Trump Virus, what virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
14thousand killed from the Flu this season.....scared to death of dat bad old virus!!

Areas with lots of Asians will be harder hit since Asians are way more likely to get the virus than other races. Blacks and whites are less likely to get it.
What a dumb ass. Exactly what dumb fuck told you something stupid like that? Its a respiratory disease you idiot. :laugh:
Indeed, it is a respiratory disease, and the lungs of Asians are equipped with an ACE2 receptor count that makes them way more likely to trap the virus. Do you not understand the ACE2 receptor in the lungs and how different races have different ACE2 counts? What a dumb as you are.

In 2018, tRump fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure.

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

The CDC and USAMRIID still exist and they are the primary federal agencies responsible for handling infectious diseases.

Trump got rid of basically a small working group, that can be reestablished if needed.

trump says the coronovirus is contained. I can’t wait to hear how good a job and how well
our country is prepared for this coming virus. After trump completely gutted the cdc and has not replaced the infrastructure or the scientists. Go buy stocks trump says.
No big deal, just a cold. We’ve got one of a few in the whole country “infectious disease units” in Spokane wa. Funded with 2.1 million dollars. It’s got 10 people there now. And it’s full. Our country has no epidemic plan. Trump defunded it all.
Drumpf is the biggest shit stain to ever exist. I keep getting surprised at how fucking stupid he is.

And I'm sure you have your microdick out ready to pound away at the thought of american deaths that would make him look bad.

trump says the coronovirus is contained. I can’t wait to hear how good a job and how well
our country is prepared for this coming virus. After trump completely gutted the cdc and has not replaced the infrastructure or the scientists. Go buy stocks trump says.
No big deal, just a cold. We’ve got one of a few in the whole country “infectious disease units” in Spokane wa. Funded with 2.1 million dollars. It’s got 10 people there now. And it’s full. Our country has no epidemic plan. Trump defunded it all.

"when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source."

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back