Want to delete, weird, I don't see the option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sorry, I can't delete the thread, I don't want to post the link now since I don't trust the source.

10ae54fdcb1cf9896582314ea1ce91d1--computer-programming-computer-humor.jpg

Sorry, I can't delete the thread, I don't want to post the link now since I don't trust the source.

You'll be kicked out of the right wing clubhouse for not posting just because you think it might be a lie. They might even take your decoder ring.

Meanwhile in India......

upload_2018-7-3_16-36-11.png

AIB Decided to Delete their Modi Meme, Here’s How Twitter Reacted - The Quint

So All India Bakchod took a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 13 July. While the comedy troupe is no stranger to making fun of the PM, this time around they slapped the Snapchat dog filter on the photograph of a man who resembles the PM and captioned it #Wanderlust before sharing it on social media.

The AIB post did not go down well with a number of Twitter users, who reported it to the Mumbai police.

The police were quick to respond.

upload_2018-7-3_16-38-26.png

AIB has taken down their post. But their move drew flak from the Congress, and the AIB members have been expressing their frustration online.

upload_2018-7-3_16-38-50.png

The government of India does not mess around with this respect thingy...bet Trump might run for President of India any time?

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-3_16-38-11.png
    upload_2018-7-3_16-38-11.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 41
Here, i'll post it for you.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau denies groping allegations

No, that wasn't it. I believe him actually, Canada invented Dirty Tricks in politics. It was about the illegal immigration crisis, but I don't have enough faith in the source, preferring more well known Mainstream links, so I tried to delete it.

No, that wasn't it. I believe him actually, Canada invented Dirty Tricks in politics. It was about the illegal immigration crisis, but I don't have enough faith in the source, preferring more well known Mainstream links, so I tried to delete it.
So I guess I finally lied.

Try Mindwars, he'll post it if its really weird or conspiratorial.

'Hey, Mikey!'

So I guess I finally lied.
Mikey hates everything.

Well, just join in the pussy grabbing internet witch hunt.

Doesn't matter if it happened, as long as the allegation is there,

Liberalism 101.

Well, just join in the pussy grabbing internet witch hunt.

Doesn't matter if it happened, as long as the allegation is there,

Liberalism 101.

#MeToo

As further confirmation of what I suspected, the accuser doesn't want to come forward as she might be concerned about her career in the Federal Government of Canada. The rats from the RCMP or CSIS are behind this, this is why she won't come forward 18 years later and you wouldn't you know it, she's a Fed.

This is the Canadian tactic, the state likes to have stuff like this in the can "just in case". As it were, JT became PM and now the sharks pop this, most likely the RCMP unhappy they've been sued once again for another $1B, and the PM isn't pushing back.

I don't believe these stories, I'm skeptic because I know the tactics too well. Or at worst, it is exaggerated or manufactured. You NEVER trust the Canadian apparatus, these agencies are made up precisely of the kinds of citizens that your Founders worried about. An enemy to liberty living Canadians AND Americans.

As further confirmation of what I suspected, the accuser doesn't want to come forward as she might be concerned about her career in the Federal Government of Canada. The rats from the RCMP or CSIS are behind this, this is why she won't come forward 18 years later and you wouldn't you know it, she's a Fed.

This is the Canadian tactic, the state likes to have stuff like this in the can "just in case". As it were, JT became PM and now the sharks pop this, most likely the RCMP unhappy they've been sued once again for another $1B, and the PM isn't pushing back.

I don't believe these stories, I'm skeptic because I know the tactics too well. Or at worst, it is exaggerated or manufactured. You NEVER trust the Canadian apparatus, these agencies are made up precisely of the kinds of citizens that your Founders worried about. An enemy to liberty living Canadians AND Americans.
Well, that kills that fun.

Another topic...
Why can't the US and Canada come up with a border fishing agreement on border lakes?
Northwest Inlet, MN wanted to succeed from the US at one time due to tourists going to NorthwestAngle couldn't keep their fish if crossing back to US by land. Only road goes through Canada.
Northwest Angle - Wikipedia
Look under politics at link.
Interesting history on how the geography was misunderstood to lock this part of MN on the north side of Lake of the Woods.

We have to watch our GPS on the water for that unseen border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back