Wall Street Journal: "Clintons would be Grifters in Chief"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Grifters-in-Chief

This Kimberley woman is clearly a misogynist.

The Clintons don’t draw lines between their ‘charity’ and personal enrichment.
By
KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL
Oct. 27, 2016 7:26 p.m. ET

In an election season that has been full of surprises, let’s hope the electorate understands that there is at least one thing of which it can be certain: A Hillary Clinton presidency will be built, from the ground up, on self-dealing, crony favors, and an utter disregard for the law.

Nothing to push-back on in your OP. Its fairly obvious that Clinton-II would be much like Clinton-I, w/o the sexual-predator part played by Bill. Voters know that any "allegations" against Trump are more than offset by the Clinton misdeeds. Now it would be all about the pay-to-play money, and selling influence.

Their corruption is absolutely epic. I am impressed how many people they have running interference for them.

Their corruption is absolutely epic. I am impressed how many people they have running interference for them.
hillary-password.jpg

The E-mails are actually finally starting to get traction.....even SNL made fun of how huge the e-mail scandal is....they usually ignore anything controversial about their favorite candidate.

When you see that her OWN STAFF knew it was illegal and were panicking, you know it's really fucked up.

Forum List

Back