WAPO:Democrats falsely claim GOP tax plan will raise taxes for working-class families-4 Pinocchios

Blue states may take a hit but they like paying more, they love high taxes or they wouldn't vote for their tax crazy leaders.

They should be THRILLED if STATE AND LOCAL taxes are no longer subsidized by the Federal Government.

It means MY TAXES were effectively paying California State income tax.

FUCK THAT.

The removal of the State and Local tax deductions punishes those who pay taxes.....JUST WHAT THE DEMS WANT. They want to punish taxpayers to get the other 50% to vote Democrat. It's class warfare. The Dems are the instigators.

Oh come on, even your MessiahRushie admitted that thanks to killing the state tax deduction residents of all states but 7 will get a tax increase. He was happy about it because the states that got the most increase 7.6% were blue and red states got only a 4.2% increase in taxes. In any case Tramp voters in 43 states are getting a tax increase of at least 4.2%.

RUSH: Taxpayers in seven high-tax states deduct 7.6% of their income in state and local taxes. For taxpayers in other states, the percent of income deducted averages around 4.2%.

Dems should stop lying about VERIFIABLE issues. They have no credibility.

They should explain in a TRUTHFUL way the things they do nto like about the tax bill, not make up bullshit.

They claim the bill has "TAX BREAKS FOR THE RICH ON THE BACKS OF THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THEIR CHILDREN!"

THAT IS A FUCKING LIE.

The removal of the State and Local tax deductions punishes those who pay taxes.....JUST WHAT THE DEMS WANT. They want to punish taxpayers to get the other 50% to vote Democrat. It's class warfare. The Dems are the instigators.
Hey Dumbass, it punishes Tramp voters too! It punishes Americans in all but 7 states. True it punishes blue states more, 7.6%, but it STILL punishes commie red states too, 4.2%.

The vast majority of s-corps are small service based businesses. Most split the business income into part salary and part profit. These businesses will be ineligible for the new business rate, as service businesses are excluded. In fact, they will now have to consider every penny earned as wages and pay the 15% FICA tax. We can debate whether they should have had to do that all along. But, the fact remains. Many of these businesses will have to pay thousands per year in extra payroll taxes than they did up until now. That is going to hurt a lot of small business. I would say most small businesses are way better off under the current law.

I support Trump on many issues, but this tax bill sucks in my opinion.

" service businesses are excluded" Where in the tax bill does it say this?

in 2014 Federal tax returns shows the top 5% i.e. "rich guys" paid nearly 60% of all the Federal taxes paid.
Every time there is a discussion of taxes, this lie pops up in some form.
The "rich guys" are not the truly wealthy, but merely the richest WAGE EARNERS!!!!!
The truly wealthy, "Really Rich Guys" do NOT work for the common wage.
Even your MessiahRushie had admitted it, he just likes to say the truly wealthy are all Democrats.

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.

END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...

But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.

I'm talking about genuine wealth, not the way Democrats define "rich."

Hey Dumbass, it punishes Tramp voters too! It punishes Americans in all but 7 states. True it punishes blue states more, 7.6%, but it STILL punishes commie red states too, 4.2%.

Thanks FUCKSTICK.

The tax plan is fantastic for the nation. If you don't think it is, you are the DUMBASS. Of course it "PUNISHES" Trump voters as well.

Dems lie for votes. It's all they do because they are cvnts.

Of course it "PUNISHES" Trump voters as well.
Thank you for admitting that lying scum DoTard Trump's "tax CUT for ALL" is actually a "tax INCREASE for MOST."

Don't get it, if I had to pay taxes on two million earned dollars leaving me with around one million 750 dollars to live on for the year, even if I hated much of the things the government spent my tax money on I would be pleased about some things that improved my life, & maybe be ok about things that helped other people.
if I earned 50 thousand dollars a year and after taxes had around 43 thousand dollars to live on for that year I may be ok about it also.
but I can tell you that YOU telling me that the richer guys should be getting a better tax deal & Deserves it more than me because the rich pay a larger share of the taxes taken in. when in fact I am paying my fair share.

Don't get it, if I had to pay taxes on two million earned dollars leaving me with around one million 750 dollars to live on for the year, even if I hated much of the things the government spent my tax money on I would be pleased about some things that improved my life, & maybe be ok about things that helped other people.
if I earned 50 thousand dollars a year and after taxes had around 43 thousand dollars to live on for that year I may be ok about it also.
but I can tell you that YOU telling me that the richer guys should be getting a better tax deal & Deserves it more than me because the rich pay a larger share of the taxes taken in. when in fact I am paying my fair share.

Then become a "rich guy" DUMMY!!!

By 1990, even as the recession began, the number had climbed to 63,642.
A record number of Americans are now millionaires, new study shows
As of the end of 2016, there were a record 10.8 million millionaires
So JUST ONE indicator: 1980... 4,414 taxpayers reported $1 million in gross income;
At the end of 2016... 10,800,000... What kind of ratio is that?
Population USA 1980 226.5 million and the ratio of millionaires to population: 1 millionaire for every 51,314 Americans
1980 Fast Facts - History - U.S. Census Bureau

Population USA 2016 326.9 million and the ratio of millionaires to population 1 Millionaire for every 30 Americans!
U.S. Population (2017, 2018) - Worldometers

So explain to me YOUR idiot remark about WEALTH distribution since 1980???
1980 1 millionaire for every 51,314 Americans!
2016 1 millionaire for every 30 Americans!
So why are you idiots so f...king lazy that you can't come up with a great idea? Or new service? Think about it!
There has never been a better time to make EVERY American a millionaire!
If it took 36 years to reduce the ratio of 1 million to every 30 Americans... what can idiots like you do in the next few years to make your self independent?
Unless you are just too dumb, too lazy or I don't know what!
Get off the thumb sucking routine of "blaming the rich"... and become rich!

