Voter Suppression in 2022? Not in Georgia!

okfine you gave this post a thumbs down.

You like legislation that exacerbates inflation?
You like food, utilities, rent, all basic necessities of life becoming more and more difficult for the average citizen to afford?
You like close to 4 million illegals coming across the border? Most are allowed to proceed into the country unsupervised. An unknown number but it is at least in the 10s of thousands are crossing outside the check points?
You like unprecedented escalating crime and policies that encourage more of it?
You like elections that leave more Americans not trusting the process?
You like the President going hat in hand to OPEC and Venezuela begging for oil because his policies have created massive shortages and high prices that great exacerbate inflation? You like those countries laughing in our face?
Most of the world laughing in our face?

You can point to NOTHING the Democrats have made better or are giving us any hope that will be better. We had the closest thing to world peace I've seen in my now very long lifetime during the Trump years, and now we are less secure as a nation that any time in my now very long life and we are closer to nuclear warfare than we have been since the Cuban missile crisis.

That is why I would gladly vote for Walker if I could. And want somebody like Warnock nowhere near Washington DC.
Okfine is a paid political hack . Never tells the truth . Your wasting your time with that troll...

You must think that magically the cost of living will change overnight. Tell me how.
No it won't change overnight. It probably won't change much while Biden is President because he will be told to veto all legislation the Republicans pass. And an economy as large as ours will take awhile to readjust and become healthy again.

But at least the Republicans won't be passing legislation that will make it worse as the Democrats are regularly doing. And the Republican leaders in the various states will be able to implement positive changes for the benefit of those they represent.

Last edited:
I'm not the POTUS, moron. I do know that Biden's policies reversed the best economy in at least a generation and brought us the highest inflation in 40 years and the highest US fuel prices EVER IN HISTORY. Stop lying--you wouldn't GET IT if it bit you in the ass, fucking brain dead democrat.
No, you're just THE moron. RWing nonsense about the XL, for one. It's total nonsense. Now go to your safe place and figure out how everything changed.

Okfine is a paid political hack . Never tells the truth . Your wasting your time with that troll...
I chose a long time ago not to feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in exercises of futility. But no member is the only one who see the posts. Even the sociopolitically/ideologically brainwashed, hacks, trolls, liars, or just misinformed, whatever they might be, give us opportunity to teach. And we should take that opportunity whenever we can because very few of the MSM are going to do that.

No it won't change overnight. It probably won't change much while Biden is President because he will be told to veto all legislation the Republicans pass. And an economy as large as ours will take awhile to readjust and become healthy again.

But at least the Republicans won't be passing legislation that will make it worse as the Democrats are regularly doing.
What legislation will Republicans pass? I still haven't heard one word of what that will be.

RWing nonsense about the XL, for one. It's total nonsense.
Learn to read moron. Apparently you failed second grade. Please show me where I referred to ANY pipeline. Try reading the first sentence--you know, the first five words of my post. Joe Biden and the democrats trashed the economy of the US and you are an idiot to try to justify their actions instead of just taking responsibility and trying to reverse it. Your blind hatred of one man is insane.

Learn to read moron. Apparently you failed second grade. Please show me where I referred to ANY pipeline. Try reading the first sentence--you know, the first five words of my post. Joe Biden and the democrats trashed the economy of the US and you are an idiot to try to justify their actions instead of just taking responsibility and trying to reverse it. Your blind hatred of one man is insane.
STFU

Forum List

Back