Voter fraud in Connecticut

If it were up to me, I’d say in-person and voter ID. If you can’t do that, then absentee. On MailIn, I have yet to hear a legitimate argument from the proponents why and how it is necessary vs Absentee.

Mail in votes are "absentee ballots". Thank you for once again proving you are too stupid to be one person.
Really getting tired of this "better candidates" bull shit....

So, explain to us what is a "better candidate" that we should consider? Don't tell us what you think they aren't, tell us what you think is a candidate we should put forward that would challenge the dems in a way you wouldn't lie about them....I'll wait..

Better candidates are guys that aren't unqualified, liars, or criminals - like George Santos, Herschel Walker, Kari Lake, or Dr. Oz.

Trump has elevated a bunch of "loyalists" to Party Chairs in several swing states he felt didn't work hard enough to help him overturn the election. Those people are spectacularly unqualified to lead the party, raise funds, find candidates or help them get elected.

The Republicans Party in Arizona, Pennsylvannia, Michigan and Nevada has spent so much money trying to overturn the results of the 2022 and 2020 elections, that the state organizations are nearly bankrupt. They're cutting staff, and getting behind in the rents.

Trump is flipping pancakes in Iowa because he has little money to hold rallies, and having been stiffed by his campaigns 2 elections in a row, towns and venues are asking for money up front for his rallies. His tour with Bill O'Reilly was cancelled because people won't pay money to see Trump, but they'll show up if the circus is free.

Lookie where? At any lying report from a right wing Questionable Source.

• Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.
NOTICE THE PART WHERE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHO OWNS THIS WEBSITE.

Stupid criminal supporting loons. They flooded out ballots to any names on corrupted list. No accounting published. Then rounded up blanks for mules to use. Suck on it maggots.

All i have is allegations, and all the other side has is ignoring any allegation because they play the doubting Thomas game.

Let me know when you have some real evidence, the kind that proves those allegations.

FYI, the onus always on the accusers to prove their case. The accused don't have to do a damn thing.

Let me know when you have some real evidence, the kind that proves those allegations.

FYI, the onus always on the accusers to prove their case. The accused don't have to do a damn thing.

We are not in court, and you are flaming dipshit who tried to hide a poor intellect with long sentences and big words.

I can show you at least half a dozen Republican examples of voter fraud, if you wish. Including in the 2020 election.

Including a congressional election that had to be done over because of Republican fraud.

Congratulations. You found ONE Democrat cheating!
I can show you countless times where democrats were convicted for voter fraud. Shrugs
1 democrat that caused the election to be overturned. Next

We are not in court, and you are flaming dipshit who tried to hide a poor intellect with long sentences and big words.
Normally I don't engage with morons but I'll make an exception in your case.

Excuse me, but if you make a claim or allegation The onus is on you to substantiate it if you want to offer more than a vacuous empty opinion that no one gives a shit about.

Mail in votes are "absentee ballots". Thank you for once again proving you are too stupid to be one person.

No, Mail In are not the same as Absentee Ballots. If you knew anything about the United States voting system, you would know that Absentee voting has been around a lot longer than Mail In. But you can feel free to keep feeling entitled to have knowledge about US.

I can show you countless times where democrats were convicted for voter fraud. Shrugs
1 democrat that caused the election to be overturned. Next

Four people plead guilty in North Carolina ballot probe of 2016 and 2018 elections

After the allegations surfaced in 2018, the elections board voted unanimously to order a new election in the state's 9th Congressional District.

Operative in North Carolina congressional race arrested in ‘ballot harvesting’ case

The political operative at the center of an election fraud scandal that has engulfed a North Carolina congressional race was arrested Wednesday on charges of illegal ballot handling and conspiracy.

North Carolina orders new U.S. House election after 'tainted' vote

North Carolina's elections board on Thursday ordered a new election for a U.S. House seat after officials said corruption surrounding absentee ballots tainted the results of a 2018 vote that has embarrassed the Republican Party.

Normally I don't engage with morons but I'll make an exception in your case.

Excuse me, but if you make a claim or allegation The onus is on you to substantiate it if you want to offer more than a vacuous empty opinion that no one gives a shit about.

Normally you don't engage at all, just post keyboard diarrhea.

Four people plead guilty in North Carolina ballot probe of 2016 and 2018 elections

After the allegations surfaced in 2018, the elections board voted unanimously to order a new election in the state's 9th Congressional District.

Operative in North Carolina congressional race arrested in ‘ballot harvesting’ case

The political operative at the center of an election fraud scandal that has engulfed a North Carolina congressional race was arrested Wednesday on charges of illegal ballot handling and conspiracy.

North Carolina orders new U.S. House election after 'tainted' vote

North Carolina's elections board on Thursday ordered a new election for a U.S. House seat after officials said corruption surrounding absentee ballots tainted the results of a 2018 vote that has embarrassed the Republican Party.
Former U.S. Congressman and Philadelphia Political Operative Pleads Guilty to Election Fraud Charges

https://amac.us/newsline/society/the-extensive-history-of-democrat-linked-voter-fraud/

Connecticut Democratic official sentenced for ballot fraud

AG Paxton Successfully Prosecutes Woman Who Pleads Guilty to 26 Felony Counts of Voter Fraud

Former Stamford Democratic Chief Found Guilty of 28 Felonies in Ballot Fraud Case.

Veteran Philadelphia Democratic Operative Pleads Guilty to Election-Fraud Conspiracy | National Review

https://www.michigan.gov/ag/news/pr...leads-guilty-in-attempted-election-fraud-case

Better candidates are guys that aren't unqualified, liars, or criminals - like George Santos, Herschel Walker, Kari Lake, or Dr. Oz.

Trump has elevated a bunch of "loyalists" to Party Chairs in several swing states he felt didn't work hard enough to help him overturn the election. Those people are spectacularly unqualified to lead the party, raise funds, find candidates or help them get elected.

The Republicans Party in Arizona, Pennsylvannia, Michigan and Nevada has spent so much money trying to overturn the results of the 2022 and 2020 elections, that the state organizations are nearly bankrupt. They're cutting staff, and getting behind in the rents.

Trump is flipping pancakes in Iowa because he has little money to hold rallies, and having been stiffed by his campaigns 2 elections in a row, towns and venues are asking for money up front for his rallies. His tour with Bill O'Reilly was cancelled because people won't pay money to see Trump, but they'll show up if the circus is free.
And yet you're all in on the conman Biden band wagon

Ones that espouse a real conservative platform that appeals to a wide range of voters. Not election deniers, fascists, demagogues, or troll worshiping toadies of the Orange Roughy. :)

This really isn't that tough, son.
Platitudes...That's all you have...

1. Explain what you think is a "real conservative platform" and be specific...

2. To do so, you're going to have to see past your TDS...

So, we should have to run our choices past you for approval? Nah, we'll pass...

Forum List

Back