virginia middle schoolers being told to support blm

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

more brain washing in the school.s terrible.

This is what children need to know.

This is what children need to know.
oh yeah. we all had enough of this race shit.

more brain washing in the school.s terrible.
The power that teacher's unions have, to bring the darkest elements of the Liberal Agenda into the classroom is shocking. The Democrats have deputized the teacher's unions and made them messengers of evil.

The power that teacher's unions have, to bring the darkest elements of the Liberal Agenda into the classroom is shocking. The Democrats have deputized the teacher's unions and made them messengers of evil.
oh yeah and teachers always want more money too. do they realize were it comes from. and it hurts the students. i hate the unions.

oh yeah and teachers always want more money too. do they realize were it comes from. and it hurts the students. i hate the unions.
And they exploited the pandemic for extra days off and the freedom of working from home. Much of the responsibility of education was passed on to parents because of that. Also the advent of education apps automates the process and they have to do even less. Meanwhile the teachers demand more for THEIR "hardship". What a joke. They should be forced to take an oath, the same as postal people, and be HELD TO IT.

Unfortunately Millennial parents are too wussy and distracted by lifelong addictions to video games to notice or care enough to organize themselves against it.

Thing is in Virginia the so-called teacher's unions are very weak (ranked 5th tier/47th in the nation) with no collective bargaining power so it's really the liberal school boards in the NOtVA and other liberal areas that allow such tripe.

Click here to see where you state's teacher unions rank then click on your state to see the amount of influence and more importantly the political donations they make.....It will open your eyes.

How Strong Are U.S. Teacher Unions? A State-By-State Comparison

Thing is in Virginia the so-called teacher's unions are very weak (ranked 5th tier/47th in the nation) with no collective bargaining power so it's really the liberal school boards in the NOtVA and other liberal areas that allow such tripe.

Click here to see where you state's teacher unions rank then click on your state to see the amount of influence and more importantly the political donations they make.....It will open your eyes.

How Strong Are U.S. Teacher Unions? A State-By-State Comparison
Very interesting. Thanks for that. My state, P.A., ranks #4. I think the Democrats adjust their tactics according to state then. If they can't use the teachers unions they focus on administrators and local politicians.

Very interesting. Thanks for that. My state, P.A., ranks #4. I think the Democrats adjust their tactics according to state then. If they can't use the teachers unions they focus on administrators and local politicians.
LOL.....PA was the 1st tier one state I looked at myself what with your statehouse up for grabs this November....Godspeed kicking dem ass. :)

the teachers unions in va have little power
t. former lcps teacher

Forum List

Back