'Walk Away' Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI's Thumb After Jan 6

One day you are a highly wanted man by the FBI.

The next, you are nowhere to be found and FBI doesn't care. Nothing odd or suspicious about that!
:rolleyes:

The most recent example of this strategy is the #WalkAway hashtag, which is presented as a grassroots effort by former Democrats who are critical of the party’s alleged intimidation, confrontation and lack of civility and want people to walk away from the party.

White House is doing Putin's meddling job for him | CNN
However, #WalkAway has also now been connected to Kremlin-linked Russian bots, and it is now the seventh most popular Russia-influenced hashtag as of this writing, according to the website Hamilton 68, which tracks Russian influence on Twitter as part of the Alliance for Securing Democracy, an initiative of the nonpartisan German Marshall Fund. The purpose of this now-astroturf campaign is to manipulate public opinion by creating the illusion that this is a popular movement. In reality, #WalkAway has become pure propaganda, a psychological operation.
Not unlike BLM which has lost all credibility after gullible guilt ridden white corporations (looking to find favor
with blacks, undoubtedly) poured millions into BLM and most of that money has been misappropriated
and simply lost now, with no one in the organization who can account for it all.

At least the relatives of Patrisse Cullors now have nice new mansions to live in.

Not unlike BLM which has lost all credibility after gullible guilt ridden white corporations (looking to find favor
with blacks, undoubtedly) poured millions into BLM and most of that money has been misappropriated
and simply lost now, with no one in the organization who can account for it all.

At least the relatives of Patrisse Cullors now have nice new mansions to live in.

VERY unlike BLM...which has NO connections to Russian trolls (unlike #walkaway) and is not promoted by them

One day you are a highly wanted man by the FBI.

The next, you are nowhere to be found and FBI doesn't care. Nothing odd or suspicious about that!
:rolleyes:
Except he wasn't "highly wanted".

He was one of thousands of people they were checking into. Only 700 have been arrested out of those thousands

'Walk Away' Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI's Thumb After Jan 6

“I hardly know where to begin,” Brandon Straka wrote in his first message to the outside world in a year. On January 25, 2021, “an FBI swat team came into my home at dawn, put me in handcuffs, and put me in a cell for several days.” The crime? Being at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Straka was in D.C., as many activists were, to give a speech on Trump’s behalf. Going to, but not inside, the Capitol Building after President Trump’s speech turned into a “year long nightmare” in which he suffered “from the abuse of the legal process” and a “savage campaign to destroy me. It didn’t.”

The feds charged the hairdresser-turned-activist with impeding law enforcement during civil disorder, knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds, and disorderly conduct for his actions a year ago. They settled for one guilty plea for being in a restricted area outside the Capitol Building.

Nearly four years ago, Straka organized his well-regarded effort to encourage people to “walk away” from his political party, the Democrats.

More at: 'Walk Away' Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI's Thumb After Jan 6

A wise man, like myself, made the move to Rumble and to Gettr

Except he wasn't "highly wanted".
Wanted enough to put out posters asking for help finding him.
But we appreciate you acting like you know better.

He was one of thousands of people they were checking into. Only 700 have been arrested out of those thousands
Posters weren't issued looking for "thousands of people". Only Ray Epps.
And then suddenly, the posters were removed.

We'll have to wait for republicans to take over to get the FBI to explain this.
Though when asked before a committee by Ted Cruz about Epps the FBI under secretary for
something or other didn't have a clue. Odd. Conveniently odd.

Straka is a Kremlin stooge. You too newbie?

Seeing Russians behind every tree, are you? Good luck with that.

Leftist idiots use to mock the right for seeing Russians everywhere. Now they've morphed into what
they claim to hate. Disingenuous liars from start to finish.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Stop lying. His picture was one of dozens on that particular page nitwit
What particular page was that?

And btw...thanks for admitting the FBI was looking for Epps.

Go ahead and show us you aren't lying again.

Last edited:
Nope. But they're out there. Have been for years now
Yes. Lots of Russians in those gay hairdressers for Trump groups.

I don't have to do a thing to make you look like an imbecilic ass. You do it all yourself.

Last edited:
VERY unlike BLM...which has NO connections to Russian trolls (unlike #walkaway) and is not promoted by them
Read a newspaper, asshole.

"In a letter released Nov. 30, the #BLM10 claimed most chapters have received little to no financial resources from the BLM movement since its launch in 2013. That has had adverse consequences for the scope of their organizing work, local chapter leaders told the AP.

The chapters are simply asking for an equal say in “this thing that our names are attached to, that they are doing in our names,” said Black Lives Matter DC organizer April Goggans, who is part of the #BLM10 along with groups in Indianapolis, Oklahoma City, San Diego, Hudson Valley, New York, and elsewhere."
LA Times.

Meanwhile founder Patrise Cullors has bought luxury homes for several relatives with BLM funds intended for the organization itself.

Last edited:

You are nowhere near the thread topic you retarded fuck

“I hardly know where to begin,” Brandon Straka wrote in his first message to the outside world in a year. On January 25, 2021, “an FBI swat team came into my home at dawn, put me in handcuffs, and put me in a cell for several days.” The crime? Being at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Straka was in D.C., as many activists were, to give a speech on Trump’s behalf. Going to, but not inside, the Capitol Building after President Trump’s speech turned into a “year long nightmare” in which he suffered “from the abuse of the legal process” and a “savage campaign to destroy me. It didn’t.”

The feds charged the hairdresser-turned-activist with impeding law enforcement during civil disorder, knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds, and disorderly conduct for his actions a year ago. They settled for one guilty plea for being in a restricted area outside the Capitol Building.

Nearly four years ago, Straka organized his well-regarded effort to encourage people to “walk away” from his political party, the Democrats.

More at: 'Walk Away' Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI's Thumb After Jan 6

He should sue the FBI and DNC for a trillion dollars

Forum List

Back