went to CNN and found just about the same thing with one news story about the Syrian cease fire, but when I read it there was no mention of any of the big events that have developed this week. This is truly an amazing media blackout!

But Fox News does have space to run headlines like these…
–Spanish man skipped work for 6 years, still got paid
–48 people rescued from stuck tram cars at New Hampshire ski resort
–Lovelorn elephant takes out his rage on more than a dozen cars

And CNN apparently thinks that these news stories are more important than the potential beginning of World War 3…
–Kanye West drops album, says he’s $53 million in debt
–Dutch cops train eagles to hunt drones
–Teen hands out 900 flowers to girls at school

---------------- Other news story links from the main article since InfoWars makes you cringe ----------

Saudi Arabia is preparing to launch its own intervention in Syria

World War III Starts In The Middle East? Saudi Arabia And Turkey Consider A Ground Invasion Of Syria

Turkey, Saudi Arabia Mull Syria Ground Invasion As Russia, Hezbollah Decimate Rebels | Zero Hedge

FINALLY! UAE and Saudi Arabia join fight against ISIS and WILL put boots on the ground

Erdogan Signals Turkey Prepared to Join Syria War If Asked

Saudi Arabia confirms that it will deploy troops to Syria

Saudi Arabia willing to send ground troops to Syria

When the source is infowar you can attack the source!

Most media sources are worthy of attack. Especially those owned by the Government and large Corporations.
Better than one run by a paranoid conspiracy nut that makes up facts and figures to suit his purpose! Infowars produces fiction and passes it off as fact for the mental midgets to gobble up!

If you were going to gather forces for an invasion, this is precisely how you would do it

350,000 soldiers, 20,000 tanks, 2,450 warplanes and 460 military helicopters are massing in northern Saudi Arabia for a military exercise that is being called “Northern Thunder”.

According to the official announcement, forces are being contributed by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Sudan, Kuwait, Morocco, Pakistan, Tunisia, Oman, Qatar, Malaysia and several other nations. This exercise will reportedly last for 18 days, and during that time the airspace over northern Saudi Arabia will be closed to air traffic. This will be the largest military exercise in the history of the region, and it comes amid rumors that Saudi Arabia and Turkey are preparing for a massive ground invasion of Syria...

More:
World War 3 Could Start This Month: 350,000 Soldiers In Saudi Arabia Stand Ready To Invade Syria
I love how some posters respond here just to say “oh, that source?” and then sometimes the “face palm” and dismiss it all as bunk. Yes, so noble. Meanwhile, who are you "smart people" taking your gospel from, CNN? FOX? PBS? How about CBS? Hey, guess what? None of them are telling us what is going on in this world? Didn’t you know that? Or isn’t it more you really do not care? Fine, the rest of us are used to complacency and ignorance in the West. After all, our president is the leader of such bullshit and obfuscation.

So, anyway, that is all I wanted to say, except if you did go to the article in InfoWars, either directly or indirectly they quote all of the articles I linked below from other sources. It is by no means exhaustive of the links --- but, hey, you know what? ----- some of us are that gullible that we just might take them seriously. Why? Because there are multiple international sources. Why else? Because we know all those liberal mainstream major networks and Fox are full of bullshit and agenda and fluff for news. Insulting to say the very least. Just like our leaders in D.C. So do as you please and so will we. ps - I do like what the article said here just for kicks.

I don’t know if I have ever seen a scenario which was more likely to initiate World War 3 than the one that we are watching unfold right now. So what has the mainstream media been saying about all of this?Incredibly, they have been almost entirely silent. When he went looking for news about these events,James Baileycould find almost nothing on either Fox News or CNN…

I just visited the home page for Foxnews.com and found not one single mention of the insane events now unfolding in the Middle East. I could not believe it, so I used my Find tool to search for Syria and Saudi Arabia. Not one mention! So I went to CNN and found just about the same thing with one news story about the Syrian cease fire, but when I read it there was no mention of any of the big events that have developed this week. This is truly an amazing media blackout!

But Fox News does have space to run headlines like these…
–Spanish man skipped work for 6 years, still got paid
–48 people rescued from stuck tram cars at New Hampshire ski resort
–Lovelorn elephant takes out his rage on more than a dozen cars

And CNN apparently thinks that these news stories are more important than the potential beginning of World War 3…
–Kanye West drops album, says he’s $53 million in debt
–Dutch cops train eagles to hunt drones
–Teen hands out 900 flowers to girls at school

---------------- Other news story links from the main article since InfoWars makes you cringe ----------

Saudi Arabia is preparing to launch its own intervention in Syria

World War III Starts In The Middle East? Saudi Arabia And Turkey Consider A Ground Invasion Of Syria

Turkey, Saudi Arabia Mull Syria Ground Invasion As Russia, Hezbollah Decimate Rebels | Zero Hedge

FINALLY! UAE and Saudi Arabia join fight against ISIS and WILL put boots on the ground

Erdogan Signals Turkey Prepared to Join Syria War If Asked

Saudi Arabia confirms that it will deploy troops to Syria

Saudi Arabia willing to send ground troops to Syria

When the source is infowar you can attack the source!

Most media sources are worthy of attack. Especially those owned by the Government and large Corporations.
Better than one run by a paranoid conspiracy nut that makes up facts and figures to suit his purpose! Infowars produces fiction and passes it off as fact for the mental midgets to gobble up!

No entity lies more to you than the American Government/Corporate Media does. For most in America, if they don't see it in the Government/Corporate Media, they can't believe it's true. They wait for their spoon-fed narrative propaganda to have any thoughts. They're like lamb being led to slaughter. They're completely incapable of critical thinking.

The original sources for these reports are from Saudi news outlets, not Infowars. You may want to go up a couple of posts and read the link from Georgephilip -- that is, if you really cared.

So spare us your totally lame defense (of simply laughing off the source and that's all) which is so prevalent amongst defenders of Islam and defenders of secular humanist leftist "ideals." You pretend you are doing something wonderful for the human race, even though you are more often than not a major tool of destruction and obfuscation. (Sounds like a match made in heaven for another Obama devotee.)

The original sources for these reports are from Saudi news outlets, not Infowars. You may want to go up a couple of posts and read the link from Georgephilip -- that is, if you really cared.

So spare us your totally lame defense (of simply laughing off the source and that's all) which is so prevalent amongst defenders of Islam and defenders of secular humanist leftist "ideals." You pretend you are doing something wonderful for the human race, even though you are more often than not a major tool of destruction and obfuscation. (Sounds like a match made in heaven for another Obama devotee.)

Ah, don't be so hard on em. Most Americns really are sheep. It can't be so if they haven't received the spoon-fed narrative propaganda from the Government/Corporate Media. Most wait for that, before thinking at all.

Forum List

Back