Waiting for the next leak

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2016
WikiLeakBastard.jpg

So you want Trump's Russian connections highlighted again?

Are you gluttons for punishment, or don't you get that loyal Americans hold Putin-patsies in low regard?

Are you gluttons for punishment, or don't you get that loyal Americans hold Putin-patsies in low regard?
All you guys are doing is highlighting how stupid you fascists are.

I missed the Wikileaks post that pointed that out. Care to supply us with a url?

I wonder if Hillary sycophants realize that they're only reminding everyone about her latest big scandal by harping repeatedly on Trump's comment? I don't think they do, but if they did, they would send the talking points memo back through the fax machine and demand a better set, because this one makes them look foolish.

There's definitely something strange going on. The Democrat party is under cyber-attack, and conservatives cheer. I wonder what kind of crazy shit would come to light if the RNC was hacked.

Yet it's Helly Rotten who sold 1/3 of all future produced Uranium to Russia for personal gain.. you fucking liberals are a joke..

Yet it's Helly Rotten who sold 1/3 of all future produced Uranium to Russia for personal gain.. you fucking liberals are a joke..

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo. cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Why make up such stupid nonsense? You had to know you'd be rightfully mocked for it. But then, you're a Trump fan, so you're probably used to it.

You can demonstrate for us that you're not a liar and moron, of course. Simply tell us all about how Clinton sold one-third of all US production of Uranium to Russia for personal gain.

Now, back in the real world, the State Department was just one of many federal agencies that signed off on a deal allowing a Russian company to purchase a US uranium mine. How that got twisted into your retard version of reality, you'll have to explain.

Waiting for the next leak? The government's have already plugged all the leaks by desinformation KGB style, and hiring the best hit men to take care of your ... cousins if you dare talk. Hehehe.

Forum List

Back