W.H.O. Adviser: Coronavirus origin report Is ‘Not Credible’

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Many of us on here have talked about how dishonest China has been in regards to their responsibility for this virus and of course the democrats especially have refused to hold them accountable and even calling the virus the chinese virus is almost comparable to using the N word.

Some of us have advanced the theory that the virus may have even been released intentionally by the Chinese but of course such posts on that subject are quickly sent to the basement and labeled Conspiracy Theories....the truth is there is no way those theories can be debunked and there are very logical reasons to think China did in fact release the virus intentionally.

In OP’s article, the WHO advisor says there is more evidence for the lab theory than against it, though no examples are given, expcecting the reader to take on faith what should rather be rather scientific knowledge that is given to the reader. The last paragraph argues for manipulation that causes increased affinity for human receptors. This has been debunked. The sequence shows that where deliberate manipulation should have occurred to increase affinity, it did not. For example, position 484, from which evolved the E484K variant. This is a virus that evolved in nature, not a lab. The first E484K variant happened, however, in Chinese lab mice (Sep 2020), then in humans.

Many of us on here have talked about how dishonest China has been in regards to their responsibility for this virus and of course the democrats especially have refused to hold them accountable and even calling the virus the chinese virus is almost comparable to using the N word.

Some of us have advanced the theory that the virus may have even been released intentionally by the Chinese but of course such posts on that subject are quickly sent to the basement and labeled Conspiracy Theories....the truth is there is no way those theories can be debunked and there are very logical reasons to think China did in fact release the virus intentionally.

Breitbart??

Trump praised China extravagantly the first couple of months.

Trump's tariffs were taking a toll on China's economy--covid was their vindictive response. How dare they hold China to a level playing field.

Breitbart??

While I think most people when it comes to China, realizes they don't play fair in the trade arena, and they certainly have massive human rights violations as it relates to their own people....most didn't think they'd lie about a dangerous virus that could spread and impact the entire world.

Trump, and his admin quickly realized they lied...and correctly called them on that. The Dems and the propagandist continue to defend them at all cost...

Trump's tariffs were taking a toll on China's economy--covid was their vindictive response. How dare they hold China to a level playing field.

Oh nonsense.. Trump's tariffs killed our soybean farmers. Now China buys all it soybeans from Brazil. Trump was so dumb he didn't know the consumer pays the tariff.

Trump's tariffs killed our soybean farmers.
Linkie, moron. He provided subsidies to affected farmers. You are a fucking communist and you would say please may I have some more if Xi had a gun barrel up your ass to the rear sight.

Yes, unfortunately the farmers didn't want subsidies. They wanted to sell their soybeans.. and that market is gone forever.
Boo Hoo, that's bullshit too. I've never met a farmer that wouldn't take help when disaster hits.

Linkie, moron. He provided subsidies to affected farmers. You are a fucking communist and you would say please may I have some more if Xi had a gun barrel up your ass to the rear sight.

Yes, unfortunately the farmers didn't want subsidies. They wanted to sell their soybeans.. and that market is gone forever.
Boo Hoo, that's bullshit too. I've never met a farmer that wouldn't take help when disaster hits.

Disaster didn't hit.. SC alone had soybeans sold to China to the tune of 187 million dollars. Trump killed that trying to be clever.

Disaster didn't hit.. SC alone had soybeans sold to China to the tune of 187 million dollars. Trump killed that trying to be clever.
Open your mind--fuck I feel like I'm talking to a 3 year old. To those farmers, a trade war with China WAS a disaster. SMH

Open your mind--fuck I feel like I'm talking to a 3 year old. To those farmers, a trade war with China WAS a disaster. SMH

Trump was the disaster. The farmers were doing fine before Trump.

Breitbart??

It is called 'diplomacy' Anyhow you need to keep working on your ged and not waste so much board space.

Trump was the disaster. The farmers were doing fine before Trump.

Last edited:
In OP’s article, the WHO advisor says there is more evidence for the lab theory than against it, though no examples are given, expcecting the reader to take on faith what should rather be rather scientific knowledge that is given to the reader. The last paragraph argues for manipulation that causes increased affinity for human receptors. This has been debunked. The sequence shows that where deliberate manipulation should have occurred to increase affinity, it did not. For example, position 484, from which evolved the E484K variant. This is a virus that evolved in nature, not a lab. The first E484K variant happened, however, in Chinese lab mice (Sep 2020), then in humans.
Oh Bullshit.

It originated in bats found 1000 miles away from the wuhan lab---------in its natural form, it kills only people who came into direct contact with the bats "shit" to be specific. Guano collectors in other words. 6 or 7 collectors were documented to have died of this disease---but no one else around and exposed to them contacted the disease.

The wuhan lab is known to have been playing with this virus searching for a more deadilier easier to spread version---it is no coincidence that this virus all of the sudden appeared in the area 1000 miles away from the bats home and in the area of china's larges bio weapons lab--------initial victims of the virus---were lab workers from one of the reports that I read. The lab head was quietly replaced at the beginning of the last year as the virus appeared in the public---no word on what became of him/her.

I suspect that the virus was accidently contacted by workers who then spread it to surrounding area---------this doesn't change the fact the virus was a chinese developed bio chemical weapon based off a natural virus.

Breitbart??

It is called 'diplomacy' Anyhow you need to keep working on your ged and not waste so much board space.

Trump couldn't spell diplomacy.. He goes from gushing praise to attack. Australia benefitted when he puled out of the TPP and Brazil made a killing when China bought all their soybean crop and invested in them to grow MORE soybeans.

It doesn't take a PHD to understand that China would exonerate itself from blame if it was involved in creating the WHO report. If enough money was spread around the other members of the WHO would tailor their report any way China wanted.

Forum List

Back