Violence at Barbie movie

But at the same time I'm glad someone confronted someone over bad behavior in a theater. That's inexcusable no matter who you are. It's one of the reasons I don't go to the movies that often because so many people now a days have no manners or common consideration for others.

Used to be there were ushers who would handle disruptive behavior in the theater

Now, they leave it to patrons to handle. That is why you get fights

Let your kid watch a video during a movie, you deserve an ass kicking
Joe is molesting children on videos over and over. Touchy feely and putting his fingers on sensitive areas of little girls. Do you notice? Things like this means that real foundation of longevity of your beliefs will never occur. This is primeval.

Joe is molesting children on videos over and over. Touchy feely and putting his fingers on sensitive areas of little girls. Do you notice? Things like this means that real foundation of longevity of your beliefs will never occur. This is primeval.
Democrats would support Hitler if he were a Democrat.

WTF!
:slap:

Can’t you ever respond to what I am posting?

It's PG-13 and today's pg13 isn't even as bad as PG-13 was when I was a kid as you could get boobs, 1 fbomb, and a decent amount of cursing and a lot of violence.

But there shouldn't be any violence in any theater.

But at the same time I'm glad someone confronted someone over bad behavior in a theater. That's inexcusable no matter who you are. It's one of the reasons I don't go to the movies that often because so many people now a days have no manners or common consideration for others.
On a funny note, I went to the theater several years ago and sat several rows behind this one scroungy guy sitting all by himself. Throughout the movie he would lean one way and let out a loud fart and several minutes later he leaned the opposite way letting out a loud fart. This happened many times throughout the movie. I can't imagine why he was sitting there alone with no one even close to him.

WTF!

Can’t you ever respond to what I am posting?
I try to open up your mind to the negatives of what you post. That is the Progs way of gaining extreme power. And that will not last for long as comforts of living dies with others providing it while we are lazy pushing every wrong in history as hate.

I try to open up your mind to the negatives of what you post. That is the Progs way of gaining extreme power. And that will not last for long as comforts of living dies with others providing it while we are lazy pushing every wrong in history as hate.

Used to be there were ushers who would handle disruptive behavior in the theater

Now, they leave it to patrons to handle. That is why you get fights
Another peek inside the weird mind of a lib. They are always looking to blame anyone but the perps.

What amazes me is the fact that people who do this are willing to pay for the child's admission when they know good and well that there is a good chance that the kid will not care about whatever is being shown on that big screen. At the end of the day, all that they are doing is throwing their money away. Why can't they just wait for a day where a babysitter is available?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

On a funny note, I went to the theater several years ago and sat several rows behind this one scroungy guy sitting all by himself. Throughout the movie he would lean one way and let out a loud fart and several minutes later he leaned the opposite way letting out a loud fart. This happened many times throughout the movie. I can't imagine why he was sitting there alone with no one even close to him.
LOL!

And obvious thread win!

:)

It had nothing to do with the movie and everything with an ignorant mother allowing her child to watch a video at full volume during the film

Wow, where do you come up with these unique genius takes?

And even better question: What would we do without your compelling insight?

Forum List

Back