Voter I.D. law supresses the vote...that is why they had record vote turnout in Wisconsin, right?

How do we know voter fraud of someone voting under another voters name does not occur regularly?

We do not have cases of people showing up at the ballots and finding someone has voted under their name
We do not have cases of fake voters showing up and the person they claim to be has already voted

Uhhh, the dead person probably doesn't know that someone has used their name to cast a vote. If someone like you votes in two states using valid ID in both states how would anyone know?

you say you voted in Maryland and new jersey, which state should we turn you in to?
Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,
you made up where you live and vote.

As a liberal, I own two homes......one in NJ and one in Maryland

It's part of the "free stuff" we get for being liberal

How do we know voter fraud of someone voting under another voters name does not occur regularly?

We do not have cases of people showing up at the ballots and finding someone has voted under their name
We do not have cases of fake voters showing up and the person they claim to be has already voted

Uhhh, the dead person probably doesn't know that someone has used their name to cast a vote. If someone like you votes in two states using valid ID in both states how would anyone know?

you say you voted in Maryland and new jersey, which state should we turn you in to?
Dead people don't vote

You made it up

people have voted using the name and registration of dead people. nothing made up about it.
Show me

If it happens as often as you claim, you should have thousands of examples

Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,

and you vote in both states?

Dead people don't vote

You made it up

people have voted using the name and registration of dead people. nothing made up about it.
Show me

200 in NY

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Dead-Voter-List-Long-Island-Nassau-County-Newsday-230030371.html

Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,

That is illegal

Dead people don't vote

You made it up

Show me

200 in NY

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Dead-Voter-List-Long-Island-Nassau-County-Newsday-230030371.html

Just what I always say about conservatives.....they never actually read what they link to. from your link......

Investigators tell the paper they don't consider the discrepancy fraudulent; the number of votes attributed to deceased voters is too small and their votes are spread out over more than two dozen elections.
County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making m
istakes."

So what you have is ten actual cases per election of people accidentally voting on the wrong line.

From this we get conservatives screaming.......Democrats have dead people voting for them

Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,

its part of the benefit of being a liberal.
He collects welfare and public housing in two states, and gets to vote in both to make sure he keeps it.
Plus it allows him to hide from his baby mommas.

Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,

oh, and for the record, considering your pasts statements, I see no reason to believe you. not to mention how long it took you to make this little lie up.

Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,

oh, and for the record, considering your pasts statements, I see no reason to believe you. not to mention how long it took you to make this little lie up.
No lie

I have stated my living conditions for quite a while....even have it in my Location description

Not my fault you can't afford two homes....blame the Republicans for keeping your wages down

Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,

No lie

I have stated my living conditions for quite a while....even have it in my Location description

Not my fault you can't afford two homes....blame the Republicans for keeping your wages down
considering you have no idea what I do or do not do, and what my wages are or have been.
I only consider your comments as more lies. You have proven yourself to excel in the area of lying.

Dead people don't vote

You made it up
so,

No lie

considering you have no idea what I do or do not do, and what my wages are or have been.
I only consider your comments as more lies. You have proven yourself to excel in the area of lying.
I am a world renowned message board poster.....what do you do?

Last edited:
I have never seen so much right wing bull crud in my entire life...

It is so obvious that You don't give 2 hoots about stopping the dead from voting.

It is so obvious that You don't give 2 hoots about stopping illegals from voting.

And it is extremely obvious that this is merely a chess move, by right wingers to PREVENT CITIZENS from voting.

that's ugly, and unAmerican and unconstitutional...

IF you cared about dead people from voting, then simply have their names removed from the voter rolls...by leaving them on the voter rolls, it allows scams by your parties to use these dead people and fraudulently vote in their place, via absentee ballot.

YOU pretending that a voter id with photo at the polls is what would stop this....which is simply more bull crap, when the way the voter fraud takes place with 'dead people' is through absentee ballots, and schemes by insiders that know these people are all dead having absentee ballots sent in in their names...

