Vote Trump get Putin

IMG_1609.JPG

Was this a big error for the orange one ?

Apparently he is looking to "do deals" in Russia but surely he could have just kept quiet.

Putin is a gangster.
There is a new movie out taint, it's called "when fools collide." You are the star.

President Obama "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you …"

President Obama "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev finishes: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin]."

President Obama was ready to sell out NATO I mean do deals with Russia. Where did the love go.

Apparently he is looking to "do deals" in Russia but surely he could have just kept quiet.

Putin is a gangster.

You have it All wrong old fool!!

Vote for Trump and avoid a World War with Russia, China, Iran, and Syria!

Putin is a gangster.

You have it All wrong old fool!!

Vote for Trump and avoid a World War with Russia, China, Iran, and Syria!
The responses , and those who have responded, sort of confirm what a disaster trump would be for the world. Backward fucks one and all.

Lord Richards, former head of the armed forces. has a better track record of getting things right than the commie from Wales :funnyface: vote Shrillary the warmonger for never ending war. Vote Trump for peace and prosperity.

Donald Trump victory 'could make the world SAFER' says former head of armed forces
A DONALD Trump victory in the US presidential election could help make the world safer, a former head of the armed forces has claimed.
By JOHN FITZPATRICK
PUBLISHED: 18:29, Thu, Nov 3, 2016 | UPDATED: 18:52, Thu, Nov 3, 2016

TRUMP-728546.jpg
GETTY

A Donald Trump victory could help make the world safer, claims a former head of the armed forces
The billionaire Republican, who has been attacked for praising Russian president Vladimir Putin during the campaign, would “reinvigorate” relations between Washington and Moscow, according to Lord Richards.

Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton, however, risks provoking conflict with Russia over Syria if she wins the race for the White House, he claimed...

Donald Trump victory 'could make the world SAFER' says former head of armed forces

Putin is a gangster.
Pu

Putin gave the clinton foundation 23.5 million dollars...and got 20% of American Uranium in return....tell us who is actually on Putin's payroll....

Vote for hiLIARy, and get her master:

soros-emperor-620x274.jpg

Again I must state that the low level of the anti responses tends to bear out my OP. I cant see any of the leading thinkers amongst them.

Forum List

Back