Virginia family sent to prison after forcing Pakistan woman into ‘modern-day equivalent of slavery’

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
This type of stuff is more common in the USA than people think.

Three Virginia family members were sentenced Tuesday for compelling another family member into what one prosecutor once described as "the modern-day equivalent of slavery" for over a decade.

Zahida Aman, 80, and her two sons, Mohammed Naumman Chaudhri, 54, and Mohammed Rehan Chaudhri, 48, were convicted in May of conspiracy to commit forced labor.

The court has also ordered the family to pay the victim $250,000 in restitution for back wages and other financial losses she incurred during her 12 years in forced labor................................................................................

This type of stuff is more common in the USA than people think.

Three Virginia family members were sentenced Tuesday for compelling another family member into what one prosecutor once described as "the modern-day equivalent of slavery" for over a decade.

Zahida Aman, 80, and her two sons, Mohammed Naumman Chaudhri, 54, and Mohammed Rehan Chaudhri, 48, were convicted in May of conspiracy to commit forced labor.

The court has also ordered the family to pay the victim $250,000 in restitution for back wages and other financial losses she incurred during her 12 years in forced labor................................................................................
Wow! Hard to get good help these days?

It was the same "Religion of Peace" that gave slavery to America and the rest of the world.

Slavery predated Islam.

Try reading your bible, you will find all sorts of slavery in there.

Excellent .
That makes it OK ?

BTW . A big boy knows the difference between OT and NT .
Many examples in the NT?

Ok? nope. Approved by God...Yep.

Are not both the OT and the NT the word of God?

As for slavery in the NT, it is pretty clear....5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, 8 because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

They described these Pakistanis as a Virginia family.
Lots of Pakis in Virginia and given the ones I know it does not surprise me a bit. Ever see a Paki run business? They run a tight ship and it would not surprise me in the least if half the other Pakis working for them was under some sort of "arrangement".....Oh well at least they don't fuck-up my order at The Popeyes they run in town. ;)

I'm glad they got locked up. I just wish everyone else, especially companies, would be punished for hiring illegal alien slave labor. We have developed a far too permissive attitude toward job stealing, wage depressing illegal alien workers. Lock em up, along with their employers.

Forum List

Back