BUT IF YOU SIMPLY had the States remove their names from the voter rolls when their death certificate is issued, then THERE WOULD BE NO CHANCE of the voter fraud occurring at the polls NOR through Absentee ballot....because they no longer would be valid voters on the poll rosters.

You don't give two hoots about illegal immigrants voting, because if you DID you have the States vet each applicant and EXISTING voters through everify to weed out any illegal immigrants that may be voting or trying to register to vote.

THERE IS NO REASON, AT ALL to have government issued photo ids at the polls, especially when it could stop hundreds of thousands of CITIZENS from voting, who do not drive a car...or go to college in a different State than their home state.

YOU ARE CHEATERS, YOUR LEADERS IN OFFICE ARE CHEATERS....and only want to disenfranchise CITIZEN voters.....there is no denying this...especially since you have NO DESIRE to actually stop the voting fraud that can occur and has occurred. Shame on you for not using the brains that God gave you to reason with, and to problem solve, rationally...

Enough is enough!

We are NOT FOOLS, your motives are clear as day.

It is so obvious that You don't give 2 hoots about stopping the dead from voting.

It is so obvious that You don't give 2 hoots about stopping illegals from voting.

And it is extremely obvious that this is merely a chess move, by right wingers to PREVENT CITIZENS from voting.

IF you cared about dead people from voting, then simply have their names removed from the voter rolls...by leaving them on the voter rolls, it allows scams by your parties to use these dead people and fraudulently vote in their place, via absentee ballot.

YOU pretending that a voter id with photo at the polls is what would stop this....which is simply more bull crap, when the way the voter fraud takes place with 'dead people' is through absentee ballots, and schemes by insiders that know these people are all dead having absentee ballots sent in in their names...

BUT IF YOU SIMPLY had the States remove their names from the voter rolls when their death certificate is issued, then THERE WOULD BE NO CHANCE of the voter fraud occurring at the polls NOR through Absentee ballot....because they no longer would be valid voters on the poll rosters.

You don't give two hoots about illegal immigrants voting, because if you DID you have the States vet each applicant and EXISTING voters through everify to weed out any illegal immigrants that may be voting or trying to register to vote.

THERE IS NO REASON, AT ALL to have government issued photo ids at the polls, especially when it could stop hundreds of thousands of CITIZENS from voting, who do not drive a car...or go to college in a different State than their home state.

YOU ARE CHEATERS, YOUR LEADERS IN OFFICE ARE CHEATERS....and only want to disenfranchise CITIZEN voters.....there is no denying this...especially since you have NO DESIRE to actually stop the voting fraud that can occur and has occurred. Shame on you for not using the brains that God gave you to reason with, and to problem solve, rationally...

Enough is enough!

still waiting for one of you libs to tell us who in the US legally does not have any form of ID and who has been prevented from voting due to voter ID laws?

next: how did these imaginary no ID people register to get on the voter rolls in the first place?

Until you can provide that data you are pissing into the wind and confirming that you only object to voter ID laws because you want the dems to be able to stuff the ballot boxes.

In many elections a few fraudulent votes can change the outcome, but you already knew that, that's why you so strongly object to proving who you are before voting.

Enough is enough!

still waiting for one of you libs to tell us who in the US legally does not have any form of ID and who has been prevented from voting due to voter ID laws?

next: how did these imaginary no ID people register to get on the voter rolls in the first place?

Until you can provide that data you are pissing into the wind and confirming that you only object to voter ID laws because you want the dems to be able to stuff the ballot boxes.

In many elections a few fraudulent votes can change the outcome, but you already knew that, that's why you so strongly object to proving who you are before voting.
Read post 244 from Care4all and get back to us

Enough is enough!

I did, it proves nothing. its just a bunch of partisan talking points. I asked for facts, you lefties have none.

Enough is enough!

I did, it proves nothing. its just a bunch of partisan talking points. I asked for facts, you lefties have none.
I think it proves you have your head in the sand

Enough is enough!

I think it proves you have your head in the sand

what it proves is that you and care4 have your heads up your asses, or each other's ass.

Forum List

Back