Walker, Texas Ranger

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Is anyone else here besides me a fan of this show? It was just announced that the guy who gave us Ranger James Trivette has gone forward. Go here for the news. To me, he only got better with each season of the show.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Is anyone else here besides me a fan of this show? It was just announced that the guy who gave us Ranger James Trivette has gone forward. Go here for the news. To me, he only got better with each season of the show.

Holly
He was Martlocks second investigator as well.

Holly

He was in several Chuck Norris movies.

Obviously they had a relationship of some sort.

I read that with sadness. He was a good man. The show is more popular now then when it was first on.

does the new walker ever get into a fight?....
I have no idea. I tried to watch it but two episodes in, it was clear that CW had given it the gayification make over. An overly angst inflicted teenager was stuck in like a painful afterthought and that was that.

I hope the new owners do better. CW had gone so teen gay that it crashed and was sold.

I have no idea. I tried to watch it but two episodes in, it was clear that CW had given it the gayification make over. An overly angst inflicted teenager was stuck in like a painful afterthought and that was that.

I hope the new owners do better. CW had gone so teen gay that it crashed and was sold.
I didn't even know there was a reboot of Walker (Texas Ranger). If it is on CW, then there will be dudes making out with other dudes and Walker will have to prove himself woke at some point. Walker might even have gay sex or even transition to an alternative gender.

I had no idea that Clarence Gilyard had retired from acting to be a professor here at UNLV. I just read that yesterday. They didn't say what the cause of death was. He wasn't that old, just 66.

When I visit with my mother, I often watch old TV shows (50s, 60s and 70s) in which most of the actors have long been dead.

I didn't even know there was a reboot of Walker (Texas Ranger). If it is on CW, then there will be dudes making out with other dudes and Walker will have to prove himself woke at some point. Walker might even have gay sex or even transition to an alternative gender.
The original Walker actually had some liberal scripts. But not like now.

He was also in a couple of the Left Behind films. He played a preacher in both of them.

Holly

P.S. He also did several episodes of the Matlock show.

According to this write up here, the girl who is from the episode of this show in early 1999 named Special Witness has gone forward due to Alzheimer's Disease. She was only 53 years old. She is the girl that actor Gary Busey goes after at the end of the episode.

God bless you and her family and Gary always!!!

Holly

Happy 84th birthday to Chuck Norris! Go here for his Instagram clip about feeling like he is still 48 and showing the world that he continues to stay active and healthy. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back