Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants

Funny but most jobs illegals are taking the vast majority of Americans wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Bullshit. Who do you think used to do construction work,concrete work and a shitload of other jobs?
Americans just got priced out of those jobs.
Yeah, right...... :lmao:
I'm not sure what you do for living or how young you are but making an insulting comments like that is very irritating.
Americans got price out of those jobs. Is correct.
I'm probably as old as you if you're over 60, You don't want insulting comments? Don't be an idiot or an ignorant ass like HereWeGoAgain is being in this thread. The market determines wages, you want to blame someone blame the employers, the investors, those who want to hold on to the past and think they can have what once was, blame capitalism. If you're on the "losing" side in a capitalistic system you'll find scapegoats, right not those scapegoats are Hispanics, specifically illegals. I'm not pro or anti in this fight, I'm simply trying to point out reality and obvious idiocy on both sides, right now the bulk of the idiocy is coming from the right.

That all changes with the availability of illegal alien labor. Wages go down. I blame both the employers and the illegal aliens. Illegal aliens weren't dragged over the border to work here. They aren't the innocents in all of this. They know right from wrong. Capitalism does not negate our immigration laws. No, Hispanics aren't scapegoats. Blurring the line between legal and illegal, are we? The fact is that illegal aliens are a big problem in our country and that's no scapegoat. What idiocy is coming from the right? We just want our immigration laws respected and enforced. Now tell how the left aren't idiots on this issue.

Problem being is RINOs like jeb and the rest of the GOP field dont want to do anything about illegals anymore than the dems do.

What are you,eighteen?
I know 20 years ago job sights in Houston were predominately white and black.
The same with machine shops,they went from around 5% hispanic to around 75 to 80% hispanic over that period.
You'd have to be a kid or living at home with mom and dad your whole life not to see the change.
What are you, 10? What you missed was the early 1990s recession that changed it all, contractors dropped employees, wages and prices, the prices and wages stayed flat after that. Because of that more Hispanics moved into the construction fields which yes, did keep the wages flat but only because fewer whites and blacks would work for the lower wages. Someone had to fill the gap. Heck I took a major hit during that recession, ended up working for a security monitoring company for a few years till business picked back up but I was one of the specialized ones but even there I ended up going back to work for only $25 per hour, I had been making $75 per hour before the recession.

You just made my case. Wages have been stagnant ever since illegals started flooding the work force.
And the nineties had nothing to do with it,the oil industry took a hard hit in the eighties and the illegal problem and stagnant wages started shortly after when Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegals.
I watched it fucken happen so dont tell me that wasnt the case.
I'm talking about the construction industry, hell you mentioned construction jobs.........
Look if it makes you feel justified to blame the illegals then whatever helps you sleep at night........ Just know there are/were multiple market forces at play, the Hispanics (some illegal) took those jobs offered at lower wages, would you?

WTF? If you hadnt let the illegals in in the first place it wouldnt have happened.
Thanks for making my point...... hack...... :thup:

Besides, I didn't let the "illegals" in, you Europeans showed up all on your own and took what you wanted...... :eusa_whistle:

Ah, that explains your stance on this issue even though you say you don't have one. We have a Reconquista onboard! Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. Those Europeans were the Spanish also. You know, the ancestors of the disgruntled Mestizos that claim we stole their land, lol.

You just made my case. Wages have been stagnant ever since illegals started flooding the work force.
And the nineties had nothing to do with it,the oil industry took a hard hit in the eighties and the illegal problem and stagnant wages started shortly after when Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegals.
I'm talking about the construction industry, hell you mentioned construction jobs.........
Look if it makes you feel justified to blame the illegals then whatever helps you sleep at night........ Just know there are/were multiple market forces at play, the Hispanics (some illegal) took those jobs offered at lower wages, would you?

WTF? If you hadnt let the illegals in in the first place it wouldnt have happened.

Besides, I didn't let the "illegals" in, you Europeans showed up all on your own and took what you wanted...... :eusa_whistle:

Ahhh..so you're a wetback.
It should be mandatory to post your ethnicity when you get into discussions about immigration.
Wrong again knumb knuts...... :lmao:

So you're just a dumbass ..

