What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting for Tilly

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello, could someone in the staff give me back a link to go in the section?

- Global Islamic Extremism & Terrorism, i am waiting for Tilly to come back at the forum since 27 July she maybe in vacation ?

I push the button leave the group because my page freeze it happen twice now and i promise it wont happen again.:wink_2:

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering where she is, as well. Hope all is ok.

Picaro

Gold Member
Reaction score
Haven't noticed her posting for while, myself. Hope she's okay.

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello depotoo and Picaro , i hope so too...it is been a long time now she came at the forum.

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope the staff could help me because i don't feel like going to the thread were some members are trolling about the terrorist Attack in Spain ?

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thank you the staff for the link but it don't work could you please give it to me again ?

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia

- Global Islamic Extremism & Terrorism, i am waiting for Tilly to come back at the forum since 27 July she maybe in vacation ?

I push the button leave the group because my page freeze it happen twice now and i promise it wont happen again.:wink_2:
I'm so sorry, Dalia. I'm on my canal boat and can't always get online at the moment :cry:. But I've fixed it now! Also, Dogmaphobe is a mod on our board so if you have trouble getting me he can also re-invite etc. Hope you are well :smiliehug:

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm so sorry, Dalia. I'm on my canal boat and can't always get online at the moment :cry:. But I've fixed it now! Also, Dogmaphobe is a mod on our board so if you have trouble getting me he can also re-invite etc. Hope you are well :smiliehug:
Hello Tilly, glad you are ok :thup: i did try again it stil don't work for me..thank for your help ! :)

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia

Hello Tilly, glad you are ok :thup: i did try again it stil don't work for me..thank for your help ! :)
It still hasn't worked?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh good. You are ok!!

Canal boat??? Do tell!

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It still hasn't worked?
Thank you Tilly it is working now.:)

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think that's an "Invite Only" social group. Can't get the link for you. If you're an invited member, you can go in and get it. Don't have to participate in the other threads.

And yeah -- I hope everything is OK with Tilly..

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I think that's an "Invite Only" social group. Can't get the link for you. If you're an invited member, you can go in and get it. Don't have to participate in the other threads.

And yeah -- I hope everything is OK with Tilly..
Hello, i did create a thread about Barcelona attack in the private section i prefer to put it there flacaltenn.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List