'Walk Away' Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI's Thumb After Jan 6

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
'Walk Away' Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI's Thumb After Jan 6

“I hardly know where to begin,” Brandon Straka wrote in his first message to the outside world in a year. On January 25, 2021, “an FBI swat team came into my home at dawn, put me in handcuffs, and put me in a cell for several days.” The crime? Being at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Straka was in D.C., as many activists were, to give a speech on Trump’s behalf. Going to, but not inside, the Capitol Building after President Trump’s speech turned into a “year long nightmare” in which he suffered “from the abuse of the legal process” and a “savage campaign to destroy me. It didn’t.”

The feds charged the hairdresser-turned-activist with impeding law enforcement during civil disorder, knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds, and disorderly conduct for his actions a year ago. They settled for one guilty plea for being in a restricted area outside the Capitol Building.

Nearly four years ago, Straka organized his well-regarded effort to encourage people to “walk away” from his political party, the Democrats.

More at: 'Walk Away' Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI's Thumb After Jan 6

• Banned
"hairdresser-turned-activist"
Let me guess, he has a YouTube or Tiktok channel.

Let me guess, you're an ignorant piece of shit who is incapable of addressing the content of the first post.

“I hardly know where to begin,” Brandon Straka wrote in his first message to the outside world in a year. On January 25, 2021, “an FBI swat team came into my home at dawn, put me in handcuffs, and put me in a cell for several days.” The crime? Being at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Straka was in D.C., as many activists were, to give a speech on Trump’s behalf. Going to, but not inside, the Capitol Building after President Trump’s speech turned into a “year long nightmare” in which he suffered “from the abuse of the legal process” and a “savage campaign to destroy me. It didn’t.”

The feds charged the hairdresser-turned-activist with impeding law enforcement during civil disorder, knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds, and disorderly conduct for his actions a year ago. They settled for one guilty plea for being in a restricted area outside the Capitol Building.

Nearly four years ago, Straka organized his well-regarded effort to encourage people to “walk away” from his political party, the Democrats.

More at: 'Walk Away' Activist Brandon Straka Can Finally Speak About Being Under the FBI's Thumb After Jan 6

On that day, some Progs actually may have felt some fear

I doubt that. Ad what does that have to do with the FBI busting this guys door in

Repubs were being attacked before that from Progressives stoking hate against them

Thats true

Either way, that was not an Insurrection but is propagandized by the elites and Progs

Correct

And more guns were bought.

Theres always a silver lining

So follow along kiddies.

This #walkaway "Democrat" after spending years trying to discourage Dem voters...it turns out that this Kremlin stooge is not only a huge Trumper but also took part in the Capitol Insurrection.

What a surprise

So follow along kiddies.

This #walkaway "Democrat" after spending years trying to discourage Dem voters...it turns out that this Kremlin stooge is not only a huge Trumper but also took part in the Capitol Insurrection.

What a surprise
Took part in the Capitol insurrection? How? When did he enter the Capitol building itself?
When was it made a crime to support Donald Trump? To stand outside of the Capitol building?
When exactly did the FBI become an arm of the DNC through it's use of provocateurs
and political disinformation like the Steele Dossier under the direction of James Comey?

Took part in the Capitol insurrection? How? When did he enter the Capitol building itself?
When was it made a crime to support Donald Trump? To stand outside of the Capitol building?
When exactly did the FBI become an arm of the DNC through it's use of provocateurs
and political disinformation like the Steele Dossier under the direction of James Comey?
A pro-Trump organizer and social media influencer who spoke at a Washington, DC, rally the day before the US Capitol attack was sentenced to three years of probation on Monday.
Brandon Straka, a self-described "former liberal" who founded the #WalkAway campaign to encourage people to leave the Democratic Party, admitted to recording himself telling the mob to "go go go" as they reached the Capitol and telling rioters who were wrestling a shield away from a US Capitol Police officer to "take it, take it."
He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct on Capitol in October. Straka will have to pay a $5,000 fine, the maximum fine allowed, and an additional $500 for the damage done to the Capitol building by the mob.

The most recent example of this strategy is the #WalkAway hashtag, which is presented as a grassroots effort by former Democrats who are critical of the party’s alleged intimidation, confrontation and lack of civility and want people to walk away from the party.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/07/opinions/white-house-russia-investigation-campbell/index.html
However, #WalkAway has also now been connected to Kremlin-linked Russian bots, and it is now the seventh most popular Russia-influenced hashtag as of this writing, according to the website Hamilton 68, which tracks Russian influence on Twitter as part of the Alliance for Securing Democracy, an initiative of the nonpartisan German Marshall Fund. The purpose of this now-astroturf campaign is to manipulate public opinion by creating the illusion that this is a popular movement. In reality, #WalkAway has become pure propaganda, a psychological operation.

A pro-Trump organizer and social media influencer who spoke at a Washington, DC, rally the day before the US Capitol attack was sentenced to three years of probation on Monday.
Brandon Straka, a self-described "former liberal" who founded the #WalkAway campaign to encourage people to leave the Democratic Party, admitted to recording himself telling the mob to "go go go" as they reached the Capitol and telling rioters who were wrestling a shield away from a US Capitol Police officer to "take it, take it."
He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct on Capitol in October. Straka will have to pay a $5,000 fine, the maximum fine allowed, and an additional $500 for the damage done to the Capitol building by the mob.
Interesting since Ray Epps, the man who the FBI has weirdly and completely lost interest in locating anymore,
after being on their most wanted list, had been recorded on film exhorting crowds of people at the Capital to enter the building and take it from the government.
He was also seen giving a green light to protestors to use bike racks, commandeered by police, as battering
rams, to attack and assault Capitol police.

Yet Stratka does a year in jail and Epps doesn't even raise interests of the FBI anymore despite doing what Stratka did and more! But Epps is a government affiliated provocateur while Stratka is not.
So I suppose that explains things in the corrupt, partisan dominated world of the FBI.

Forum List

Back