Funny but most jobs illegals are taking the vast majority of Americans wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Bullshit. Who do you think used to do construction work,concrete work and a shitload of other jobs?
I'm not sure what you do for living or how young you are but making an insulting comments like that is very irritating.
I'm probably as old as you if you're over 60, You don't want insulting comments? Don't be an idiot or an ignorant ass like HereWeGoAgain is being in this thread. The market determines wages, you want to blame someone blame the employers, the investors, those who want to hold on to the past and think they can have what once was, blame capitalism. If you're on the "losing" side in a capitalistic system you'll find scapegoats, right not those scapegoats are Hispanics, specifically illegals. I'm not pro or anti in this fight, I'm simply trying to point out reality and obvious idiocy on both sides, right now the bulk of the idiocy is coming from the right.

That all changes with the availability of illegal alien labor. Wages go down. I blame both the employers and the illegal aliens. Illegal aliens weren't dragged over the border to work here. They aren't the innocents in all of this. They know right from wrong. Capitalism does not negate our immigration laws. No, Hispanics aren't scapegoats. Blurring the line between legal and illegal, are we? The fact is that illegal aliens are a big problem in our country and that's no scapegoat. What idiocy is coming from the right? We just want our immigration laws respected and enforced. Now tell how the left aren't idiots on this issue.
That's called justification. Where did I say illegals didn't take advantage of the situations? Oh wait, I said they did..... twice...... I could care less about your justifications, I could care less about the fact you think illegals are a big problem though I will agree with you that some are. Markets change, economies change and the world is changing faster than most of us can keep up with but we have to try, unfortunately many will never make it. The laws should have been enforced long before this but now the problem is so big and it is (yes I do agree, just don't care anymore). But what will you do, how would you honestly handle it without appearing cruel and heartless especially for those that have been here for decades and built productive lives for themselves?

What are you, 10? What you missed was the early 1990s recession that changed it all, contractors dropped employees, wages and prices, the prices and wages stayed flat after that. Because of that more Hispanics moved into the construction fields which yes, did keep the wages flat but only because fewer whites and blacks would work for the lower wages. Someone had to fill the gap. Heck I took a major hit during that recession, ended up working for a security monitoring company for a few years till business picked back up but I was one of the specialized ones but even there I ended up going back to work for only $25 per hour, I had been making $75 per hour before the recession.

Ah, that explains your stance on this issue even though you say you don't have one. We have a Reconquista onboard! Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. Those Europeans were the Spanish also. You know, the ancestors of the disgruntled Mestizos that claim we stole their land, lol.
Actually asswipe my grandfather was a dirty redskin, my grandmother was a European cracker....... :eusa_whistle:
And yes, we stole their lands.

Ahhh..so you're a wetback.
It should be mandatory to post your ethnicity when you get into discussions about immigration.
Wrong again knumb knuts...... :lmao:

So you're just a dumbass ..
Projection will never get you anywhere. :dunno:

Problem being is RINOs like jeb and the rest of the GOP field dont want to do anything about illegals anymore than the dems do.
Whatcha gonna do Bubba? Shoot em all?

Ah, that explains your stance on this issue even though you say you don't have one. We have a Reconquista onboard! Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. Those Europeans were the Spanish also. You know, the ancestors of the disgruntled Mexican Mestizos that claim we stole their land, lol. Their indio ancestor didn't even settle in the U.S. they settled south of our border. Learn some history

That's called justification. Where did I say illegals didn't take advantage of the situations? Oh wait, I said they did..... twice...... I could care less about your justifications, I could care less about the fact you think illegals are a big problem though I will agree with you that some are. Markets change, economies change and the world is changing faster than most of us can keep up with but we have to try, unfortunately many will never make it. The laws should have been enforced long before this but now the problem is so big and it is (yes I do agree, just don't care anymore). But what will you do, how would you honestly handle it without appearing cruel and heartless especially for those that have been here for decades and built productive lives for themselves?

It isn't just my opinion that illegals are a problem in this country it's a fact. Anything illegal is a problem. None of your rants about markets, etc. mean a damn thing. All that matters is our immigration laws and every country has them. How would it be cruel and heartless to remove all of the incentives for them to remain here so that they leave on their own? They've built their lives on lies and screwing the American worker/taxpayer. How did they work here unless they were using a fake or stolen ID (a felony) or working under the table avoiding income taxes? I guess that should all be forgiven, right? We need the jobs they are holding,....get out!

