Virginia 2A: Black Guy Waving Trump Flag, 'I Am Governor Ralph Northam and I Am in Blackface Today'

Conservatives used to go crazy over black men exercising their second amendment rights

View attachment 301533

Gov Reagan passed a gun ban after this

Link or it didn't happen. You seem to be making shit up.

How a Pro-2nd Amendment President Supported Gun Control
Read it and weep Skippy

Mulford Act - Wikipedia

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by then governor of California, Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching.
Stopping potential massacre's due to tensions built up on any side of the isle, and/or in any case that might be volital due to various circumstances is a good thing, and I know that's disappointing for you, but ohh well.
The Milford Act was passed due to fear of black men exercising their second amendment rights
Yeah, it was because black. Do you know the history of the black panthers?

Conservatives used to go crazy over black men exercising their second amendment rights

View attachment 301533

Read it and weep Skippy

Mulford Act - Wikipedia

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by then governor of California, Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching.
Stopping potential massacre's due to tensions built up on any side of the isle, and/or in any case that might be volital due to various circumstances is a good thing, and I know that's disappointing for you, but ohh well.
The Milford Act was passed due to fear of black men exercising their second amendment rights

Read it and weep pussy

View attachment 301533

Liberals hate black people who don't think what liberals dictate they should.
Gotta laugh at conservatives supporting armed blacks

Our prisons are full of them
I support anyone legally exercising their Second Amendment rights.

Don't project your racism on others.

somrtqxutxb41.jpg

Read it and weep Skippy

Mulford Act - Wikipedia

Read it and weep pussy

Your name calling shows your ignorance. You can’t even have a civil discussion. Shows your true character.

Read it and weep Skippy

Mulford Act - Wikipedia

Read it and weep pussy

Your name calling shows your ignorance. You can’t even have a civil discussion. Shows your true character.
But you are a pussy

You think Black Panthers don’t have second amendment rights?

Read it and weep pussy

But you are a pussy

72E4D4F8-13A9-4B27-A4E5-40C9B799F9FF.jpeg
You lost the black vote

I heard there was a grand total of one arrest today seems all that possible violence Governor blackface was so worried might have been overblown.

Fantastic plan by the gun-nah. Were you hoping for more arrests and violence?
No.

But the left was.

Uh no...

it’s you girls who have started threads lamenting only one arrest. You should give the governor credit. But we know you can’t.

I heard there was a grand total of one arrest today seems all that possible violence Governor blackface was so worried might have been overblown.

No but he seemingly was as were the rest of the radical far left loons so they could scream about racist and extremist at the top of their lungs.

View attachment 301533

Read it and weep Skippy

Mulford Act - Wikipedia

I would guess that it wasn't done just because of whites wanting to stop black men from excersizing their 2nd amendment rights baiter, but instead it was done to save lives at the time of the transitional periods ... You practicing your baiter skills now ?? Black folks probably don't need your race baiting bullcrap to represent them today is my thoughts. They are all grown up now, so go find you another crowd to bait others with.

No.

But the left was.

Uh no...

it’s you girls who have started threads lamenting only one arrest. You should give the governor credit. But we know you can’t.
What exactly should we give governor Coon Man credit for? Not being in black face and trying to moon walk?

Read it and weep pussy

But you are a pussy

Oh, I didn't know the law only applied to the Black Panthers. My bad.

:dig:

Jumpin Joe (the groper) Biden just recently called Trump supporters KKK members. Is this guy a clan member, or my friend in my avatar picture. I think Joe, has a mental disease, it is called liberalism.

When is he going to pull his “They’ll put y’all in chains” speech? That is his party’s legacy which is why they should rename the party. Terrible legacy.

View attachment 301533

That was in the era when Democrats were fighting against civil rights..... Names like Kennedy, Gore. They changed. Today, conservatives embrace legal gun ownership by all. Thank God Blacks founded the NRA.

Actually it was an era when Southern Conservatives fought against Civil Rights, so did many Northern Conservatives

Forum List

Back