Vote for Trump to stop World War III

The main question arises after three years of Joey XiBaiDung and his many mis-step and errors in foregin policy.
Can Joey and his appointees be trusted with the "Nuclear Football"? If push comes to shove I do not trust Joey or his handlers with a wiffle ball much less the Nuclear Football.

Where would we need ground troops? How long does it take to train an infantryman? Answer: Too long. The war will be over.
In two and a half months you think a 3rd world war would be over.... tack on a another 15 days and I can produce you a Navy Seal...
No sir.... the thought that a nuclear war will be quickly over is very wrong... the post nuke gorilla warfare would go on for generations... US children would be put in training as soon as they could walk...
At least you better hope that happens... that's best case scenario.... with no mans land in every sector of north America...

Actually looking at what happened when he faced a major crisis, you can say that he did.
But you can't spell it out?... you can't put it into words?.... you have zero examples.... and don't say covid because compared to many dem governors and Biden Trump looked presidential and he got shit done... he didn't hide in his basement....

In two and a half months you think a 3rd world war would be over.... tack on a another 15 days and I can produce you a Navy Seal...
No sir.... the thought that a nuclear war will be quickly over is very wrong... the post nuke gorilla warfare would go on for generations... US children would be put in training as soon as they could walk...
At least you better hope that happens... that's best case scenario.... with no mans land in every sector of north America...
Not only are you a drama queen, but you apparently know nothing about military training. If you think a SEAL can be trained in three months, you need to lay off the drugs immediately. Most SEAL training takes about two years. Just land combat training is two weeks. I know because I was a role player for them.

BTW, the word is guerilla, not gorilla you chimp!

Biden is incompetent, that's my point. The United States is the only nation powerful enough to put a stop to the wars currently being waged in Ukraine and the Middle East. But Biden doesn't know what to do to stop the wars, so we must replace him with Trump and hope for better.

But you can't spell it out?... you can't put it into words?.... you have zero examples.... and don't say covid because compared to many dem governors and Biden Trump looked presidential and he got shit done... he didn't hide in his basement....
COVID. And stop lying. Because of Trump we had the most deaths and infections on earth.

Those wars have nothing to do with Biden.
If Biden hadn't handed over billions of our tax money to Zelensky and threw out the peace deals brought to the table, Ukraine would have settled a long time ago and thousands of dead Ukrainians wouldn't be dead.

End these shenanigans. Trump 2024.
Say NO to WWIII

Russia invaded Ukraine, China getting aggressive with Taiwan, China flying balloons over the USA.
They know there is a spineless leader in the WH.

Trump don't fool around....

soleimani_hand_ring.jpg

No, because he will destroy America.
~~~~~~~
Aux Contraire mon ami.... Your fellow traveler Joseoh Robinette Biden Junior within three years and three months has proven to be inept, incompetent and too corrupt to handle the presidency.

Last edited:
Biden is incompetent, that's my point. The United States is the only nation powerful enough to put a stop to the wars currently being if they so choose to do so. waged in Ukraine and the Middle East. But Biden doesn't know what to do to stop the wars, so we must replace him with Trump and hope for better.
Trump would not stop the wars. He would escaate them. Biden or any other President can't stop 2 other nations from fighting if that's what they want to do.

End these shenanigans. Trump 2024.
Say NO to WWIII

Russia invaded Ukraine, China getting aggressive with Taiwan, China flying balloons over the USA.
They know there is a spineless leader in the WH.

Trump don't fool around....

soleimani_hand_ring.jpg
That almost started a war with Iran. We don't need trump in offce.

~~~~~~~
Aux Contraire mon ami.... Your fellow traveler Joseoh Robinette Biden Junior within three years and three months has proven to be inept and too corrupt to handle the presidency.
Biden is way more competant than trump. But since all yur information comes from the RWM you'll repeat this idiocy despite all rthe facts that debun your claims.

Explain how.
It’s easy to describe what this current admin and the democrats are doing to destroy America with their energy and money printing policies and feckless foreign policy and gender ambiguity issues and open borders.
You explain your assertion.
they shake their head no and stomp their feet. No no no you are lying. It is corporations fault, etc. It is Biden and this administration.
Bad for the USA.

I agree with you!

Not only are you a drama queen, but you apparently know nothing about military training. If you think a SEAL can be trained in three months, you need to lay off the drugs immediately. Most SEAL training takes about two years. Just land combat training is two weeks. I know because I was a role player for them.

BTW, the word is guerilla, not gorilla you chimp!
Two years my butt... crisis level training can produce a Seal in 29 days for boot and 50 days in infantry training... and you are off to join the fight... we are talking war time training here... very different than peacetime training....

Biden is allowing two dangerous situations to get worse: the war between Russia and Ukraine and the war between Israel and Hamas (and now Iran).

Trump has the strength and the will to stop these situations from turning into all out world war.

If you want peace, vote for Trump and turn incompetent Biden out in the street.
Dummy, shouldn't you at least wait for Israel and Iran to actually have a war before mindlessly blaming Biden for it?

Forum List

Back