Which is exactly why we should stop millions more from coming.......................
Which is exactly why we SHOULD START ENFORCING THE LAWS..............

The ones who have been here for decades are a problem.............Because our country hasn't enforced the laws...............Have allowed businesses to hire them in for cheaper labor to drive labor costs down................and they have..............

There comes a time that ENOUGH'S ENOUGH............We can't continue taking in this many people without bringing ourselves down.............which is stupid policy and it should end..................

So you've given up and said fuck it..................That's your problem and not mine..............It's time to fix this.............and it starts at stopping them at the border..............

Over 200 million people south of the border live on less than $5 a day...............There isn't a single american that can live on that wage..............They come up here and work for less and our wage standards go down.......................I've seen it for many many years...........Worked jobs where they were busing illegals in and everybody knew it........................I've seen trades like Insulation and Scaffolding go down down down in wages.....................And it is because of illegal immigration which has caused wages to go down...................

Our laws need to be enforced...................We can't allow the I DON'T CARE ANYMORE to win out.............That is not in the best interest of this nation.

And what happens when your leading candidate goes to prison, and a Republican gets the White House???

And BTW, American citizens are struggling, and they don't want illegals taking American jobs and depressing wages

I'm not 60 but I'm getting there. Although I don't have illegals but I witness this trend Hispanic and Asian are taking over jobs because they were priced out but I blame mostly on employers why this is happening.
So far I'm doing very well even during recession.

And what happens when your leading candidate goes to prison, and a Republican gets the White House???

And BTW, American citizens are struggling, and they don't want illegals taking American jobs and depressing wages

I think this may be the first time we've ever agreed on anything.
I've witnessed these changes on hand. And I know people and businesses that got phase out.

Ah, that explains your stance on this issue even though you say you don't have one. We have a Reconquista onboard! Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. Those Europeans were the Spanish also. You know, the ancestors of the disgruntled Mexican Mestizos that claim we stole their land, lol. Their indio ancestor didn't even settle in the U.S. they settled south of our border. Learn some history

It isn't just my opinion that illegals are a problem in this country it's a fact. Anything illegal is a problem. None of your rants about markets, etc. mean a damn thing. All that matters is our immigration laws and every country has them. How would it be cruel and heartless to remove all of the incentives for them to remain here so that they leave on their own? They've built their lives on lies and screwing the American worker/taxpayer. How did they work here unless they were using a fake or stolen ID (a felony) or working under the table avoiding income taxes? I guess that should all be forgiven, right? We need the jobs they are holding,....get out!
I never mentioned removing the incentives, It's those morons who would round them up using Gestapo type tactics and run them out, (thankfully those are still in the minority). I never mentioned forgiving anyone either. Stop reading into what I'm saying and start reading what I've said......... Hack.

I'm not 60 but I'm getting there. Although I don't have illegals but I witness this trend Hispanic and Asian are taking over jobs because they were priced out but I blame mostly on employers why this is happening.
So far I'm doing very well even during recession.
You're either lucky or you were able to work the situation. Good either way. What has been the biggest area of job growth in this country? Service industry........ Uummmmm....... Say (for instance) you're an employer, you're profit margin is 4%. Now there's a downturn in business or a downturn in the economy, suddenly your profit margin in the minus category...... Now you dump employees, and cut wages on the rest and your profit margin goes back up to say 1%. Your'e still in business and still employing some people and maybe a few years later business picks up again, you've been holding off on updating and upgrading needed systems/etc so you charge slightly more but wages stay flat. Now you're back up to 4% but with some hefty outlays but wages have increased elsewhere so now more than half your staff has been replaced by those who are willing to work for what you're paying....... Uuummmmm.......

Yeah ...replied to your nonsense dont have to re-read what I alrdy read
Just as willfully blind as I expected..... :thup:
Oh and here's a hint, far left moonbats would see any action taken as Gestapo tactics...... I never said taking appropriate lawful action is Gestapo tactics....... But hey, it's fun watching you try to put me in your little paradigm box....... :lmao:

Forum List

Back