Vladimir Putin critic Alexei Navalny jailed for a further 19 years over 'extremism'

Tellingly the Kremlin cowardly bunker dwarf costs between $400-$450bn

Anyone around him is a dollar multibillionaire
Where money comes from, why former KGB spies, commies and another thieves are so extremely successful wanted to know Navalny
His fault, he was too nosy.

And got practically life sentence behind bar
Lead by a KGB rat Russia is a failed Mafia state, too sad a probably good man Navalny understood it too late

The Kremlin foe, who is already serving more than 11 years in a penal colony, has already said the outcome of the latest case did not matter as he was also threatened with terrorism charges that could bring decades in prison.

the step , the rape and public execution of N. and 99% Muscovites will watch and like this show.ru

where is Nvalny now?
raped in prison by putin´s criminal 🇷🇺 rapists

but where?

there are no news
Who cares? probably one of the penal colonies working his pathetic arse off for once instead of working for foreign Governments who want to harm Russia, the moron has very little support in Russia, do you know who the main opposition to Putins party in Russia are? i will leave that hanging and see if you come back on it.

Who cares? probably one of the penal colonies working his pathetic arse off for once instead of working for foreign Governments who want to harm Russia, the moron has very little support in Russia, do you know who the main opposition to Putins party in Russia are? i will leave that hanging and see if you come back on it.
Probably women. Moms and grandmas

Tellingly the Kremlin cowardly bunker dwarf costs between $400-$450bn

Anyone around him is a dollar multibillionaire
Where money comes from, why former KGB spies, commies and another thieves are so extremely successful wanted to know Navalny
His fault, he was too nosy.

And got practically life sentence behind bar
Lead by a KGB rat Russia is a failed Mafia state, too sad a probably good man Navalny understood it too late

The Kremlin foe, who is already serving more than 11 years in a penal colony, has already said the outcome of the latest case did not matter as he was also threatened with terrorism charges that could bring decades in prison.

Mr. N. is truly a courageous and idealistic patriot.

Although he could have remained outside Russia (after he was poisoned), he decided to return home in order to advocate for democracy.

He was very naive.

Anyone would have known that the Russian government would crush him if he returned.

Someday if Russia ever becomes a democracy, Mr. N. will go down in history as one of the martyrs who made it possible.

Mr. N. is truly a courageous and idealistic patriot.

Although he could have remained outside Russia (after he was poisoned), he decided to return home in order to advocate for democracy.

He was very naive.

Anyone would have known that the Russian government would crush him if he returned.

Someday if Russia ever becomes a democracy,. Mr. N. will go down in history as one of the martyrs who made it possible.
Russia IS a democracy whether you like it or not, Navalny is a Western stooge that's why they love him in the West, also that poison story was yet another false flag,if the Russians had poisoned him why would they send him to a German Nato Hospital ? it was another Litvenenko and Skripal false flag circus.

Because he made public thefts of Putin & Co
A nice logic
Can you probably explain where Putin's huge wealth (between $400-500bn) coming from?
Your attempted narrative . Not mine .

There is very little I do not know about Dear Uncle's exploits and I do not need or choose to defend his many types of political decisions .
But which major power leader do you really think is clean ?Or, publicly more honest and transparent?

Bottom line is that Alex worked for the UK and USLess and lost .He chose to be a traitor .
End Of

Forum List

Back