Viva Frei Livestream from Canadian Trucker protest in Ottawa, freedom lovers should watch this

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It is NOT fringe group as the ABSENT Candian PM Trudeau lied before he wrnt AWOL.

You need to see all the people supporting the truckers and protesting the vax mandate.

Trigger warning for those who hate freedom, this video will probably upset you. If you hate freedom and watch this video, you will likely need a safe space.

LET FREEDOM RING!

FUCK MANDATES AND LOCKDOWNS.

Is that the guy from the Food Network? I guess all of the Diners Drive-ins and Dives in America have been kicked up a notch already?

You guys should really go to roughly the 1:35:00 REMAINING point of the video (Not sure how far it is from the beginning) A woman discusses her 2 sons’ deaths.

It is very sad and very compelling.

That one hour, 35 minutes left in that livestream by Frei.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT.

Today I watched canadian indians protesting the freedom convoy. Now that flummoxed me because you'd think these indian women would side with freedom over the canadian gov't and their treatment of teh indigenous peoples. but nooooooo, there they were beating their little drums with their little sticks and calling the freedom truckers KKK. Now tell me. what the hell do canadian indians know about the KKK. Wouldn't that be called....cultural appropriation?? Maybe there is a KKK.....Kanuck Klux Klan.

You guys should really go to roughly the 1:35:00 REMAINING point of the video (Not sure how far it is from the beginning) A woman discusses her 2 sons’ deaths.

It is very sad and very compelling.

That one hour, 35 minutes left in that livestream by Frei.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT.
I watched that it sucked.

I watched that it sucked.

I teared up man.

It was the removal of all the safety nets in place that ended up kiling her sons.

One can judge them for being addicts, but when their path to clean living was removed by Trudeau, they suffered the ultimate consequence.

They are not burning cities, attacking police etc like the rioters of the summer of 2020.
This is Canada dumbass. They didn't do that there. You do understand that it's a complete ly different country right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back