Walker, Texas Ranger Politically-Correct Reboot

The original was crony as all get out and I very much doubt I’ll watch the reboot either.

No cable, no satellite, no care.

I quite the whole subscribing to the whole bs matrix after 9/11. Why bother?

I mean really? The entertainment on-line lasts for as much as you want, in-between reading. . . . forever and ever. ..

In the original show, Walker didn't have any siblings and his parents were killed when he was around twelve or thirteen years old.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Even the original was a bit politically correct. there were no shortage of so called white nationalists. Good entertainment though.

It was always PC, they just had to add the obligatory faggot to be like the rest of the garbage shows. I thought it was a crappy show anyway.

Why do numbnuts always think 'native Americans' are so 'spiritually aware' and 'tuned in with Nature N Stuff' and they can talk to animals??? lol it's hilariously stupid rubbish.

A much better show was a detective show also based in Fort Worth that starred Tom Hank's son as a detective, with a 'crazy partner' gimmick, hardly an original concept for a cop show but was funny nonetheless, but it got canceled for some reason, must be because there were no faggots in it or something.

Last edited:
^^^ Walker's Indian roots was one of my favorite parts of the show. I love how he had a special way with most animals out in the wild.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Walker's Indian roots was one of my favorite parts of the show. I love how he had a special way with most animals out in the wild.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

lol they 'hunted' buffalo by stampeding entire herds of thousands off of bluffs and cliffs, when they only actually needed to kill a couple of them, leaving the crippled to suffer for days til they died of starvation or bleeding to death from broken bones and hemorrhaging. Yeah, I know all the paintings show them 'shooting at them with bows and waving spears and stuff', but they weren't trying to kill them with those, they were stampeding them toward cliffs and bluffs, which they don't show in those paintings for some reason.

I've read that an actor named Jared Padalecki will be the "new" Cordell Walker... :scared1:
I really love that tv show but in my humble opinion only Chuck Norris can be a good Cordell Walker
Luckily I can find many old episodes on the web :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back