Viral photo said to show innocent men rounded up by Israel (Misidentified as Hamas terrorists)

Seems a BIG criticism is that if Hamas is in the tunnels then why is the IDF levelling the buildings?

The IDF has heard ya, folk!!

I HOPE this is happening NOW!!!

Greg

Israel is a deranged country at times. But you see in that image above is not what would happen in America. We are civilized we don’t do that type of behavior like uncivilized beasts do

It’s a disgrace that a tiny number of American Christians support these Jewish racists. What in the world are they thinking. What about the values of our Lord and Savior Jesus who told us about the evil doers

Thanks for the many honorable Jews of the world for leading pro Palestinian protests
Please explain taqiyya to me.

I thought your rapist "prophet" endorsed it only in cases when you were in danger, but you have obviously expanded it into a permanent state of being.

View attachment 869874

I had to delete a Facebook post I made celebrating the alleged capture of terrorists, after reading the news that Israel had no evidence and these men are innocent:

“The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor posted an image of one detainment and said in a statement on its website Thursday that “the Israeli army detained and severely abused dozens of Palestinian civilians.”

“Euro-Med Monitor received reports that Israeli forces launched random and arbitrary arrest campaigns against displaced people, including doctors, academics, journalists, and elderly men,” it said.”

They look guilty to me.

Forum List

Back