Wallace vs Short

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Did anybody catch Fox News Sunday when Wallace steamrolled VP Pence’s COS Marc Short?

It’s gotta be one of the worst jobs in the world to have to try and go out there and answer for the nonsense coming out of this White House. I kind of feel bad for these people but then I listen to the crap they try and spin to the public and the sympathy is gone.

Did anybody catch Fox News Sunday when Wallace steamrolled VP Pence’s COS Marc Short?

It’s gotta be one of the worst jobs in the world to have to try and go out there and answer for the nonsense coming out of this White House. I kind of feel bad for these people but then I listen to the crap they try and spin to the public and the sympathy is gone.

Typical from the Fat Donnie crew. What happened to Kellyanne? Only the best people.

:auiqs.jpg:

I saw it. I thought Wallace completely ineffectual in getting the answers he wanted.

Chris is a true believer. He's fighting for the cause now.

I saw it. I thought Wallace completely ineffectual in getting the answers he wanted.

What cause?

Wallace is a Leftist Commie Tard who belongs on CNN. He has never had a kind thing to say about The President and goes right along with all The Fear Mongering.

Typical from the Fat Donnie crew. What happened to Kellyanne? Only the best people.
Kellyanne still graces the airwaves on occasion many shows won’t invite her anymore as she constantly filibusters and interrupts. Hard to listen to but I guess the base see that as “fighting” and “winning” so it apparently works in that bubble

Show us where it is proven that they are trying to help Trump.

For that matter, give us proof they are trying to help Sanders!

Isn't it amazing that the 2 people the Left wants to get rid of, not only and including Tulsi, they paint as Russian stooges?

You people are really pathetic and disgusting. Put up the proof of ALL of these people including Jill Stein, or go sit in the USMB corner!

In fact, this thread should be INSTANTLY moved to conspiracy theories or the rubber room.

A good political interview should challenge the interviewee. Wallace did a masterful job as Short was tongue tied and cut off from his normal repetitive talking points. Chuck Todd also interviewed him that day but Short was able to stay on his spin.

Wallace is a Leftist Commie Tard who belongs on CNN. He has never had a kind thing to say about The President and goes right along with all The Fear Mongering.

No he works for Fox not CNN, wow you are uniformed. I don’t really care what you think of Wallace, that’s irrelevant and a petty tactic to go personal instead of responding to the actual interview. I can’t say I expected a smart response from you though.

No he works for Fox not CNN, wow you are uniformed. I don’t really care what you think of Wallace, that’s irrelevant and a petty tactic to go personal instead of responding to the actual interview. I can’t say I expected a smart response from you though.

He only knows 3 words. Commie commie commie.

Isn't it amazing that the 2 people the Left wants to get rid of, not only and including Tulsi, they paint as Russian stooges?

You people are really pathetic and disgusting. Put up the proof of ALL of these people including Jill Stein, or go sit in the USMB corner!

In fact, this thread should be INSTANTLY moved to conspiracy theories or the rubber room.
Hello Mr Tangent meet Mrs. Subject... try to stay on it.

I never said anything about What you just ranted about so why would I provide you proof?

I never said anything about What you just ranted about so why would I provide you proof?

You wouldn't, because like all Leftists, you can't!

You wouldn't, because like all Leftists, you can't!

I’m not claiming there is proof so I don’t know what argument you think you’re having! It’s you and the strawman

I said he is biased and belongs on Commie Tard CNN

No you didn’t... haha

this is what you said...

Wallace is a Leftist Commie Tard who belongs on CNN. He has never had a kind thing to say about The President and goes right along with all The Fear Mongering

No you didn’t... haha

this is what you said...

Wallace is a Leftist Commie Tard who belongs on CNN. He has never had a kind thing to say about The President and goes right along with all The Fear Mongering

YES, He belongs on CNN, not Fox. Learn The Nuances of English, you Commie Tard Foreign Hack.

No you didn’t... haha

this is what you said...

YES, He belongs on CNN, not Fox. Learn The Nuances of English, you Commie Tard Foreign Hack.
Thats not nuance English it’s emotional trolling and then lying about what you said. Do better.

Wallace has his agenda, and cuts off anyone who doesn't go along with it. Just another cable news journalist looking for a major network gig.

No you didn’t... haha

this is what you said...

Thats not nuance English it’s emotional trolling and then lying about what you said. Do better.
DEAR Lying Commie Tard Foreign Stooge. I watch Fox News, and I know Wallace works for Fox. He is a dishonest schmuck and belongs on CNN, not working for a respected News Outlet like Fox.

Show me where I said He Works for CNN, you Foreign Hack.

Your ENGRISH SUX.

Wallace has his agenda, and cuts off anyone who doesn't go along with it. Just another cable news journalist looking for a major network gig.
Most the other Fox shows give puff piece interviews to the Trumpsters. Wallace asks pointed questions about relevant issues and doesn’t let the repetitive spun up talking points take over. That’s not an agenda, it’s journalism.

Forum List

Back