Wanna Make Your Bets?, Will Hillary Say "I Don't Recall" And "At The Time" During The Debate?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :boobies: :eusa_doh: Yah, let's see how long Hillary will go without answering any of her questions with any of her classic excuses. Once she gets questioned about any of her scandals, you know she will start the answer with "Well At The Time", "I Don't Recall", or maybe even, "I will have to refer you to Huma Abadine for the explanation being I don't have one".
:lame2:
So you wanna place any bets?
Right now, I am betting $25.50 on "I Don't Recall"
$35.75 on "At The Time"
and $1,985.42 on,, "Can I come back with an answer after I come back from the ladies room, I really need to pee".
:oops-28:

She'll do what she always does. She'll ramble on about something else other than the actual question. But she'll do it in such a long winded manner, that her short attention span having followers; will have forgotten the question alltogether. Trey Gowdy should be the moderator.

:argue: :boobies: :eusa_doh: Yah, let's see how long Hillary will go without answering any of her questions with any of her classic excuses. Once she gets questioned about any of her scandals, you know she will start the answer with "Well At The Time", "I Don't Recall", or maybe even, "I will have to refer you to Huma Abadine for the explanation being I don't have one".
:lame2:
So you wanna place any bets?
Right now, I am betting $25.50 on "I Don't Recall"
$35.75 on "At The Time"
and $1,985.42 on,, "Can I come back with an answer after I come back from the ladies room, I really need to pee".
:oops-28:
:dance:

• Banned
or maybe Hillary will have a ten second brain freeze after being questioned, then when she recovers, will answer a question she recalled from 1994.

Forum List

Back