Virginia Gubernatorial candidate Terry McCauliffe (D) has nervous breakdown, walks off interview, berates reporter for not "asking better questions"

Before he runs off, the douchebag says "healthcare," "covid," "education," "job growth?"

"Medical care" should be free. All ghetto folks get free medical care, so should normal people. "Covid" is apparently a flu. Government policy should not revolve around a flu Fauci financed. "Education" is government brainwashing. How can there be "job growth" if politicians and private companies are compelled to fire people for not getting the Fauci Flu Jab(s)?

The brief 19 second video didn't provide me enough time to decide for myself whether anything was awkward. The comment about asking better question, could be the case that the initial ones were fluff, a waste of time, and so you've got nothing to bitch about. Not surprisingly the Breitbart's article exerted so much editorial control over the matter that even the crappy MSM articles seem worthy of journalistic rewards in comparison.

This is by no means defending the candidate, just my belief that crappy journalism needs to be called out wherever it exists.

Before he runs off, the douchebag says "healthcare," "covid," "education," "job growth?"

"Medical care" should be free. All ghetto folks get free medical care, so should normal people. "Covid" is apparently a flu. Government policy should not revolve around a flu Fauci financed. "Education" is government brainwashing. How can there be "job growth" if politicians and private companies are compelled to fire people for not getting the Fauci Flu Jab(s)?

Keep in mind McAuliffe is marketing himself to DemoKKKrat voters in Virginia, who twice elected a Klansman to the job, and the only reason they can't do it again this year (which they would) is because he termed out. The bar is extremely low.

The brief 19 second video didn't provide me enough time to decide for myself whether anything was awkward. The comment about asking better question, could be the case that the initial ones were fluff, a waste of time, and so you've got nothing to bitch about. Not surprisingly the Breitbart's article exerted so much editorial control over the matter that even the crappy MSM articles seem worthy of journalistic rewards in comparison.

This is by no means defending the candidate, just my belief that crappy journalism needs to be called out wherever it exists.
A politician walking out on free air time tells you all you need to know.

Forum List

Back