Wagner chief admits to founding Moscow troll farm sanctioned for meddling in US elections

will USA react THIS TIME ?

• Oh YES! this time Saddam Putsein will pay full price !

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No way, we will keep talking about a balloon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Pootler cuckold Pregozhin, who admits to leading the organization that trolled US voters ahead of 2016 election, on the horde interference in US elections: "We interfered, we interfere and we will interfere... we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.”

PS
I VOTED : Oh YES! this time Saddam Putsein will pay full price !

Fo9XwEyWIAcddVW

The Ukies have collapsed and the last line of defence rests on NATO personnel plus mercenaries that the US has brought in .

Of course the losers are bleating like stuck pigs .They are desperate , as shown by the Slug Puppet touring the world with his begging bowl .

Pootler cuckold Pregozhin, who admits to leading the organization that trolled US voters ahead of 2016 election, on the horde interference in US elections: "We interfered, we interfere and we will interfere... we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.”

PS
I VOTED : Oh YES! this time Saddam Putsein will pay full price !
RussiansShrink.jpg

“I react with pleasure,” Prigozhin said in the statement. “I’ve never just been the financier of the Internet Research Agency. I invented it, I created it, I managed it for a long time. It was founded to protect the Russian information space from boorish aggressive propaganda of anti-Russian narrative from the West.”

“I react with pleasure,” Prigozhin said in the statement. “I’ve never just been the financier of the Internet Research Agency. I invented it, I created it, I managed it for a long time. It was founded to protect the Russian information space from boorish aggressive propaganda of anti-Russian narrative from the West.”

Wow, a few facebook memes.

What about when Joe Biden said the Hunter Biden laptop was created by Russia during the debate with Trump?

Is that election meddling? He fucking lied. Now EVERYONE, INCLUDING HUNTER BIDEN ADMITS IT IS AUTHENTIC.

So Joe Biden meddled with the 2020 election by telling a CONFIRMED LIE.

Who had more of an impact on the election?

SMD.

Wow, a few facebook memes.

What about when Joe Biden said the Hunter Biden laptop was created by Russia during the debate with Trump?

Is that election meddling? He fucking lied. Now EVERYONE, INCLUDING HUNTER BIDEN ADMITS IT IS AUTHENTIC.

So Joe Biden meddled with the 2020 election by telling a CONFIRMED LIE.

Who had more of an impact on the election?

SMD.
Bullshit. That’s only true in your little Trumper bubble

Forum List

Back