The vast majority of s-corps are small service based businesses. Most split the business income into part salary and part profit. These businesses will be ineligible for the new business rate, as service businesses are excluded. In fact, they will now have to consider every penny earned as wages and pay the 15% FICA tax. We can debate whether they should have had to do that all along. But, the fact remains. Many of these businesses will have to pay thousands per year in extra payroll taxes than they did up until now. That is going to hurt a lot of small business. I would say most small businesses are way better off under the current law.

I support Trump on many issues, but this tax bill sucks in my opinion.

" service businesses are excluded" Where in the tax bill does it say this?

A problem with this 'small business' tax provision could sink Republican tax reform

"In general, owners who actively participate in their businesses would face a 70/30 rule: 70% of their income from the businesses would have to be treated like salary (and taxed at rates up to 39.6%) and only 30% of their income would enjoy the 25% preferential rate.

But professional services firms — like Josh Barro LLC — would have to treat 100% of the owner's income as salary, taxable at up to 39.6%. Womp womp."

Why are Dems lying about a tax plan that will help the middle class?
Why are you and the GOP lying about a tax plan that hurts the middle class wage earner?

You don't hear the lying scum GOP tell you that the tax cuts fro the rich like Tramp and his crime family last for ever even beyond death, but the middle class tax cuts phase out by 5 years and then become tax increases by 2024.

DNqzfCoX0AAT7DA.jpg

It's utterly amazing to watch people blindly support something that they clearly have no understanding of simply because it's proposed by sometime with an (R) next to their name.

The data doesn't like. The middle class in this country have seen stagnant growth and even decline over the last couple of decades while the rich continue to get richer.

Why? The rich have bought and paid for our politicians and can influence policy to directly benefit them. This tax proposal is a perfect example of that.

There are literally people in this thread who are cheering the end of the Alternative Minimum Tax as if it helps us in any way shape or form.

The rich own or government and will continue to craft policy that helps them first and leaves the rest of us arguing over the scraps. Open your eyes and ask yourself.. How will this help ME?

It's utterly amazing to watch people blindly support something that they clearly have no understanding of simply because it's proposed by sometime with an (R) next to their name.

The data doesn't like. The middle class in this country have seen stagnant growth and even decline over the last couple of decades while the rich continue to get richer.

Why? The rich have bought and paid for our politicians and can influence policy to directly benefit them. This tax proposal is a perfect example of that.

There are literally people in this thread who are cheering the end of the Alternative Minimum Tax as if it helps us in any way shape or form.

The rich own or government and will continue to craft policy that helps them first and leaves the rest of us arguing over the scraps. Open your eyes and ask yourself.. How will this help ME?

"The rich" who are "The rich"?
Here are the FACTS about "The Rich"!
Millionaires Just Inherited Their Money
According to Thomas J. Stanley's book, "The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy," only 20% of millionaires inherited their riches.
The other 80% are what you'd call nouveau riche: first generation millionaires who earned their cash on their own.
Many millionaires simply worked, saved and lived within their means to generate their wealth - think accountants and managers: regular people going to work every day. Most millionaires didn't get their riches overnight when a rich relative died - they worked for the money.

Millionaires Have High-Paying Jobs
It certainly doesn't hurt to be gainfully employed, but half of all millionaires are self-employed or own a business.

Millionaires Are Elitists
We've already established that most millionaires earned their money not inherited it, still go to work, drive a Ford and worry about their kids' college expenses. Sounds a lot like the rest of America, right? Millionaires come in all shapes and sizes - some may be elitists, but most are just regular Joes who successfully managed their money. 7 Millionaire Myths

Also only lazy, incompetent uninspired dummies like you constantly blame someone else...in this case "the rich"!
Well tell me dummy... YOUR chances are very very small with your childish irresponsible attitude about "the rich" BUT for the rest of Americans here are the FACTS!

How many millionaires in 1980...
At the start of the decade, according to the IRS, 4,414 taxpayers reported that they had earned more than $1 million annually in adjusted gross income.
NUMBER OF U.S. MILLIONAIRES SOARS

As of the end of 2016, there were a record 10.8 million millionaires
1980... 4,414 taxpayers reported $1 million in gross income;
At the end of 2016... 10,800,000... What kind of ratio is that?

Population USA 1980 226.5 million and the ratio of millionaires to population: 1 millionaire for every 51,314 Americans
1980 Fast Facts - History - U.S. Census Bureau

Population USA 2016 326.9 million and the ratio of millionaires to population 1 Millionaire for every 30 Americans!
U.S. Population (2017, 2018) - Worldometers

So explain to me YOUR idiot remark about WEALTH distribution since 1980???
1980 1 millionaire for every 51,314 Americans!
2016 1 millionaire for every 30 Americans!

Forum List

Back