Virginia counties see multiple absentee ballots sent to more than 1,000 voters

This fraud, this cheating by mail....this has to stop,

The DemonRats are out of control.....the panic the desperation.....OMG

They are making big errors, that's inevitable.....and they are NOT going to get away with this shit this time around ......that I can tell you.
What is fraudulent about voting by mail?

Even our President does it

Absentee voting by mail is another story.

Please don't play the fool, you know exactly what I mean.

So what?

After the first one is returned, they are marked as having voted
Ballots have your name?

Ummm.....yes
And a unique bar code and signature
Envelopes only.

Please don’t tell us you are that stupid.....

If you are sent multiple mail in ballots, only one will count.

After that, your name is checked off and additional ballots in your name will be rejected. And yes, it will have your name on it and signature on the outside envelope
“The regulation, approved in unanimously, requires local election officials to print a 65-character U.S. Postal Service Intelligent Mail barcode on both the outgoing envelopes sent to voters and the return envelopes voters use to mail completed ballots back”

So what?

Ballots have your name?

Ummm.....yes
Envelopes only.

After that, your name is checked off and additional ballots in your name will be rejected. And yes, it will have your name on it and signature on the outside envelope
“The regulation, approved in unanimously, requires local election officials to print a 65-character U.S. Postal Service Intelligent Mail barcode on both the outgoing envelopes sent to voters and the return envelopes voters use to mail completed ballots back”
No Shit Sherlock

Looks like you can’t vote twice doesn’t it?

This fraud, this cheating by mail....this has to stop,

The DemonRats are out of control.....the panic the desperation.....OMG

They are making big errors, that's inevitable.....and they are NOT going to get away with this shit this time around ......that I can tell you.
What is fraudulent about voting by mail?

Even our President does it

Absentee voting by mail is another story.

Please don't play the fool, you know exactly what I mean.
Guess what?

Its the same ballot, same process

Last edited:
So what?

Exactly.

But somehow we are supposed to believe that all those ballots also only went to Dems so they could vote twice.
No, you are supposed to OPENE YOUR FUCKING EYES and see that this clusterfuck of a mess is not a reliable or trustworthy way to conduct an election.

BOTH SIDES CHEAT and here we are prepared to see the cheating and just "take it" as a normality of covid? FUCK THAT

The problem here is that Trumpers think Democrat’s think the same way they do, I.e. that if they receive two ballots by mistake they should automatically vote twice. Nearly everyone will disregard the second ballot. The fact is that if one ballot is mailed in the second one will be discarded. Once again Pubs rely on the politics of fear and disinformation to undermine our elections.

So what?

Exactly.

But somehow we are supposed to believe that all those ballots also only went to Dems so they could vote twice.
No, you are supposed to OPENE YOUR FUCKING EYES and see that this clusterfuck of a mess is not a reliable or trustworthy way to conduct an election.

BOTH SIDES CHEAT and here we are prepared to see the cheating and just "take it" as a normality of covid? FUCK THAT
What makes mail in ballots unreliable or untrustworthy?

How can you cheat?

The problem here is that Trumpers think Democrat’s think the same way they do, I.e. that if they receive two ballots by mistake they should automatically vote twice. Nearly everyone will disregard the second ballot. The fact is that if one ballot is mailed in the second one will be discarded. Once again Pubs rely on the politics of fear and disinformation to undermine our elections.

Republicans even believe what Trump told them.......China is printing tens of thousands of mail in ballots

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Republicans even believe what Trump told them.......China is printing tens of thousands of mail in ballots
Anyone who believes that is downright loco.

So what?

Ballots have your name?

Ummm.....yes
Envelopes only.

No Shit Sherlock

I’ll just walk in with my buddies and put them both in the machine, duh.

So what?

Ballots have your name?

Ummm.....yes
Envelopes only.

No Shit Sherlock

How does that work?

You think it is so easy.....explain how someone can vote more than once

So what?

Ballots have your name?

Ummm.....yes
Envelopes only.

No Shit Sherlock

How does that work?

Difficult for you to understand I can have ballots in my pocket when I go in to vote?

So what?

Exactly.

How can you cheat?

By billion ways already detailed many times. Some if not most of which already happened.

I wonder, are you this retarded or is it just a play?

So what?

Ballots have your name?

Ummm.....yes
Envelopes only.

No Shit Sherlock

How does that work?

Just a week or so ago you were bitching and moaning that president Trump is encouraging voter fraud by saying that people should go check their mail in ballot was actually cast.

And now it turns out, people can't vote twice according to you.

Try to be at least somewhat consistent, Satan-spawn.

So what?

Ballots have your name?

Ummm.....yes
Envelopes only.

No Shit Sherlock

How does that work?

Difficult for you to understand I can have ballots in my pocket when I go in to vote?

You can also have car keys in your pocket. Won’t do you any good.

Do you really think you can drop a ballot on the floor and someone will pick it up and count it?

So what?

Exactly.

How can you cheat?

By billion ways already detailed many times. Some if not most of which already happened.

I wonder, are you this retarded or is it just a play?
Name some.

I say you got nothing

Says the person who supports the party of criminals and bails them out to get more votes. Yeah, Democrats are upstanding citizens alright.

Forum List

Back