Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.
=====
just when you think you've seen it all. along comes a lamda 4 foot tall...

in any event, we can't go back and trump is just too toxic to move forward with, regardless of whether he's earned it or not.

however, if this is true; then everyone involved should fry. then we must overhaul our voting system and ensure it is 1 vote per person and come to a new way to move ahead.

we can't have almost half the country feeling like votes no longer matter and that is where we are whether you like it or agree. you cant tell them TOUGH because the left wouldn't accept the answer, why should they give it?

this is far from over, i do believe.

You know you don't have to post every random conspiracy theory you see on ever godforsaken nutter corner of the internet.

But as least you wrote "if true".
If I had a nickel for every "if true" that never turned out to be anything at all, I'd be set for life.

You know you don't have to post every random conspiracy theory you see on ever godforsaken nutter corner of the internet.

If I had a nickel for every "if true" that never turned out to be anything at all, I'd be set for life.
you know you don't have to reply.

Where's the fun in that?

Let me know when you identify the "testimony" from Arturo. This entire affair seems to exist solely on some random bare bones website.

Where's the fun in that?

Let me know when you identify the "testimony" from Arturo. This entire affair seems to exist solely on some random bare bones website.
so you're trolling and nothing else.

got it.
Are we supposed to discuss the merits of this random story with zero background, zero substantiation, zero credibility and zero reputation?

Pretty short discussion in my opinion.

Nothing to discuss than to point how massively flimsy this is.

Where's the fun in that?

got it.
Are we supposed to discuss the merits of this random story with zero background, zero substantiation, zero credibility and zero reputation?

we impeached a president with less.

bye.

Like CNN ?

Where's the fun in that?

got it.

we impeached a president with less.

bye.
You’re delusional.

You don’t even know if Arturo even exists. Tell me about the reputation of “Nations in Action”.

Then stop posting bullshit if you don't want to be called out on it. It's over. He lost. Yesterday should have made clear for you that the fork just got stuck in his Presidency.

Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.
=====
just when you think you've seen it all. along comes a lamda 4 foot tall...

in any event, we can't go back and trump is just too toxic to move forward with, regardless of whether he's earned it or not.

however, if this is true; then everyone involved should fry. then we must overhaul our voting system and ensure it is 1 vote per person and come to a new way to move ahead.

we can't have almost half the country feeling like votes no longer matter and that is where we are whether you like it or agree. you cant tell them TOUGH because the left wouldn't accept the answer, why should they give it?

this is far from over, i do believe.

"in any event, we can't go back and trump is just too toxic to move forward with, regardless of whether he's earned it or not."

Trump is too toxic to move forward with? Why, because of the media-driven faux outrage over a few agitators -- who were embedded among the people who were rightfully protesting a corrupt election -- entering the Capitol building and acting like fools for the very purpose of accomplishing this end (after the crowd of protesters was waived through to the front steps by the DC police) and the ridiculous overreaction by the LE officer who shot the unarmed girl? You do realize Trump did absolutely NOTHING to encourage or be responsible in any way for that, right? He held a rally a couple miles away prior to, which was no different than any other rally he's held elsewhere recently, I watched the entire thing. He was spot on with everything he said. And you do also realize that the media frenzy to express outrage and condemn everyone in attendance as a domestic terrorist and insurrectionist was orchestrated with the specific intent to manipulate Trump's supporters into turning against him -- something they've been trying feverishly to accomplish for four straight years, fabricating faux scandal and outrage one after another after another, without success. Stop, take a minute to look at all the facts, and realize that they're trying to manipulate you into following their pied piper narrative all of the like the CNN-watching lemmings we criticize on here every day, who let their MSM masters dictate what to be outraged about and how to react to it.

DC police ushering protesters past the barricades in front of the Capitol building:

Video of Matthew Heimbach -- the so-called "Trump supporting insurgent" who was among the group pictured inside the Capitol building -- saying "Trump failed fundamentally" and that he's "fighting against the capitalists in the Republican party." (hint: NOT a Trump supporter)

Video of John Sullivan -- the so-called "Trump supporting insurgent" who filmed the shooting of Ashli Babbit inside the Capitol building and was interviewed on CNN about taking the video -- describing himself as the "founder of Insurgence USA," threatening Trump and threatening violence, saying "we're about to burn this shit down." Previously arrested for coordinating intimidation and violence in Utah (hint: NOT a Trump supporter)

Video of the shooting of unarmed Ashli Babbit, without provocation or the imminent threat of death or bodily harm to the shooter or anyone else in the vicinity:

God I could go on and on with the false flag indicators, but it's all readily available. I like you as a poster, please don't let yourself be manipulated by the corrupt media into rabble rousing to their bullshit lying narratives. You're smarter and better informed than that.

Last edited:

So, you ARE one of those who doesn't give a single fuck about election integrity or the appearance of same to at least 50 million people?

Just tough shit?

Why should we EVER play fair...ever? We should disenfranchise the fuck out of you and your ilk and when you bitch about it...tough shit. Fuck you. Too bad.

We need to cheat like 2-bit whores going forward. In-Your-Fucking-Face election fraud with our dick hanging out, and when you try to call us out...fuck you.

I want only the most dishonest people running shit in my favor. We are justified in fraud and murder to get our way.

Either that or I want to do it the honest way and bathe in the filthy guts of my domestic enemies. I am cool with that option too.

So, you ARE one of those who doesn't give a single fuck about election integrity or the appearance of same to at least 50 million people?

Just tough shit?

Why should we EVER play fair...ever? We should disenfranchise the fuck out of you and your ilk and when you bitch about it...tough shit. Fuck you. Too bad.

We need to cheat like 2-bit whores going forward. In-Your-Fucking-Face election fraud with our dick hanging out, and when you try to call us out...fuck you.

I want only the most dishonest people running shit in my favor. We are justified in fraud and murder to get our way.

Either that or I want to do it the honest way and bathe in the filthy guts of my domestic enemies. I am cool with that option too.

These people do not care about anything other than how to get the next play station, for free.

It's a sorry existence.

We should never play "fair" whatever that means. We should play to win. The American founders did not play fair, they played to win for the American values that created the most successful society ever created. The communists don't play fair either, they want to create a other hell hole - that next play station for free is just that good, they believe it's worth it.

Forum List

Back