Trump Virus what virus?

Trump cut 75 percent of the center for disease control and takes us out of 19 country’s.
A Gonzaga basketball player from my town in Italy 2 days ago for a ncaa tournement, phones home
saying the tournement is canceled and the city was a ghost town. Every single person had a mask on and the majority of the stores were closed. No people driving around. No one walking around. US underprepared for coronavirus due to Trump cuts, say health experts | Coronavirus outbreak | The Guardian

You'd likely blame Donald Trump for your burned Lasagna rather than the cook or your stove, huh? Thanks to sentiments such as yours (and I do mean "thank you!"), Donald Trump is an international rock star. Keep up the faith!

Trump cut 75 percent of the center for disease control and takes us out of 19 country’s.
A Gonzaga basketball player from my town in Italy 2 days ago for a ncaa tournement, phones home
saying the tournement is canceled and the city was a ghost town. Every single person had a mask on and the majority of the stores were closed. No people driving around. No one walking around. US underprepared for coronavirus due to Trump cuts, say health experts | Coronavirus outbreak | The Guardian
He went back to pre ebola level funding. Epidemiologists have already been trained in 17 additional countries, from the additional funding it had for 6 years.-

Over the past few years, the CDC has used the extra funding to train more than 1,400 epidemiologist in 17 countries. And 16 countries now have a full-time epidemiologist dedicated to training more disease detectives, funded by this money as well. The program has also helped to stop several outbreaks in poor countries, including cholera in Cameroon and measles in Pakistan.
So, since they have been trained now, why should the additional funding continue? Other countries should be helping with this as well.

Now, just as before with Ebola, additional funding is coming forward. What I think is amazing is only an additional $180 million was given for Ebola, while Trump is requesting over $2 billion for coronavirus, yet that isn’t enough according to the Dems.

Last edited:
From the Press Secretary 1-29-2020.png

Forum List

Back