Virginia Cops Charge State Senator and Other Democrats With Felonies in Statue Toppling That Nearly Killed a Man

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I hope they serve time. I hope they suffer deep fines.

A Democratic state senator, elected school board member, multiple representatives of the NAACP, and a passel of taxpayer-supported public defenders have been charged with felonies for tearing down a Confederate statue and nearly killing a man.

You’ll remember the June 10th incident, which was widely mocked for being a play-stupid-games, win-stupid-prizes moment, when those pulling down the statue didn’t bother to see who was standing in its path. Any levity over it, however, instantly vanished when the man suffered severe brain damage from the incident.

Here’s the full list of those facing charges of conspiracy to commit a felony and injury to a monument in excess of $1,000:

State Sen. L Louise Lucas
James Boyd, Portsmouth NAACP representative
Louie Gibbs, Portsmouth NAACP representative
LaKesha Hicks, Portsmouth NAACP representative
LaKeesha S. “Klu” Atkinson, Portsmouth School Board member
Kimberly Wimbish
Dana Worthington
Amira Bethea
Here’s the list of individuals facing a felony charge of injury to a monument in excess of $1,000:

Brenda Spry, public defender
Alexandra Stephens, public defender
Meredith Cramer, public defender
Brandon Woodard
Hanah Renae Rivera
Raymond J Brothers

According to his GoFundMe account, the father of two can drink liquids and “is able to feed himself semi-solid foods and is able to drink from a cup independently. Chris is showing emotion by smiling and laughing when appropriate.”

He still cannot walk or talk.

I hope the Prosecutors can build air tight cases against these pieces of shit...

The State Police can only refer charges

but they cant make democrat rodents in the attorney generals office try the criminals
Yes, but the police's referal makes suing this group in civil court easier which I think is the only way we will ever get BLM And soros under control------------civil suits.

I hope the Prosecutors can build air tight cases against these pieces of shit...

The State Police can only refer charges

but they cant make democrat rodents in the attorney generals office try the criminals
Yes, but the police's referal makes suing this group in civil court easier which I think is the only way we will ever get BLM And soros under control------------civil suits.
Soros should be arrested for Sedition, tried, convicted and fed a lead pill.

Forum List

Back