Voting

Meaning what exactly?
I support QAnon, in that i support the belief that there is a handful of men that rule the world who are not elected and outside our government. I do not support any type of violence or threatening someone with violence. I condemn the attack on our capitol and I think Donald Trump should be in prison for that attack. I also believe The Cabal of men who rule the world are Reptilians. I agree with David Icke and his beliefs about the Reptilians, except that there are good Reptilians as well as evil Reptilians.

I support QAnon, in that i support the belief that there is a handful of men that rule the world who are not elected and outside our government. I do not support any type of violence or threatening someone with violence. I condemn the attack on our capitol and I think Donald Trump should be in prison for that attack. I also believe The Cabal of men who rule the world are Reptilians. I agree with David Icke and his beliefs about the Reptilians, except that there are good Reptilians as well as evil Reptilians.

Thank you. Very nice. I must tell you however, I believe it's another sub-conspiracy plot planted by the Illuminati in their Grand Plan, JTFWU. Aka, just to fuck with us.

I used to believe voting did not matter. Now I believe voting is one of the most important things we can do. I think our vote is one of the things The Cabal cannot control. Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, said the future is not set in stone and the future can change. We can control our future through our vote. It's just a matter of who we vote for and what we vote for.

I support QAnon but not Donald Trump. I think Donald Trump should be in prison for the attack on our capitol. Unfortunately, Donald Trump will not go to prison. They are not going to put a former President of the United States in prison.
As Mark Twain said - If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it.

Forum List

Back