Viral video of Desantis vaccinating 100 year old surfaces (Old man died 4 months later)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Ron DeSantis is under fire from Donald Trump, who shared a video accusing "Ron DeSoros" of using the old man as a "guinea pig". link below.
Trump himself is vaccinated but he forgot that part.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump:
This is a Classic. So much for Ron and anti-vax. Besides, he got the vaccine and booster, just doesn’t talk about it. He also closed up Florida, and its beaches.

Anyway, conservatives, do you view DeSantis more negatively now that Trump has exposed him?

Last edited:
When DeSantis declares it's going to be like a gale blowing through the gop. Trump better batten down his hair or buy a hat because I think he's going to be put on the shelf rather quickly.

But here is what will happen.....The dems will panic, go to their media lackeys and provide Trump with all kinds of free air time to bash the other hopefuls.

Trump making a big deal about a100 y/o man dying?

Go tell his children
When DeSantis declares it's going to be like a gale blowing through the gop. Trump better batten down his hair or buy a hat because I think he's going to be put on the shelf rather quickly.

But here is what will happen.....The dems will panic, go to their media lackeys and provide Trump with all kinds of free air time to bash the other hopefuls.
Boosting the guy with 4 criminal investigations makes more sense than boosting DeSantis.

Show me a person who is 100 years old and I will show you a person who probably will not out live his/her next cat or dog.

Forum List

Back