W/Chicks It's attitude II, the phoenix from the ashes

Mr. P said:
I know, but do you really want to be second best, the B team?

Not really, but, i got a bad knee.

Plus, the truth is I am moving on too.

Mr. P said:
I know, but do you really want to be second best, the B team?

b team...booty call is about all she will be good for....once they stray on you you are well and truley f*&^%ed

manu1959 said:
b team...booty call is about all she will be good for....once they stray on you you are well and truley f*&^%ed

That's the feeling I get. Me telling her I'd be there after her current relationship did something to her. It was palpable. Her inability to convince me of the impossibilty of us made her think something. I'm not sure what that thing is. Pity? Fear? LOL. Who knows.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's the feeling I get. Me telling her I'd be there after her current relationship did something to her. It was palpable. Her inability to convince me of the impossibilty of us made her think something. I'm not sure what that thing is. Pity? Fear? LOL. Who knows.

it made her realise that you were a better person than she....that she has missed an opportunity and that she knows you will not be there ....in short you made her see you how she should have and that she had taken you for granted....

brilliant stuff lad :beer:

manu1959 said:
it made her realise that you were a better person than she....that she has missed an opportunity and that she knows you will not be there ....in short you made her see you how she should have and that she had taken you for granted....

brilliant stuff lad :beer:

Thanks, man. I'm gonna start player classes. " Player Class: A survival guide for men in the modern era: A Pragmatic look at the opposite sex, from a sociopath's perspective"

rtwngAvngr said:
Thanks, man. I'm gonna start player classes. " Player Class: A survival guide for men in the modern era: A Pragmatic look at the opposite sex, from a sociopath's perspective"

you are welcome....play strong....the parade can be long but be patient....trust me it will be worth it

manu1959 said:
you are welcome....play strong....the parade can be long but be patient....trust me it will be worth it

Me and bon jovi live on a prayer

JON BON JOVI - Living On A Prayer Lyrics
Once upon a time not so long ago:
Tommy used to work on the docks
union's been on strike

He's down on his luck - It's tough
so tough.
Gina works the diner all day
working for her man

She brings home her pay for love
for love.

She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.
We've got each other and that's a lot for love -
We'll give it a shot.

We're half way there - Livin' on a prayer

Take my hand and we'll make it
I swear - livin' on a prayer.

Tommy got his six string in hock.
Now he's holding in what he used to make it talk -
So tough
it's tough.
Gina dreams of running away
when she cries in the night
Tommy whispers: Baby
it's okay
someday.

We've got to hold on to what we've got . . .
. . .

We've got to hold on ready or not

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

. . .
. . .

Forum List

Back