Violent woman who abused young girls

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
A woman who used sex toys in front of two young girls and attempted to urinate in front of them has been jailed for four years.

Emma Kent, 29, molested the children and on one occasion wore just a pair of pull-up nappies and a bra.

Kent, of no fixed abode, was found guilty of three counts of sexual assault and four counts of engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child.

Today it was also revealed she is serving a six-year prison sentence for slashing a woman's throat with a knife, reports the Liverpool ECHO .

She admitted wounding with intent last year after leaving her terrified victim fearing she was going to die.

Judge Brian Cummings, QC, said Kent’s past convictions showed “a theme of violence” and she would now serve the equivalent of a 10-year sentence.

She was found guilty of three counts of sexual assault and four counts of engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child.

Liverpool Crown Court heard on one occasion Kent wore just a pair of pull-up nappies and a bra in their presence and tried to urinate.

Violent woman who used sex toys in front of young girls jailed for four years

We need more awareness of these people....

Emma-Kent.jpg

^big surprise...not.

If urinating in front of children is molesting them how come the police aren't making arrests of all the druggies, potheads and homeless here.

Unless your post is a sick and feeble and failed effort humor, you are sick and feeble and failed.
Well, I've played cars and garages with lots of Catholic girls and many of them have room for more than one vehicle ...... which is good because most have a family of at least eight. Their compulsion for automobiles is insatiable!

3-Cars-Crammed-in-garage.jpg

If urinating in front of children is molesting them how come the police aren't making arrests of all the druggies, potheads and homeless here.
There may be more to the story. Normally there is.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am sure that it is never a drug addict's or homeless person's intention to drag a child into whatever picture they willingly get themselves into the middle of anyways. They just go and do whatever they want. That lady mostly likely had a reason, purpose, agenda, or whatever when making them kids be a witness/victim to whatever she is guilty of.

There may be more to the story. Normally there is.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am sure that it is never a drug addict's or homeless person's intention to drag a child into whatever picture they willingly get themselves into the middle of anyways. They just go and do whatever they want. That lady mostly likely had a reason, purpose, agenda, or whatever when making them kids be a witness/victim to whatever she is guilty of.
You fucken lesbian feminist. I'm seeing the pattern with you. Leave God out of this and "the kids" you poofter pervert.

fucken pig.

^^^ I'm not a lesbian. If I go with anyone, it will be with guys. I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of them. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Wow, what did I say that was so bad? There has to be some explanation for whatever that woman did...unless she is nuts.

^^^ I'm not a lesbian. If I go with anyone, it will be with guys. I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of them. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Wow, what did I say that was so bad? There has to be some explanation for whatever that woman did...unless she is nuts.
she's a pedophile and a criminal you fuckwit pervert. You've revealed yourself you pedo.

MarieBlack_3389215b.jpg

Marie Black, 34, has been sexually abusing children for the last 10 years.

She was at the centre of an “utterly depraved” sex abuse ring where two boys and three girls - all aged under 13 - were raped and abused.

Black organised sex parties where children were ‘raffled’ to people who would then rape and abuse them.

A judge, who jailed her for life, said it was ‘the most harrowing case’ he’d ever seen.

“The children were subjected to sexual abuse of the worst kind,” he said. “They were simply passed around like toys.”

Forensic psychologist Nina Burrowes says the gender of female abusers often accounts for some of our shock: “I do generally believe [women sexually abusing children] happens less often than men, but it happens a lot more often than you realise. I suspect it’s much more underreported.”

She suggests that society has not been willing to learn more about female paedophilia (where adults are sexually attracted to children) and female child sex abuse (where they either act on those impulses and sexually abuse children, or do it for different reasons).

“We find it abhorrent because it challenges our ideas of women and motherhood,” she explains. “We also find it frightening because we like to live with the idea that men are dangerous and women are safe, so when you see children to a male stranger in the park it’s dangerous but if they’re talking to a woman it isn’t.

Female paedophiles: Why women sexually abuse children

Holly

she's a pedophile and a criminal you fuckwit pervert. You've revealed yourself you pedo.
Which is why I believe she should be in jail. As for me, I mess with no one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I sleep alone until I am married too.

It's psychopathic women, is my opinion, like Hillary Clinton. Psychopaths seem to have this need to control and manipulate. It's kind of hard for a woman to get this kind of control over men, so the female psychopath invariably turns pedophile, lesbian or both.

We can see this with female prison guards and police officers being the ones who get the biggest thrill out of males raping other males or raping women.

I think Hillary Clinton will be the one to get this started as a global conversation. Because soon it'll all come out about her.

Forum List

Back