Virginia 2A: Black Guy Waving Trump Flag, 'I Am Governor Ralph Northam and I Am in Blackface Today'

Conservatives used to go crazy over black men exercising their second amendment rights

View attachment 301533

Gov Reagan passed a gun ban after this

That was in the era when Democrats were fighting against civil rights..... Names like Kennedy, Gore. They changed. Today, conservatives embrace legal gun ownership by all. Thank God Blacks founded the NRA.

Actually it was an era when Southern Conservatives fought against Civil Rights, so did many Northern Conservatives

The Democrat Party has never owned up to its legacy of KKK, Jim Crowe, and fighting against Civil Rights. They turned in the Mid 1960s because LBJ sold his party stalwarts that support for civil rights and great society could and would be investment for votes. Votes are the only thing that motivated the change in Democrats, not conscience. Republicans had nothing economically nor politically to be gained by supporting the abolition of slavery and civil rights.

I heard there was a grand total of one arrest today seems all that possible violence Governor blackface was so worried might have been overblown.

Fantastic plan by the gun-nah. Were you hoping for more arrests and violence?
No.

But the left was.

Uh no...

it’s you girls who have started threads lamenting only one arrest. You should give the governor credit. But we know you can’t.
I explained this to you before, but you're too busy fangirling the racist leftist tyrant-wannabe.

It was peaceful because the 2A supporters wanted it to be. Northam had nothing to do with it, and indeed he, like you and the rest of the left, wanted violence so you could paint gun owners as dangerously violent.

But that didn't happen. And you're angry about it.

Sucks to be you.

I heard there was a grand total of one arrest today seems all that possible violence Governor blackface was so worried might have been overblown.

Fantastic plan by the gun-nah. Were you hoping for more arrests and violence?
No.

But the left was.

Uh no...

it’s you girls who have started threads lamenting only one arrest. You should give the governor credit. But we know you can’t.
I explained this to you before, but you're too busy fangirling the racist leftist tyrant-wannabe.

It was peaceful because the 2A supporters wanted it to be. Northam had nothing to do with it, and indeed he, like you and the rest of the left, wanted violence so you could paint gun owners as dangerously violent.

But that didn't happen. And you're angry about it.

Sucks to be you.

Blob supporters crave violence almost as much as you crave giving Trump his next blow job. The history confirms it. I’ll send you some new knee pads for your birthday...I’m sure yours must be worn out by now dick lips.

Forum List

Back