VP Harris reveals the deeply personal reason she has not visited the Southern border.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
"Believe me, HAHA CACKLE CACKLE!!! No one wants to visit the border more than I do. But as you can see, I don't have any shoes that are appropriate to walk through piles of dirt, excrement and dead bodies HEE HEE HYUK HYUK HYUK!!! But make no mistake, I have assigned a task force of our administration's finest minds to find a solution to this issue. And I can assure the American people that our shoe solution will be inclusive and sensitive to all genders. HOO HOO HAAHAHAHAHA!!!

GirlsShoes.jpg
GirlsShoes.jpg
GirlsShoes.jpg
GirlsShoes.jpg
GirlsShoes.jpg

as If anyone really looks at her feet.

Her grave will be one size fits all, who’s she trying to impress, Crooked Hillary ?:rolleyes:

The Hoe is from San Francisco, I'm sure she is used to maneuvering through a minefield of human feces on the sidewalk. Her excuse just doesn't meet the "smell test" if you'll forgive the pun.

I will never understand San Francisco, they are offended by someone smoking a stogie or vaping in public, but they aren't offended in the least by sodomy or defecation in public.

I think she should wear a pair of Tony Lamas.
she has dozens and of them, all in different colors and styles.

what makes her collection really special, though is the way she accessorises.

She has matching knee pads for every set of shoes.

I think she should wear a pair of Tony Lamas.
she has dozens and of them, all in different colors and styles.

what makes her collection really special, though is the way she accessorises.

She has matching knee pads for every set of shoes.
I didn't see a single pair of western boots in any of those footwear closets.

Forum List

Back