Virtual Graduation and Bigly tweet storm tonight

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

This event is scheduled to begin at 7:00 pm EDT honoring the nation's graduating high school seniors. It will be headlined by President Barack Obama with many prominent celebrities, including President Bill Clinton. Television coverage will be provided by CNN and all the major networks, including Fox.

Normally when this type of event is scheduled without his headline participation, Impeached Trump will schedule a competing rally of the faithful, hoping to somewhat diminish coverage of the other event. But not this time.

Therefore, around 7:00 pm tonight, we can expect him to launch a tweet storm of epic proportions that will be rich with allegations of the far right created "Obamagate." But, if you expect to see any factual evidence provided by Impeached Trump, you will be sorely disappointed. Because, HE AIN'T GOT NONE!!!

This event is scheduled to begin at 7:00 pm EDT honoring the nation's graduating high school seniors. It will be headlined by President Barack Obama with many prominent celebrities, including President Bill Clinton. Television coverage will be provided by CNN and all the major networks, including Fox.

Normally when this type of event is scheduled without his headline participation, Impeached Trump will schedule a competing rally of the faithful, hoping to somewhat diminish coverage of the other event. But not this time.

Therefore, around 7:00 pm tonight, we can expect him to launch a tweet storm of epic proportions that will be rich with allegations of the far right created "Obamagate." But, if you expect to see any factual evidence provided by Impeached Trump, you will be sorely disappointed. Because, HE AIN'T GOT NONE!!!

Well, it will be refreshing to see a speech by a leader. I'm sure the current occupant of the White House will be livid green.
I expect the Tweetstorm to be intense...like a derecho, a haboob, or an EF-5. Hopefully, someone will define Obamagate before the night is out.

He wouldn't dare. He's at Camp David this weekend, but when he gets back, heads are gonna roll among his staff for not thinking of this first.

A tweet is being prepared as we speak, congratulating the graduates.

Anyone want to wager that Obama will tell the graduates at least once to VOTE?

Only reason I went to my own high school graduation was because we were splitting to head to the beach at midnight. Otherwise I wouldn't have gone. Didn't go to my college graduations either.

Forum List

Back