Vivek Ramaswamy Unleashes Bold Plan for His America First 2.0 Agenda in South Carolina

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Eliminate affirmative action. Dismantle climate religion. 8-year limits for federal bureaucrats. Shut down worthless federal agencies. Declare Total Independence from China. Annihilate the drug cartels. Make political expression a civil right. No CBDCs. Revive merit & excellence. So many policies, so little time

Eliminate affirmative action. Dismantle climate religion. 8-year limits for federal bureaucrats. Shut down worthless federal agencies. Declare Total Independence from China. Annihilate the drug cartels. Make political expression a civil right. No CBDCs. Revive merit & excellence. So many policies, so little time

1. I believe that everyone should be given a chance be you black, white or yellow. I believe that just giving people the key just because they're white isn't fair.
2. There's nothing wrong with studying climate. We may in fact have a problem and may in fact being the cause of some of it. How stupid can this man be? When I say you're anti-science I aint kidding!
3. Why? Oh'yess you hate any government that helps people, promotes real leadership or anything that makes sense. Of course, you're gunhole when it comes to attacking LGBT people and forcing your religion down everyones throat and will use government for that.
4. What is worthless? You think EPA is worthless? You don't like clean air and water? You don't value high quality of life very much? You think energy is worthless? You don't like common sense regulation on nuclear energy plants that could go boom? You don't like investment in advanced energy science??? China thanks you.

This man is a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back